BWAHAHAA! Democrats "Delay" Vote on Extending Bush Tax Cuts until after election

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Phony bastards, I knew they didn't mean it on extending the tax cuts.

WASHINGTON—Senate Democratic leaders have decided to delay a vote on President Barack Obama's call to preserve middle class tax cuts until after congressional elections in November.

A spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday that the Senate will return in November and work to extend the tax cuts for middle-income taxpayers.

Democrats Delay Vote on Extending Bush Tax Cuts - WSJ.com

Do you GET THIS. They are going to "delay" the vote until after the election.

HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE????????

They aren't going to cut shit! WHEN has a Democrat EVER cut taxes, or EVER delivered on a "middle class tax cut?"

Clinton promised one, Obama promised one. WHERE IS IT?????

We are still waiting and NOW they are going to put it off until "after the election?"

Do they honestly think we believe that? They are so damn arrogant!

They think we are so stupid, we will believe they intend to cut taxes (or rather extend) after the election?

They have no intention of doing anything but RAISING TAXES. They just hope we are so dumb, we will vote for Democrats believing we will get that middle class tax cut.

Remember when voters, elected Clinton on a middle class tax cut, and after the election he RAISED TAXES instead?

Do Democrats REALLY think our memories are that short?

This is funny damn stuff.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Never thought they would vote on it. Just another election time ploy.

This is an old ploy from the Democrat play book.

In 1972 Gov Hall (D) (of Oklahoma) ran on the promise of a tax cut. After the election, he went on tv, telling us that things were worse than he thought and he was going to have to raise taxes.

I remember that damn speech like it was yesterday and I was only 11.

Twenty years later, I SWEAR Clinton gave the same damn speech after he got elected promising a middle class tax cut.

Obama ran promising tax cuts for those making under $250,000, remember?

This is an old ploy by the Democrats.

When are dumbasses going to quit falling for it, and realize Democrats DO NOT CUT OR EXTEND TAXES. They never have, never will. They raise taxes.

This time I think the voters are wise to 'em. (I hope) :eusa_pray:

WASHINGTON—Senate Democratic leaders have decided to delay a vote on President Barack Obama's call to preserve middle class tax cuts until after congressional elections in November.

A spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday that the Senate will return in November and work to extend the tax cuts for middle-income taxpayers.

They aren't going to cut shit! WHEN has a Democrat EVER cut taxes, or EVER delivered on a "middle class tax cut?"

We are still waiting and NOW they are going to put it off until "after the election?"

They think we are so stupid, we will believe they intend to cut taxes (or rather extend) after the election?

They have no intention of doing anything but RAISING TAXES. They just hope we are so dumb, we will vote for Democrats believing we will get that middle class tax cut.

Remember when voters, elected Clinton on a middle class tax cut, and after the election he RAISED TAXES instead?

Have you also noticed not one democrat has mentioned the expiration of the Obama tax cut he had put in place.

The dem theme. Whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine.

Have you also noticed not one democrat has mentioned the expiration of the Obama tax cut he had put in place.

The dem theme. Whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine.

It wasn't even a tax cut. It was a joke.

Where was that tax cut he promised for those of us making under $250,000?

It never transpired like Clinton's middle class tax cut.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone surprised...after they get their asses handed to them, the lame-ducks will vote with the lame-duck Speaker Pelosi.

In your heart of hearts, you don't honestly expect a Democrat to want to extend any kind of a tax cut do you? If you do, let me tell you about some swamp land I have up for sale.

Anyone surprised...after they get their asses handed to them, the lame-ducks will vote with the lame-duck Speaker Pelosi.

And they will vote to RAISE taxes in revenge against losing in the midterms. You watch!

In your heart of hearts, you don't honestly expect a Democrat to want to extend any kind of a tax cut do you? If you do, let me tell you about some swamp land I have up for sale.

Speaking of swamps

A liberal tide swamps all boats.

They also have failed to propose or pass a budget, with the country operating on a cotinuing resolution.

Last edited:
Does this mean we are all going to get raises to $250,000 in November? It is like they are reading from Ted Kenndy's unpublished book, "How to Implode the Democratic Party".

yea well, I saw a list early last week, I am trying to find it again, of very pressing issues they are supposed to take care of......they blew their wad and pushed everything till after the vote on obama care, then when they saw that is wasn't gong to help them they panicked have been doing god knows what for 6 months...its a travesty really and if we had a real media segment, this would not be a secret.

You can bet they will come back in the lame duck session and blow up as much shit up as they can...watch.

What a buncha pussies!

As much as I hate to say it....but I will. Remember the infamous words from old man Bush......."Read my lips, no new taxes"? It comes from both sides of the isle...policitians are such liars, not matter who they are.

Forum List

Back