How many people here will sign up for the Truth Social streaming service?

Will you get Truth Social streaming service

• Total voters

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Trump Media & Technology Group said it will roll out the streaming service in three phases. The first will bring live TV to the Truth Social app on Android and Apple devices as well as on the Web. The second phase will introduce stand-alone streaming apps for phones, tablets and other devices. And the third will include streaming apps for home TV.

Trump Media & Technology Group said it will roll out the streaming service in three phases. The first will bring live TV to the Truth Social app on Android and Apple devices as well as on the Web. The second phase will introduce stand-alone streaming apps for phones, tablets and other devices. And the third will include streaming apps for home TV.
this may be the best plan ever.

i haven't seen oprah or heard howard stern since they got their own networks. perhaps trump will bless us so.

I am saving my money to buy TRUMP sneakers and a TRUMP Bible

Depends on if its worth a shit.

Does this sound worth a shit...“The streaming content is expected to focus on live TV including news networks, religious channels, family-friendly content including films and documentaries; and other content that has been cancelled, is at risk of cancellation, or is being suppressed on other platforms and services,

Does this sound worth a shit...“The streaming content is expected to focus on live TV including news networks, religious channels, family-friendly content including films and documentaries; and other content that has been cancelled, is at risk of cancellation, or is being suppressed on other platforms and services,
Not at all lol

Forum List

Back