By not punishing shoplifters, looters, rioters, and other criminals, Democrat cities have turned many of their neighborhoods into food deserts.

Racism doesn't have to reach the level of burning down a whole city and butchering hundreds of innocent people to be called out and condemned.

Yet the only racism we see is manufactured. Every major case that you clods have pointed to has been a fraud. From juicy smolet, to every case presented on campus.

They have ALL, been frauds.

So how does it support your case when the only evidence you can find to support your narrative is 80 years old?

Hmm?

Like I said, you race baiters merely want to divide so that you can conquer.

Fascists like yourself are only interested in destruction. None of you pieces of shit have ever built a damned thing.

Yet the only racism we see is manufactured. Every major case that you clods have pointed to has been a fraud. From juicy smolet, to every case presented on campus.

They have ALL, been frauds.

So how does it support your case when the only evidence you can find to support your narrative is 80 years old?

Hmm?

Like I said, you race baiters merely want to divide so that you can conquer.

Fascists like yourself are only interested in destruction. None of you pieces of shit have ever built a damned thing.

There's plenty of racism today:

I have black friends that have to go through all of the above, often. Time and time again, they're discriminated against, by white scumbag bigots like you. I'm a white Hispanic and even I get flak for having a Spanish name and speaking Spanish in public. I almost got into a serious altercation for speaking to my father in Spanish while standing in line at a Barnes & Nobles Cafe in Tucson, Arizona. A MAGA-Asshat ordered me to speak English, because "This is America".
Burning a city down and massacring people is just one of the worst examples in the last 100 years, and I cited it because asshats like you only mention the poor conditions blacks are in today, while conveniently forgetting the racist context and contributing factors to what you're disdainfully pointing at and condemning.

Last edited:
1968, by law only, not practice... everywhere.
The law is all we have to go by

Government could not force the public to accept black people with respect

Only blacks can do that by demonstrating respectability

The law is all we have to go by

Government could not force the public to accept black people with respect

Only blacks can do that by demonstrating respectability
Still discriminated against. End the war on drugs, tax the rich for cheap and free college and training like every other modern country,

Still discriminated against. End the war on drugs, tax the rich for cheap and free college and training like every other modern country,
Any black person who wants to get an education can do so now

Its not a lack of money but rather a lack of ambition and bad personal decisions by black people themselves that are the problem

Discrimination is a human right which the left wishes to violate.

The war on drugs has been obver for quite some time slow one.

All taxews need to be cut and college paid for by the student

Other countries are inferior

Discrimination is a human right which the left wishes to violate.

The war on drugs has been obver for quite some time slow one.

All taxews need to be cut and college paid for by the student

Other countries are inferior
Other modern countries are all happier than we are with much less poverty and homelessness and all the other problems we have Super Duper along with a living wage cheap college and training daycare paid parental leave Etcetera Etcetera good family farms. HERE is all for the corporations and the rich thanks to morons like you....

Well you are ignorant.

Dems have been raising taxes and others cutting them for years

You are out of touch and stupid
The upper tax rate was 70% under Kennedy 50% under Reagan and then Reagan cut it to 28% going out the door and screwed everybody. Still like 35% which is not enough to invest in Americans and America. Why we have incredible inequality poverty homelessness and the richest ** ** in the entire world by far.... Great job, brainwashed functional moron!

Other modern countries are all happier than we are with much less poverty and homelessness and all the other problems we have Super Duper along with a living wage cheap college and training daycare paid parental leave Etcetera Etcetera good family farms. HERE is all for the corporations and the rich thanks to morons like you....
No they are not.

We have less of those problems here.

You are ignorant and spouting bullshit about other countries because you are a childish little shit who simply hates people more succesful than you

The upper tax rate was 70% under Kennedy 50% under Reagan and then Reagan cut it to 28% going out the door and screwed everybody. Still like 35% which is not enough to invest in Americans and America. Why we have incredible inequality poverty homelessness and the richest ** ** in the entire world by far.... Great job, brainwashed functional moron!
Inequality means nohing and we have less homelessness and poverty than any other place you illiterate stupid fool

You are the one here who is brainwashed I state facts BOY

Oh dont worry, the thieves will migrate out of those areas and look for new places to browse.
Some Looosianan cockroaches thought they's come to FL and run their Looosiana thievery and hustlin' games

in FL after Katrina.

I think they got out about a year or 2 ago. ;)

It's not wise to be breakin' the law if you come to Flawda. Oh! They got room for ya; Oh yes they do!

Oh yeah, they'll put you off in the system in a heartbeat.

Wrong as always, change the channel ignoramus. The more you listen, the less you know. TAX the rich again and invest in America again duhh... Worst voters ever
You're effectively a retard.
Like this guy, but he's kinda cool in a way; and you're not.

aDGb5mB_700b.jpg

ip-address-meme.gif

Forum List

Back