Buying the War.

Liberals blame Bush for Katrina, which was an act of God, but don't give him credit for preventing terror attacks in the U.S.

Liberals Blame Bush for his horrible inaction in regards to katrina.

He cannot be held accountable for anything except escalating the threat of terroist acts.

Bush seems to be very very good at ignoring the well being of his beloved citizens.

Liberals Blame Bush for his horrible inaction in regards to katrina.

He cannot be held accountable for anything except escalating the threat of terroist acts.

Bush seems to be very very good at ignoring the well being of his beloved citizens.

Dems were the ones who fucked up Katrina. They waited for the Feds to get them out instead of getting out on their own

Libs ranted why they were not told about threats BEFORE 9-11, now when the government tells them about threats - it is scare tactics

Libs are never happy - it is part of being a liberal

Dems were the ones who fucked up Katrina. They waited for the Feds to get them out instead of getting out on their own

Libs ranted why they were not told about threats BEFORE 9-11, now when the government tells them about threats - it is scare tactics

Libs are never happy - it is part of being a liberal

Who was in congress during Katrina?

Who was the COMMANDER IN CHIEF?

Who was the DECIDER?

Who was in charge? and waited to do anything about it?

Who left the citizens of the United States of America to die in a natural disaster?

Dems in LA did nothing to get the people out

Remember the parking lot of buses sitting under water?

Was it Bush's fault the Dems did nothing?

Dems in LA did nothing to get the people out

Remember the parking lot of buses sitting under water?

Was it Bush's fault the Dems did nothing?

Bush has the sole responsibility for his lack of action while he is COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

If LA wasnt acting, then Bush should have done something. it wasnt up the LA, it was up to the man running the country.

and he acted poorly in a time of desperate need.

He should have stepped in and rallied the people together in an effort to help the situation.

he waited and he did nothing.

Bush has the sole responsibility for his lack of action while he is COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

If LA wasnt acting, then Bush should have done something. it wasnt up the LA, it was up to the man running the country.

and he acted poorly in a time of desperate need.

He should have stepped in and rallied the people together in an effort to help the situation.

he waited and he did nothing.

Why should the Feds step in if the local and state government are to stupid to take care of their own people?

I saw a video where the Max Mayfield told Nagin and the Gov to get the people out - that was three days before the storm hit

What stoped the people from leaving on their own?

It must be true libs can't do anything on their own unless government does it for them

Why should the Feds step in if the local and state government are to stupid to take care of their own people?

I saw a video where the Max Mayfield told Nagin and the Gov to get the people out - that was three days before the storm hit

What stoped the people from leaving on their own?

It must be true libs can't do anything on their own unless government does it for them

You are as ignorant as you are insensitive.

Would you leave your home if i told you there was storm coming? NO you would call me a crazy liberal and you would be dead or homeless.

The United States is just that, - UNITED, which they were not in this disaster.

And the COMMMANDER IN CHIEF, the DECIDER acted poorly to help citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And you defend him with your bullshit.

Would you leave your home if i told you there was storm coming? NO you would call me a crazy liberal and you would be dead or homeless.

The United States is just that UNITED, which they were not in this disaster.

And the COMMMANDER IN CHIEF, the DECIDER acted poorly to help citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

So you would sit on your ass and not leave?

Only libs would stay put and wait for the govenment to help them

The storm hit other states and the state governments did fine

They were run by Republicans - that may be the difference

So you would sit on your ass and not leave?

Only libs would stay put and wait for the govenment to help them

The storm hit other states and the state governments did fine

They were run by Republicans - that may be the difference

People assumed the Levee's would hold.

We're not talking about before hand.

This is in regards to the governments horrible innaction to the occurance of a natural disaster.

To the basic negligence in regards to the people effected

How badly did it hit other states?

How many houses were under water in those states?

Was it to the extent of New Orleans?

Of course its easy to fix when the problem is less extensive.

The United States is just that, - UNITED, which they were not in this disaster.

Gee, do the libs in NO need a government program to be taught how to watch the Weather Channel so they can see the storm heading right for them?

The state and local government did nothing to get the people out

and the people were to damn stupid to get out on their own

What is wrong with you?

You blame the lack of action, compassion and effort of the Commander in Cheif, and the American Government in the time of a natural disaster on the, how did you put it?

the people were to damn stupid to get out on their own

You really are a NeoCon, by your insane stadards, the fact that they're poor and stupid they deserved to drown?, and be homeless?, they dont deserve help, and they can go fuck themselves as far as the President is concerned.

I cannot believe you are so adamantly defending this.

Can you see no one else is on your side?

Do you understand why?

Its cause you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?

You blame the lack of action, compassion and effort of the Commander in Cheif, and the American Government in the time of a natural disaster on the, how did you put it?

You really are a NeoCon, by your insane stadards, the fact that they're poor and stupid they deserved to drown?, and be homeless?, they dont deserve help, and they can go fuck themselves as far as the President is concerned.

I cannot believe you are so adamantly defending this.

Can you see no one else is on your side?

Do you understand why?

Its cause you are wrong.

so you are in NO - a cat 5 storm heading straight towards you - and you have wait for the Feds to get you out of harms way?

give me a break!!!

so you are in NO - a cat 5 storm heading straight towards you - and you have wait for the Feds to get you out of harms way?

give me a break!!!

Talking about after man, dont you get it?

I have been the whole time, im talking about the governments reaction, which was crap.

And you are saying people should have known better.

Thats what you do, you change the subject and stick with it, that way you are never wrong.

You not denying the government acted poorly, you know it.

You're twisting it and saying the people should have left before the storm, well guess what bud, the ones that could afford to do so did.

The rest obviously didnt matter to the government, hence their reaction.

let me make it clear so you have something prefect to ignore.

In regards to Hurrican Katrina, and the aftermath of the Natural Disaster, The Government of the United States, fucked up. your Glorious Commander in Cheif Fucked up.

And you cannot defend it because it is true.

The people in NO, the Mayor, and the Gov fucked up even worse

They had plenty of warning to get out and they did not

Then when they get in trouble they blame Bush

The Gov BLOCKED food and water shipments to the Superdome - and the liberal media blamed FEMA

Talking about after man, dont you get it?

I have been the whole time, im talking about the governments reaction, which was crap.

And you are saying people should have known better.

Thats what you do, you change the subject and stick with it, that way you are never wrong.

You not denying the government acted poorly, you know it.

You're twisting it and saying the people should have left before the storm, well guess what bud, the ones that could afford to do so did.

The rest obviously didnt matter to the government, hence their reaction.

let me make it clear so you have something prefect to ignore.

In regards to Hurrican Katrina, and the aftermath of the Natural Disaster, The Government of the United States, fucked up. your Glorious Commander in Cheif Fucked up.

And you cannot defend it because it is true.

The Federal government doesn't deserve the entire blame for the the disaster of Hurricane Katrina. Let's start with a partisan Democrat who REFUSED to request the Feds step in until the damned storm actually hit. By law, Bush is not allowed to step in until that request is received. That request goes up the line if it just looks like a hurricane is going to hit FL or TX.

A large part of the problem WAS people stranded in the aftermath of the storm because they WERE too dumb to get out. You say they shouldn't have to pay for being dumb .... well, why should I?

The Federal gov't reaction when finally called in wasn't that great. I'm not so sure it was bad enough to require the usual sacrificial scapegoat demanded for by the left, but it could have been better.

But overall, I STILL marvel at the politicization of a natural disaster. What crap THAT is.

The left cries about all the damage that has not been repaired in NO since the storm

Yet the Dems found $175 million to open the Supredome

Football was more important then the cleanup

The Federal government doesn't deserve the entire blame for the the disaster of Hurricane Katrina. Let's start with a partisan Democrat who REFUSED to request the Feds step in until the damned storm actually hit. By law, Bush is not allowed to step in until that request is received. That request goes up the line if it just looks like a hurricane is going to hit FL or TX.

A large part of the problem WAS people stranded in the aftermath of the storm because they WERE too dumb to get out. You say they shouldn't have to pay for being dumb .... well, why should I?

The Federal gov't reaction when finally called in wasn't that great. I'm not so sure it was bad enough to require the usual sacrificial scapegoat demanded for by the left, but it could have been better.

But overall, I STILL marvel at the politicization of a natural disaster. What crap THAT is.

By all means lets worry about beaurocratic bullshit in a time of desperate need.

When the Commander in Cheif has super ceded far greater things, because he is the Decider.

RSR can label it whatever he wants and blame the poor people, But its not their fault they didnt abandon their homes and go somewhere else.

Its the Governments fault (all levels) that there was no action taken immediately to improve the catastrophic situation.

Not just the Dems and the Poor people.

I blame people for not having the brains to get the hell out of there with a Cat 5 storm heading for them - then they blame the govenment for what happpens to them

By all means lets worry about beaurocratic bullshit in a time of desperate need.

It's the law. Had Bush ignored the law and usurped the state's authority we'd STILL be hearing about it.

When the Commander in Cheif has super ceded far greater things, because he is the Decider.

Being Commander in Chief of the US military does not make him Commander in Chief of Hurricanes. Fact of the matter is, I lived in several states hit or threatened by hurricanes, and the states handled the situation themselves, TO INCLUDE evacuating people. They only asked for Fed aid AFTER the storm hit if the damage was severe enough.

RSR can label it whatever he wants and blame the poor people, But its not their fault they didnt abandon their homes and go somewhere else.

Whose fault is it? I've been through SEVERAL hurricanes where I was forced to do EXACTLY THAT -- abandon my home and go elsewhere. THAT is what you do when threatened by a hurricane.

Its the Governments fault (all levels) that there was no action taken immediately to improve the catastrophic situation.

Not just the Dems and the Poor people.

It is not solely the government's fault. I'm not blaming Dem's or poor people either. How about people living in a city BELOW sea level in an area prone to hurricanes? That takes a WHOLE LOT of smarts.

Regardless what you fingerpointers believe, shit happens, and when shit happens that NO ONE has control over, it isn't ALWAYS somebody's fault.

It is not solely the government's fault. I'm not blaming Dem's or poor people either. How about people living in a city BELOW sea level in an area prone to hurricanes? That takes a WHOLE LOT of smarts.

Regardless what you fingerpointers believe, shit happens, and when shit happens that NO ONE has control over, it isn't ALWAYS somebody's fault.

What about the actions people take after?

How long did it take to get help to New Orleans?

You honestly think Bush would be getting negative publicity for rushing to help americans in need?

Forum List

Back