Beto/Buttigieg 2020! Beto Blasts ‘Hatred’ Spewed By Mayor Pete’s Anti-Gay Hecklers in Dallas, Texas!

We just saw the President try to make it harder for transgender Americans to get health care.‬ ‪As Pride begins — 50 years from Stonewall — we know there is so much progress to celebrate, but so much more to fight for. The work continues, the march goes on, but equality will win.‬

They moved the local pride thingy to another location in our area....too many complaints from normal citizens
that's not change...THAT'S MORE OF THE SAME!

Gays fault, you bozos shouldn't act like that in a public venue where children are. Parents are not going to stand for it
Pocahontas Warren marched in a pride parade today...she posted it on her social media accounts

Did she lie and claim she was a gay injun?

We just saw the President try to make it harder for transgender Americans to get health care.‬ ‪As Pride begins — 50 years from Stonewall — we know there is so much progress to celebrate, but so much more to fight for. The work continues, the march goes on, but equality will win.‬

They moved the local pride thingy to another location in our area....too many complaints from normal citizens

Gays fault, you bozos shouldn't act like that in a public venue where children are. Parents are not going to stand for it
Pocahontas Warren marched in a pride parade today...she posted it on her social media accounts

Did she lie and claim she was a gay injun?
she might as well have!

Buttplugs brother said Buttplug lied about his family problems over being gay.

Strange he would lie about that....unless he's using his gayness to garner sympathy votes.

The dude is a farce
Now...if more of those hiding behind fake "straight" personas came out...were honest with themselves...this wouldn't even be an issue anymore. Just sayin'

Give it a rest Plywood. You've been warned on that lie. Plus everyone on this forum knows you're a liar. You've been caught far too many times
Interesting......was I referring to you?

You quoted me, dumbfuck. Give your tired shit a rest Plywood. You're not clever, you're as stupid as a fucking stump, you lie out your ass and since your sock account stunt you have zero cred.

Now go play pretend Naval aviator lard ass
Yes...I quote a lot of people. However, I did not specify that I was talking to you. Any ownership you wish to take is all on you....as applies to anyone on any message board.

As do many politicians during gay pride parades...as do churches and social groups and businesses and services and the military etc.

No gay pride anything around here. You're gay? Knock yourself out. But don't ask us to celebrate, cuz we're not.

No gay pride anything around here. You're gay? Knock yourself out. But don't ask us to celebrate, cuz we're not.
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEBRATION TIME COME ON!

They wouldn't get twenty yards inside the city line.

New-Orleans-Pride-6.jpg

Indianapolis has a pretty good gay pride parade/festival as I have heard. One year we were driving cross country and happened to drive thru Indianapolis that weekend...they had a HUGE rainbow flag flying just off the highway. :71: Indiana kicked Mike Pence to the curb too.

Indianapolis has a pretty good gay pride parade/festival as I have heard. One year we were driving cross country and happened to drive thru Indianapolis that weekend...they had a HUGE rainbow flag flying just off the highway. :71: Indiana kicked Mike Pence to the curb too.

No they didn't you lying toad. He didn't run again so he could join Trump. A Republican won the race in Indiana again

Caught lying again. Lol Give it up Plywood you always get caught

No they didn't you lying toad. He didn't run again so he could join Trump. A Republican won the race in Indiana again

Caught lying again. Lol Give it up Plywood you always get caught
Sure...your story and sticking to it, right?
upload_2019-6-1_20-3-14.jpeg

New-Orleans-Pride-6.jpg

^^^^^^If that's not mental illness, I don't know what is. Bejesus!

New-Orleans-Pride-6.jpg

^^^^^^If that's not mental illness, I don't know what is. Bejesus!
That's not mental illness, it's called freedom!

"Christian Pastor Rhyan Glezman, who is the brother-in-law of South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, contends a glowing report on the 2020 White House contender and his husband Chasten is built on falsehoods. LAURA INGRAHAM: Has your family ever had an issue with your brother and his husband, his lifestyle?

RHYAN GLEZMAN: Absolutely not. It couldn’t be further than the truth. There has absolutely never been any amount of shunning him from the family. I love my brother dearly. I want the best for him, I want the best for Pete and this story, this narrative of the family shunning him just couldn’t be further from the truth.

INGRAHAM: Why would he make this up?

GLEZMAN: The way I see it, is in such a competitive, a very large Democratic field of candidates, you need to have a story. I’m not going to cut down a mayor’s role. I think a mayor’s role is important. But, at the end of the day, if you only have the mayor role and you’re going to the highest office in the country, you need to have a different story. Unfortunately, we came victim to that, our family, of having this rags to riches story be brought up about my brother’s childhood and the past to gain political points in the polls, the way I see it.

INGRAHAM: I’m sensitive to this issue of family coming out and commenting on other family members. Why don’t you just pick up the phone and talk to either Pete or your brother-in-law? Why come on this show? I don’t understand why you don’t pick up the phone.

GLEZMAN: To be honest with you, I didn’t sign up for this. The only reason I’m here is for the truth to prevail. If it was that easy, that would have already been done."

"Speaking in liberal California today, Pete Buttigieg called the mission of our immigration officials “ILLEGAL.” While Buttigieg demonizes the brave men & women of ICE, @realDonaldTrump will always stand with them!" - Ivanka

"Ted Cruz, the incumbent, barely beat lefty nitwit Beto O'Rourke 4,260,553 to 4,045,632, in Texas. Not a state to be cocky about."

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

McPlease.

A person can't flip thru the channels and into a story about him WITHOUT his sexuality being front and center for a few reasons, the first being that he's the next "first" for our media to gush over, the next being that as a gay man, as every sentence about him starts, and a Christian, HIS opinions are much more valuable than someone like say, Franklin Graham, who's a neanderthal Christian, and would have burned witches had he been alive at the time, so his opinion doesn't matter when discussing Mayor Pete, any opposition is HOMOPHOBIC opposition.

Gays get me, they run around DEMANDING everyone stay out of their bedrooms, then they turn right around, explain to you exactly what's going on in their bedroom and demand acceptance of it.

Mentally ill.

That's the root of it for ALL sexual deviants, mentally ill and/or lack of self control both of which precludes Mayor Pete from taking office IMHO.

24bgzb.jpg

24mbu3.jpg

3061ak.jpg
I'm glad for you that you can post such nasty stuff.

Because I would get banned.

Have you ever been banned?

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

McPlease.

A person can't flip thru the channels and into a story about him WITHOUT his sexuality being front and center for a few reasons, the first being that he's the next "first" for our media to gush over, the next being that as a gay man, as every sentence about him starts, and a Christian, HIS opinions are much more valuable than someone like say, Franklin Graham, who's a neanderthal Christian, and would have burned witches had he been alive at the time, so his opinion doesn't matter when discussing Mayor Pete, any opposition is HOMOPHOBIC opposition.

Gays get me, they run around DEMANDING everyone stay out of their bedrooms, then they turn right around, explain to you exactly what's going on in their bedroom and demand acceptance of it.

Mentally ill.

That's the root of it for ALL sexual deviants, mentally ill and/or lack of self control both of which precludes Mayor Pete from taking office IMHO.

24bgzb.jpg

24mbu3.jpg

3061ak.jpg
I'm glad for you that you can post such nasty stuff.

Because I would get banned.

Have you ever been banned?

Yes, from Democratic Underground, for being honest about who I am, I didn't go in as a sock like so many people do at various sites, I am Frankenvoter wherever I happen to be until that place decides they won't be hearing from me because they only want nodding heads in thier "debate" rooms and not anything that can be "provocative", like dissenting opinions.

Just look at the Boston Straight pride parade, banned by the city for being exclusive and then allowed to go forward because they knew they'd lose the lawsuit and so what's next up to bat? Hissy fits from the LGBTQ/RSTUVWXY and Z's because only THEY are allowed to parade around and be full of and flaunting thier lifestyles on everyone, they're hypocrites as well as mentally ill as far as I'm concerned and should be nowhere near Americas kids.

5bd106710c28c10f63a3f3ca1cc0b94c.jpg

Forum List

Back