BWAHAHAA! Democrats "Delay" Vote on Extending Bush Tax Cuts until after election

As much as I hate to say it....but I will. Remember the infamous words from old man Bush......."Read my lips, no new taxes"? It comes from both sides of the isle...policitians are such liars, not matter who they are.

Bush41 was NOT a conservative and he made the HUGE mistake of trusting the Democrats on reducing the deficit.

But Democrats lied and didn't put a DIME of that money to the deficit after the tax hike, and it caused a recession.

Why just solve one problem? Tell the Chinese these guys can't pay the debt back. Here they are, ready for trial.

As much as I hate to say it....but I will. Remember the infamous words from old man Bush......."Read my lips, no new taxes"? It comes from both sides of the isle...policitians are such liars, not matter who they are.

Bush41 was NOT a conservative and he made the HUGE mistake of trusting the Democrats on reducing the deficit.

But Democrats lied and didn't put a DIME of that money to the deficit after the tax hike, and it caused a recession.

My point was that it goes on in both parties, there is always blame to go around. It cost Bush the election IMO, and I'm hoping it will cost the democrats in this upcoming election, also.

You only heard his words.
If you had read his speech, you would've seen it said "know" new taxes.
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back