Zone1 Hispanic could be gradually included or melted into the white category?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
It could be that hispanic gets gradually included into the white category, i mean not only technically but socially too, that they are viewed as white as any "hillibily" on TikTok I know half hispanics who look like typical wasps, when the hispanics mix with the wasps, it will create a white population

half hispanic, does she look anything else then a "typical white girl"?

An ancient example is the "pocahontas" rule, people with some native american heritage are also white like anyone else if hispanics like harnizos mix with american hillibilies it will create white people with pocahontas grandmother

Left wingers already count them when they try to deflect from black and latino crime stats by including them in 'white' crime statistics, plus many hispanics identify themselves as 'white' when it's convenient to do so. My wife's family considers themselves 'white' as opposed to 'brown' because they are Spanish, and not mestizos, i.e. mixed Spanish and indian mutts. Elite South American families tend to marry other Spaniards or Germans or Europeans historically, and consider themselves a separate caste from mestizos. they don't even speak the same 'Spanish' as mestizos. They still have a copy of their original land grant from the King of Spain, lol.

It could be that hispanic gets gradually included into the white category, i mean not only technically but socially too, that they are viewed as white as any "hillibily" on TikTok I know half hispanics who look like typical wasps, when the hispanics mix with the wasps, it will create a white population

half hispanic, does she look anything else then a "typical white girl"?

Oh, yes!

When reporting the search for a crime suspect, the police will often refer to "a white or Hispanic man."

In other words, it is often difficult to know whether a person "looks" Caucasian or Hispanic.

Many of the most famous celebrities in Mexico, for example, "look white."

Go away Morticia Dolt .
Am in a bad mood and my intolerance toward garbage is maximum .

Forum List

Back