By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

I left completely of my own volition, retard.

Anti-white and anti-intellectual institutions don't deserve my presence, much less my money.

I went to a college where only 10% of the college was White

... Many of the Blacks there were completely obnoxious, all they did was insult each other, and myself
... They'd say things like "What'd ya looking at" or "You stupid"

... In one class, the Blacks would scream insults to each other, so bad, I couldn't hear the professor.... When I said to please "Be quiet politely" they said "You stupid, you have A.D.D"

they'd also always "Ass to borrow things"
and never return them

Then there were the Blacks who would wiggle their butts in the Cafeteria, skipping class that the "Gubinant paid much for"

College was really an eye opener, of how Blacks were.... Many of them the elites of their neighborhoods, and still downright deplorable.
In Kentucky it is mostly the white liberal cucks that are causing the problems, as well as exacerbating the problems of a smaller black population.

I'm convinced that Blacks need to live in fear, or else they reap havoc.

Unfortunately White Liberals appease Blacks, and then Blacks think they can walk all over Whites.

Here in New York, I've seen on plenty of occasions Blacks mouthing off to Whites, including myself on the streets.

They think they can get away with it, because most Whites don't do anything about it.

I can't wait until Asians are physically imposing themselves on these idiots...

You won't be doing it, that's for sure.
You are just so desperate to look strong and masculine, aren't you?

There isn't one white Democrat male that could take me on in a fight. Not one.

White masculinity is "toxic" to the typical white male "feminist" retard.

... Many of the Blacks there were completely obnoxious, all they did was insult each other, and myself

... In one class, the Blacks would scream insults to each other, so bad, I couldn't hear the professor.... When I said to please "Be quiet politely" they said "You stupid, you have A.D.D"

and never return them

Then there were the Blacks who would wiggle their butts in the Cafeteria, skipping class that the "Gubinant paid much for"

College was really an eye opener, of how Blacks were.... Many of them the elites of their neighborhoods, and still downright deplorable.
In Kentucky it is mostly the white liberal cucks that are causing the problems, as well as exacerbating the problems of a smaller black population.

I'm convinced that Blacks need to live in fear, ....

Look who's talking, chicken shit. Have you ever gotten over the trauma of those children on bicycles looking at you?

I never said the 2 Black teens on bicycles in Newburgh, NY giving me a mean stare down, traumatized me... That's part of your imagination.

You poor thing! You were so scared!

The point of my comment was that I said "Hello" to the 2 Black teens on bicycles, who were only a few years younger than me.... All they did was give me a mean stare down in response.... Which is downright obnoxious, and rude.

But, given how obnoxious, and rude you are.... You probably think that's normal behavior.

I left completely of my own volition, retard.

Anti-white and anti-intellectual institutions don't deserve my presence, much less my money.

and never return them

I'm convinced that Blacks need to live in fear, or else they reap havoc.

Unfortunately White Liberals appease Blacks, and then Blacks think they can walk all over Whites.

Here in New York, I've seen on plenty of occasions Blacks mouthing off to Whites, including myself on the streets.

They think they can get away with it, because most Whites don't do anything about it.

I can't wait until Asians are physically imposing themselves on these idiots...

You won't be doing it, that's for sure.
Asians are already talking down to pathetic white liberals btw.

"Baizuo" Is The New Derogatory Term Millions Of Chinese Are Using To Describe America's "White Left" Regressive Liberals | Zero Hedge

All the Americas will be South America.

One big South America continent.:laugh:

There isn't one white Democrat male that could take me on in a fight. Not one......

Your little act is pretty funny.

There isn't one frail old lady who couldn't kick your silly, wannabe ass. Not one...
It is sad that you actually feel the need to believe this because....

It's obvious based on what you've revealed about yourself that a wet paper bag would be a life sentence for you.

There isn't one white Democrat male that could take me on in a fight. Not one......

There isn't one frail old lady who couldn't kick your silly, wannabe ass. Not one...

It's obvious based on what you've revealed about yourself that a wet paper bag would be a life sentence for you.
The Chinese really need to come up with a word for stupid cuckservative losers like you too.

You are every bit as stupid as the Baizuo.

The Chinese really need to come up with a word for stupid cuckservative losers like you too.

Over the past 7 hours, no fewer than 5 Chinese people have had a hearty laugh at your little act and Polish Nazi's abject stupidity.

Over the past 7 hours, no fewer than 5 Chinese people have had a hearty laugh at your little act and Polish Nazi's abject stupidity.
It is sad that you actually think this is true.

"Think"? I was right there laughing along, clown.

So, what you are saying is that no Chinese citizens were laughing.

Anti-white Chinese Americans don't represent China.

So, what you are saying is that no Chinese citizens were laughing.

You should try to learn English.

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

By 2050 America will no longer exist.

not for your kind

Not for anyone, retard.

Useless pieces of shit like you are running out of time.

why do you hate America?

Why do you hate that whites make up the majority?

The voices in your head have told you such?

Why don't the voices in your head, ever tell you to get a job?

The voices in your head have told you such?

?

No, the people sitting three feet away told me.

Forum List

Back