By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

By 2050 America will no longer exist.

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

vote-pedro.jpg

Or those who enter this country could become Americans, instead, just like they have been doing all along.

The authoritarian leftist preoccupation with diving people into sub groups astounds me, sometimes.

not for your kind

Not for anyone, retard.

Useless pieces of shit like you are running out of time.

why do you hate America?

Why do you?

The founding fathers were unabashed white nationalists.

Dumbasses like Guno have literally nothing to do with the founding of this country.

Or those who enter this country could become Americans, instead, just like they have been doing all along.

The authoritarian leftist preoccupation with diving people into sub groups astounds me, sometimes.
diving people into sub groups astounds me, sometimes.

like calling Mexicans rapist's ?

and the white christian party using dog whistles?

Face it , it is all over with that

not for your kind

Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

Why do you?

Dumbasses like Guno have literally nothing to do with the founding of this country.

Like most things, our country has developed over time. Why haven't you?

not for your kind
Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?
Why do you?

Why hasn't Guno?

You do realize that embracing anti-white assholes like Guno destroys your progressive "development" credentials, right?

not for your kind
Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?
Why do you?

Why hasn't Guno?

You do realize that embracing anti-white assholes like Guno destroys your progressive "development" credentials, right?
Anti white
Lol what a riot you are.
America is a melting pot. Soon we will all be so blended white will be a rarity. Personally I think it would solve the majority of race problems in America.

I helped by marrying and having babies with a Puerto Rican man :2up: you're barking up the wrong tree

Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?
Why do you?

Why hasn't Guno?

Anti white
Lol what a riot you are.
America is a melting pot. Soon we will all be so blended white will be a rarity. Personally I think it would solve the majority of race problems in America.

I helped by marrying and having babies with a Puerto Rican man :2up: you're barking up the wrong tree
Of course, because actually treating white people like human beings is radical these days...

And you assholes wonder why white nationalists are starting to win the culture war....

why do you hate America?
Why do you?

Why hasn't Guno?

Anti white
Lol what a riot you are.

Of course, because actually treating white people like human beings is radical these days...

And you assholes wonder why white nationalists are starting to win the culture war....
I do not judge or mistreat anyone based on their color. Period.

Last edited:
Why do you?

Why hasn't Guno?

Anti white
Lol what a riot you are.

I do no judge or mistreat anyone based on their color. Period.
Which is why you are defending Guno, a notorious anti-white prick.

Why hasn't Guno?

Anti white
Lol what a riot you are.

I do no judge or mistreat anyone based on their color. Period.
Which is why you are defending Guno, a notorious anti-white prick.
I find it much more probable you are one of the growing number of white men who feel threatened by the increasing equality among races.

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back