By not punishing shoplifters, looters, rioters, and other criminals, Democrat cities have turned many of their neighborhoods into food deserts.

No one benefits from the jab, dumbass.

But you keep getting your boosters, super dupe.
The jab is unnecessary at this point.

The virus has weakened so much that the hospitals are no longer overloaded

Now the Negroes are killing one another at a rate my racist ancestors would be thrilled to hear about.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate and relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South while taxpayer dollars financed segregated white private schools; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded but powerful response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans while propelling presidents Nixon and Reagan into the White House, and then the election of America’s first black President, led to the expression of white rage that has been as relentless as it has been brutal. It's what propelled Trump into the Whitehouse.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate and relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South while taxpayer dollars financed segregated white private schools; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded but powerful response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans while propelling presidents Nixon and Reagan into the White House, and then the election of America’s first black President, led to the expression of white rage that has been as relentless as it has been brutal. It's what propelled Trump into the Whitehouse.

Take your bullshit white rage and shove it up your bigoted ass.

There is no such thing. There are a bunch of fascist pricks, like you, resorting to race hustling and outright lies to break this country apart.

You scum are disgusting.

Take your bullshit white rage and shove it up your bigoted ass.

There is no such thing. There are a bunch of fascist pricks, like you, resorting to race hustling and outright lies to break this country apart.

You scum are disgusting.

You're so triggered. I wonder why? The facts don't lie. Even in the 1920s, when blacks created their own city with a high standard of living and full of middle-class and wealthy black families:

Whites lashed out in a rage, burning down the city and butchering hundreds of innocent black people. Whites like you just mention the problems blacks have today in their ghettos, heaping all of the responsibility upon them, ignoring the white racist context and history that led to their current condition. Vietnam, the war on drugs, crony capitalism, lack of infrastructure and government programs to help them, low wages, high cost of living, tyrannical gun control ("Blacks can't handle firearms, they're too wild and primitive")..etc, all contributed to what we see today. Do blacks have some blame to bear? Yes, of course, but there is a white-racist substrate to it all, which whites like you deny.

Last edited:
The racism was Whites choosing not to live amongst the hordes of Black newcomers.

You cannot legislate how people feel.

Every human being on the face of the planet is 'racist' to some extent or another.

Meaning that they prefer to live amongst themselves, marry amongst themselves, etc.

Nothing wrong with that so long as you do not let your instinctive tendencies impact how you treat others in public life.

Yep. If you aren't making enough money to buy a house then you don't get the loan, right?

No. Blacks inherited beautiful cities from the Whites who bailed. The cities degenerated under Black occupancy.

And, of course, that degenerative trend continues and deepens and worsens as those cities fall under Black control.

Historically it has been much higher on the macro level.

They would have done much better to integrate into society-at-large rather than staying huddled in the inner cities.

Yep. There have definitely been some nasty reactions to the Black Presence on the part of Whites over time.

The war-on-drugs requires that scant resources go towards stemming the worst of it... and guess where that is?
You missed the point. Who cares if whites leave due to their racism, what matters is equal access to resources and programs. If whites have the right to get a loan guarantee, so should blacks. The whites had access to those programs and could live anywhere, whereas blacks were deprived of the same privileges. Ever heard of "white privilege"? That's what I'm against, not whites not liking blacks.

I both look and I actually am white (of European descent), but culturally I'm Hispanic (Cuban American). Even I, a blond-haired, light-hazel-eyed Hispanic with a Spanish name, have been at the receiving end of Anglo-Saxon, Caucasian bigotry. So imagine a brown-skinned Mexican or Black man? I could care less how people feel about me being Hispanic, provided I have the same rights as everyone else. If you don't like my Hispanic heritage or name, so what? I don't care. Just don't get in my way, violating my rights.

Nope, ITS NOT the moral decay. ITs the greed & worship of money.

Just trying to LIVE honorably, honestly with a decent future to pass on is not Greed. Or we should give it ALL to the GOVT to first take a HUGE cut, then pass out trinkets to poor and overseas? They get even more rich on our earnings? Are you on dope?

It's the natural result of 70 years of White Flight, which, in turn, was brought on by the Great Plague of Locusts Migration... :cool:

Compounded by the fact that the Hood Rats are running the show nowadays in those $hithole$...

Too late to fix it now...

And business owners know this...

Why bother?

MUCH cheaper to pull the plug and shift your stores elsewhere else...

Keeping faith with their shareholders...
Who are you and what have you done with Kondor3?

And when the Whites Left the Inner Cities were largely intact and functional and pleasant. That changed, the longer Blacks stayed.

The racism was Whites choosing not to live amongst the hordes of Black newcomers.

When you cant drive off at 6AM to any job and come home at 6PM w/o finding your house broken into repeatedly…..yeah, time to move out you dumb OX.

Two of the West coast cities that were once jewels for decades (Portland, Seattle) are now ranked in the top 10 most dangerous cities in the country. Turned into complete crime infested shitholes by Democrats and their soft on crime policies. It's a free for all, steal all you want it's now legal.

You OP is a LIE. Neither of these cities is even ranked in the top 15 of the most dangerous cities in the nation:

Forum List

Back