By The Way.

The vast majority of the history you think you know about WW II is a complete lie. Why? Because history is written by the winners. It has also been said that in war, truth is the first casualty. And for the winning side, it remains a casualty. Why should you care? It has been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. You can expect much worse when the history you think you know in this regard is a bunch of evil, lying horse shit to begin with.
If only the losers didn’t document everything they did.

That is what I would expect a stupid person to say. Hopefully I can change that. Even if you don't want me to. Which with having a picture of a jew as an avatar, I'm guessing you don't want me to. But I'll do it anyway. Si I'll say this again. History is WRITTEN by the victors. Now, what are documents. They are things WRITTEN. Can you make the connection? What makes you think any documents were documented by the losing side. I will show you a picture with a quote of somebody who was not only more accomplished and almost certainly smarter than you, but somebody who was something you could never be. There at the time.

View attachment 274702
Patton was a military genius and a political moron
military men are not supposed to be political

Are you sure about that?

GettyImages-544748931.0.0.jpg
is that a picture of Ike when he is NOT in the military?

The vast majority of the history you think you know about WW II is a complete lie. Why? Because history is written by the winners. It has also been said that in war, truth is the first casualty. And for the winning side, it remains a casualty. Why should you care? It has been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. You can expect much worse when the history you think you know in this regard is a bunch of evil, lying horse shit to begin with.
..the Germans are well known/were well known for documenting EVERYTHING

Says who? The winners who write the history! You want to know the truth?

View attachment 274703
.....if you knew anything about the Germans in WW2, you know they kept great records/documentation/etc

I wasn't there. Were you? But I have heard so many lies about WW II and about so many things that were left out of the history books, that I would no longer believe our government if they said the sky was blue.
If you weren't there and the "truth" was left out of the history books, how do you know anyone's lying?

That is what I would expect a stupid person to say. Hopefully I can change that. Even if you don't want me to. Which with having a picture of a jew as an avatar, I'm guessing you don't want me to. But I'll do it anyway. Si I'll say this again. History is WRITTEN by the victors. Now, what are documents. They are things WRITTEN. Can you make the connection? What makes you think any documents were documented by the losing side. I will show you a picture with a quote of somebody who was not only more accomplished and almost certainly smarter than you, but somebody who was something you could never be. There at the time.

View attachment 274702
Patton was a military genius and a political moron
military men are not supposed to be political

Are you sure about that?

GettyImages-544748931.0.0.jpg
is that a picture of Ike when he is NOT in the military?
so = NOT military

Anybody who would call a holocaust truth teller a "notorious" holocaust revisionist is trying to paint him in a bad light. I saw David Cole, or whoever he is in a part of a documentary. I couldn't tell you if the person in your link was him or not. But I can't see that person lying about it. Because from what I heard, David Cole (big surprise) has had death threats made against him. The documentary I saw him in was called "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was in part 21 called "The Leuchter findings." That segment was about a half hour long.

I would recommend for you or anybody else who thinks they know the real truth to watch it. All you have to do is google the title. On the first site that comes up, click on it. Then scroll down the page. You will see all the parts of the documentary. There you can just click on that part. There are many interesting things in it. Such as David Cole being told by the person who actually runs the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that their "gas chamber" was actually made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians after the war. That isn't "revisionist." That's just fact.

fullpower

You got to get with SobieskisavedEurope and pass around some antiJew Propaganda

Are you saying that anything I said in post #65 is untrue?
Didn’t bother to read once I saw where you were going
Hate Propaganda

Closing your eyes to truth isn't going to make it go away. All that will do is make you part of the problem. No sane person would willingly be part of any problem. So should I just call you crazy now?

View attachment 274703
.....if you knew anything about the Germans in WW2, you know they kept great records/documentation/etc

I wasn't there. Were you? But I have heard so many lies about WW II and about so many things that were left out of the history books, that I would no longer believe our government if they said the sky was blue.
If you weren't there and the "truth" was left out of the history books, how do you know anyone's lying?

That's funny. You almost sound like you actually want to know the truth. Tell me you are White, if you are, and I will tell you. Otherwise, I would just be typing for nothing. That aside, you would find out how I know what the truth is. And if you like the things you think you know as they now stand, you won't like it.

View attachment 274703

That's funny. You almost sound like you actually want to know the truth. Tell me you are White, if you are, and I will tell you. Otherwise, I would just be typing for nothing. That aside, you would find out how I know what the truth is. And if you like the things you think you know as they now stand, you won't like it.
that's some more babble crap
Old Lady is right---how do you know anyone is lying????!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

fullpower

Hate Propaganda

Closing your eyes to truth isn't going to make it go away. All that will do is make you part of the problem. No sane person would willingly be part of any problem. So should I just call you crazy now?
Closing your eyes to truth isn't going to make it go away.
Funny, I was just going to say exactly that, to you.

View attachment 274703

I know. You can bet your fucking ass I know. But neither you, old lady or anybody else I have run across on this forum is interested in knowing what the truth is. You all just want me to say it in the open forum. Where Truth = BANNED!

fullpower

Hate Propaganda

Closing your eyes to truth isn't going to make it go away.

Funny, I was just going to say exactly that, to you.

Being talked to by the ignorant saying I am ignorant is always interesting. Tell me. What is it that you would like to know. But keep in mind that there is very little truth that is allowed around here.

I know. You can bet your fucking ass I know. But neither you, old lady or anybody else I have run across on this forum is interested in knowing what the truth is. You all just want me to say it in the open forum. Where Truth = BANNED!
hahahahahahahhahaahahahahaha
very funny

Forum List

Back