By The Way.

Hitler wasn't all bad; he loved his dog!

He poisoned his dog.

Says the lying jew. What's next. You going to tell me the bullshit about there having been a lampshade made out of jew skin or that some jews were turned into soap?

Wow, it didn't take you long to come out of the closet, did it?

I'm a little bit disappointed with the super genius.

Wile-E-Coyote-blows-himself-up.jpg
Donā€™t worry
He wonā€™t last long on the board

Most Nazis donā€™t

But, he's my favorite kind of Nazi ... out, proud, and dumb as a bag of hammers.
I consult my bag of hammers whenever I have an important decision to make.

Give us an example

You want to defend the Nazis?

He poisoned his dog.

Says the lying jew. What's next. You going to tell me the bullshit about there having been a lampshade made out of jew skin or that some jews were turned into soap?

Donā€™t worry

Most Nazis donā€™t

Thanks for the compliment. But I'm not a Nazi. I just happen to KNOW they are superior to you. For instance, we wouldn't have gotten to the Moon when we did if it wasn't for a member of the SS. By the way, you call me a Nazi. What are you.

He poisoned his dog.

Donā€™t worry

Most Nazis donā€™t

Thanks for the compliment. But I'm not a Nazi. I just happen to KNOW they are superior to you. For instance, we wouldn't have gotten to the Moon when we did if it wasn't for a member of the SS. By the way, you call me a Nazi. What are you.

So what is your story?
Mild mannered geek by day, anti Semitic Nazi by night?

He poisoned his dog.

Donā€™t worry

Most Nazis donā€™t

But, he's my favorite kind of Nazi ... out, proud, and dumb as a bag of hammers.

But how smart am I. Smart enough to tell you for a fact that many jews are guilty of sucking baby penis? And thereby any non-jew who supports the jews is guilty of sucking baby penis too. Or how about this fact. Jews are responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. And those who support jews are guilty of it as well. Or how about this fact. That human sacrifice, including children and babies, is one of the reasons why King Ferdinand kicked the jews out of Spain. More than likely such sacrifice almost certainly still happens. And anybody who supports jews are guilty of it as well. Need I go on? If I were you, I wouldn't comment in any more of the threads I write.

He poisoned his dog.

Donā€™t worry

Most Nazis donā€™t

So what is your story?
Mild mannered geek by day, anti Semitic Nazi by night?

Here IS your story. It pretty much tells the tale of how you came to be against Nazis too.

parrots.jpg

He poisoned his dog.

Donā€™t worry

Most Nazis donā€™t

But how smart am I. Smart enough to tell you for a fact that many jews are guilty of sucking baby penis? And thereby any non-jew who supports the jews is guilty of sucking baby penis too. Or how about this fact. Jews are responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. And those who support jews are guilty of it as well. Or how about this fact. That human sacrifice, including children and babies, is one of the reasons why King Ferdinand kicked the jews out of Spain. More than likely such sacrifice almost certainly still happens. And anybody who supports jews are guilty of it as well. Need I go on? If I were you, I wouldn't comment in any more of the threads I write.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

We got another one

fullpower

You got to get with SobieskisavedEurope and pass around some antiJew Propaganda

Give us an example

You want to defend the Nazis?

He poisoned his dog.
An act of love to save her from being captured.

That's what I told the judge when I poisoned my ex... he didn't buy it either.

angry-judge.jpg
Note to self -- wife jokes better than Hitler jokes!

One funny guy.

I wouldn't comment in any more of the threads I write.

Or what, you'll put free bird seed on the ground and paint tunnels onto the sides of mountains?

What you say is true. Jews have made most people their bitches, through jesus, to such a degree that there isn't any truth I could speak against most jews that would change their "minds."

Or what, you'll put free bird seed on the ground and paint tunnels onto the sides of mountains?

What you say is true. Jews have made most people their bitches, through jesus, to such a degree that there isn't any truth I could speak against most jews that would change their "minds."

My suggestion, before you try to take on the Jews.. learn how to quote a post.

My suggestion, before you try to take on the Jews.. learn how to quote a post.

Quoting correctly or not isn't going to free you from your guilt. And that guilt is all I need to take on the jews. Though unfortunately, some Jews are cool to some degree. Such as the 150,000 who fought for the Nazis. Or David Cole. Who helped expose the lies about the holocaust. And then there is this guy.

jew truth teller 2.jpg

Forum List

Back