By how many points will Duke beat Butler?

By how many points will Duke beat Butler?

• 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

• 7-10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • >20

• Total voters
The Temporal Police obviously have played around with the parameters of time dilation. This is the VERY thing they are there to prevent.

I shall have demanded an investigation which will be denied sometime in the past!

Butler wuz robbed!

I'm telling ya, they won it by 5 points! But instead they've lost it by 2 points?

Izza CONSPIRACY!

Where's CriscoFEARa and id-eots when you need them?

I was glued to the TV last night, and I never watch sports. I was crushed when Butler lost. They were sooooo close!!!!!! As I mentioned before, I wanted Duke to lose so I could razz a fellow colleague, but then I got caught up in the David vs. Goliath aspect of the game. What a great game.

BTW, you may have caused them to lose with your temporal stuff. Just sayin'.

:evil: "BTW, you may have caused them to lose with your temporal stuff." :evil:

It is all on the Temporal Police. They are a lawless band! I bet they didn't even have a warrant.

The Temporal Police obviously have played around with the parameters of time dilation. This is the VERY thing they are there to prevent.

I shall have demanded an investigation which will be denied sometime in the past!

Butler wuz robbed!

I'm telling ya, they won it by 5 points! But instead they've lost it by 2 points?

Izza CONSPIRACY!

Where's CriscoFEARa and id-eots when you need them?

I was glued to the TV last night, and I never watch sports. I was crushed when Butler lost. They were sooooo close!!!!!! As I mentioned before, I wanted Duke to lose so I could razz a fellow colleague, but then I got caught up in the David vs. Goliath aspect of the game. What a great game.

BTW, you may have caused them to lose with your temporal stuff. Just sayin'.

:evil: "BTW, you may have caused them to lose with your temporal stuff." :evil:

It is all on the Temporal Police. They are a lawless band! I bet they didn't even have a warrant.

Blame the Temporal Police... You know they're a bunch of idiots, right? :razz: And now Butler lost and everyone is upset. At least now we know who to blame. :thup:

Forum List

Back