Buttigieg Buries Beto

You can just call him Peter Butt for short. Buttigieg would be America's first gay president. How do you think that will reflect on our country when he meets with the real men that lead other countries?

So, you seem to have an issue with gay folks in government; I guess you're just another AmeriKKKan bigot.
You sperm gurglers crack me up.

So, you throw a personal attack @ me but you can't address the thread content, I see.
You calling people who despise sexual perversion bigots is not a personal attack?
You get what you give.
Its just pointing out that you are a bigot. Homosexuality is not being a pervert. These are people attracted to the same sex. It is not like peeping in windows or pedophilia, or bestiality, etc.

I learned smething about people who have a great hatred to homosexuality. I think you know what that is.
That they are demented?

Its just pointing out that you are a bigot. Homosexuality is not being a pervert. These are people attracted to the same sex. It is not like peeping in windows or pedophilia, or bestiality, etc.

How about if we say that Butt is Light in the Loafers and engaged in Alternative Sexuality? Is that considered politically correct enough?

I don't have males who take it in the ass at all. Personally, i think that men engaged in sodomy is quite perverted, but it is their own business. The bad thing about Butt isn't that he is engaged in this kind of thing, but that he publicizes it and puts it out there for public consumption. A lot of people just don't want to hear about this shit. If Butt kept it largely to himself and told people about his perversions on a need-to-know basis, that would be a lot more proper.

IMO government service is NO PLACE for bigotry.

Sexual perversion? That is your goddamn problem.

Yet, guys like Obama don't feel the same way. The Big O and his underling John Kerry, made a massive payoff to those involved in government service in Iran. $150 Billion

No criticism at all of the mullahs, even though Iran has banned married homosexuals from being officers in their army.

ButtPlug's latest sleaze is to attack Mike Pence for being "against him" when Pence worked with the little fruitcake several times as Governor of Indiana. Mike seemed pretty surprised when Plug attacked him at the CNN nutcase forum. But that's commiecrats for ya...they're trying to outdo each other to see who can be the craziest. Trump will eat them like a handful of peanuts.

Seems the Rats affair with the Bobby Kennedy impersonator is OVAH....."Mayor Pete" is this month's swoon, shooting past poor Beto in the polls and the hearts of the loony-tunes. Some lunatic on one of the cable networks called him "chicken soup for her soul". So how long will the gay boy be on top of the heap? I don't know, you don't know, Beto sure as hell don't know, but the page on him has likely been turned as the Buttigieg adventure begins. :nocknockHT:

190415202605-beto-buttigieg-split-large-169.jpg

Mayor Pete Buttigieg surges in new Iowa, NH polls - CNN Video
Fag vs Cuck? Makes sense I guess

I don't care who or what Buttigieg does in his private life, that is his business. I don't care for many of his policies. I don't care if he is likable, it is all about policy and ideas. Best to him however unless he changes his platform in major ways, I could not vote for him.

Seems the Rats affair with the Bobby Kennedy impersonator is OVAH....."Mayor Pete" is this month's swoon, shooting past poor Beto in the polls and the hearts of the loony-tunes. Some lunatic on one of the cable networks called him "chicken soup for her soul". So how long will the gay boy be on top of the heap? I don't know, you don't know, Beto sure as hell don't know, but the page on him has likely been turned as the Buttigieg adventure begins. :nocknockHT:

Bigotry rules in Trumpland

Yeah, tell us about it when the Democrats refuse to nominate the gay guy.

How you treat trump supporters is the most bigoted .. attacking us for talking

Your support of the fsat assed POS Trump is a choice you make.

Being an ass napkin is a choice you make.

How you treat trump supporters is the most bigoted .. attacking us for talking

Your support of the fsat assed POS Trump is a choice you make.

Being an ass napkin is a choice you make.
It is how God made you.

Yeah, tell us about it when the Democrats refuse to nominate the gay guy.

They will likely not because of his inexperience.

I don't care who or what Buttigieg does in his private life, that is his business. I don't care for many of his policies. I don't care if he is likable, it is all about policy and ideas. Best to him however unless he changes his platform in major ways, I could not vote for him.
Sounds fair enough.

ButtPlug's latest sleaze is to attack Mike Pence for being "against him" when Pence worked with the little fruitcake several times as Governor of Indiana. Mike seemed pretty surprised when Plug attacked him at the CNN nutcase forum. But that's commiecrats for ya...they're trying to outdo each other to see who can be the craziest. Trump will eat them like a handful of peanuts.
Pence works against gay people. He thinks they are abominations. He wants to take away certain rights. Pence is a big bigoted POS.

Last edited:

Yet, guys like Obama don't feel the same way. The Big O and his underling John Kerry, made a massive payoff to those involved in government service in Iran. $150 Billion

No criticism at all of the mullahs, even though Iran has banned married homosexuals from being officers in their army.
You keep posting the same lie over & over & over & over.

The US used to fight for human rights in other countries until you assfucks put Trump in the White House. Now the US doesn't give a rat's ass what any country does within their own borders. As said by Trump.

You can just call him Peter Butt for short. Buttigieg would be America's first gay president. How do you think that will reflect on our country when he meets with the real men that lead other countries?

So, you seem to have an issue with gay folks in government; I guess you're just another AmeriKKKan bigot.
You sperm gurglers crack me up.

So, you throw a personal attack @ me but you can't address the thread content, I see.
You calling people who despise sexual perversion bigots is not a personal attack?
You get what you give.

the other member posted this:

Here is what I posted in reply:

The other member obviously has an issue with gays in government; it is obvious by their statement.

Trump does it now. Anything would be an improvement.

You keep posting the same lie over & over & over & over.

The US used to fight for human rights in other countries until you assfucks put Trump in the White House. Now the US doesn't give a rat's ass what any country does within their own borders. As said by Trump.

Is that really your contention? That Iran provided sex change operations to their Army officers before Trump became President and that's why they were paid off?

You claim to be a big "gay" rights supporter, yet you try to insult somebody by calling them an "assfuck"....that's about as Freudian as it gets, fool. :nocknockHT:

Butt has a tendency to drift off into preaching from the church of queer Jesus.. The one major mistake he is making is his attacks on Mike Pence and Pence responds by ignoring the entire gay issue and describing Butt as a fine person making poor policy decisions. The effect is that Butt is starting to blather. He's starting to blather about being gay. Now being a gay victim might be very comfortable for a butt plug. It makes the public's eyes glaze over.

Forum List

Back