By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

You are the one who claimed I "never touched another human being" "in anger or aggression".

That is almost certainly the case. No one buys your bullshit, champ.
You just literally acknowledged that it most certainly wasn't the case.......

If English is so easy, you should learn it, dummy.

Bottom line: your attempts at playing tough guy are hilariously pathetic. Now, calm down and address a real point if you can.
It is not about being a "tough guy", dummy. It is about not being a weakling and genuinely being enraged at how truly fucked up the world is.

Pieces of shit like Antifa are the reason that Muslims feel so empowered as to bomb a kids concert in the heart of England. Muslims and other invaders count on idiots like you to weaken revolutionaries like me.

Killing Antifa retards would create more peace in the world, and therefore I am in favor it.
revolutionaries like me

View attachment 128432
A useless lemming like you can't even comprehend what a revolutionary actually is.

... when I attempted to go to college.

"attempted"

:lmao:
College is nothing more than a plantation to produce more effective stupidness.

Actually step foot on a college campus sometime ....

How about three days a week, genius? You gotta put the lid back on the glue jar, brainless.
No wonder you are so stupid.

You can't even see what an embarrassment these college campuses are to their former selves.

"attempted"

College is nothing more than a plantation to produce more effective stupidness [sic].......

Well, YOU sure don't need any more of that!
You didn't even comprehend what I said.

It is obvious that you are mentally inferior to just about anyone, much less someone like myself.

"attempted"

How about three days a week, genius? You gotta put the lid back on the glue jar, brainless.

You can't even see what an embarrassment these college campuses are to their former selves.

Like when they kicked your hopeless ass out?

"attempted"

I left completely of my own volition, retard.

Anti-white and anti-intellectual institutions don't deserve my presence, much less my money.

"attempted"

Anti-white and anti-intellectual institutions don't deserve my presence, much less my money.

I went to a college where only 10% of the college was White

... Many of the Blacks there were completely obnoxious, all they did was insult each other, and myself
... They'd say things like "What'd ya looking at" or "You stupid"

... In one class, the Blacks would scream insults to each other, so bad, I couldn't hear the professor.... When I said to please "Be quiet politely" they said "You stupid, you have A.D.D"

they'd also always "Ass to borrow things"
and never return them

Then there were the Blacks who would wiggle their butts in the Cafeteria, skipping class that the "Gubinant paid much for"

College was really an eye opener, of how Blacks were.... Many of them the elites of their neighborhoods, and still downright deplorable.

"attempted"

Unkotare probably doesn't notice that anything is wrong with the Negroes... Because mentally he is 100% Negro... An obnoxious, big mouth, idiot.

... Many of the Blacks there were completely obnoxious, all they did was insult each other, and myself

... In one class, the Blacks would scream insults to each other, so bad, I couldn't hear the professor.... When I said to please "Be quiet politely" they said "You stupid, you have A.D.D"

and never return them

Then there were the Blacks who would wiggle their butts in the Cafeteria, skipping class that the "Gubinant paid much for"

College was really an eye opener, of how Blacks were.... Many of them the elites of their neighborhoods, and still downright deplorable.
In Kentucky it is mostly the white liberal cucks that are causing the problems, as well as exacerbating the problems of a smaller black population.

and never return them

In Kentucky it is mostly the white liberal cucks that are causing the problems, as well as exacerbating the problems of a smaller black population.

I'm convinced that Blacks need to live in fear, or else they reap havoc.

Unfortunately White Liberals appease Blacks, and then Blacks think they can walk all over Whites.

Here in New York, I've seen on plenty of occasions Blacks mouthing off to Whites, including myself on the streets.

They think they can get away with it, because most Whites don't do anything about it.

and never return them

Unfortunately White Liberals appease Blacks, and then Blacks think they can walk all over Whites.

Here in New York, I've seen on plenty of occasions Blacks mouthing off to Whites, including myself on the streets.

They think they can get away with it, because most Whites don't do anything about it.

I don't think it is so much about blacks needing to be controlled as it is about blacks literally thinking white people are mostly cuckolds. Why would anyone respect a race of cuckolds?

I can't wait until Asians are physically imposing themselves on these idiots, that will destroy any ego that they could possibly have.

and never return them

I'm convinced that Blacks need to live in fear, ....

Look who's talking, chicken shit. Have you ever gotten over the trauma of those children on bicycles looking at you?

and never return them

I can't wait until Asians are physically imposing themselves on these idiots...

You won't be doing it, that's for sure.

"attempted"

I left completely of my own volition...

Oh of course you did! I believe you thiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

and never return them

Look who's talking, chicken shit. Have you ever gotten over the trauma of those children on bicycles looking at you?

I never said the 2 Black teens on bicycles in Newburgh, NY giving me a mean stare down, traumatized me... That's part of your imagination.

and never return them

I never said the 2 Black teens on bicycles in Newburgh, NY giving me a mean stare down, traumatized me... That's part of your imagination.

You poor thing! You were so scared!

I left completely of my own volition...

Oh of course you did! I believe you thiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

Yet another example of you being 100% wrong in your assumptions about my life.

Kill yourself retard. You are truly worthless.

Forum List

Back