Beto/Buttigieg 2020! Beto Blasts ‘Hatred’ Spewed By Mayor Pete’s Anti-Gay Hecklers in Dallas, Texas!

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

McPlease.

A person can't flip thru the channels and into a story about him WITHOUT his sexuality being front and center for a few reasons, the first being that he's the next "first" for our media to gush over, the next being that as a gay man, as every sentence about him starts, and a Christian, HIS opinions are much more valuable than someone like say, Franklin Graham, who's a neanderthal Christian, and would have burned witches had he been alive at the time, so his opinion doesn't matter when discussing Mayor Pete, any opposition is HOMOPHOBIC opposition.

Gays get me, they run around DEMANDING everyone stay out of their bedrooms, then they turn right around, explain to you exactly what's going on in their bedroom and demand acceptance of it.

Mentally ill.

That's the root of it for ALL sexual deviants, mentally ill and/or lack of self control both of which precludes Mayor Pete from taking office IMHO.

24bgzb.jpg

24mbu3.jpg

3061ak.jpg
I'm glad for you that you can post such nasty stuff.

Because I would get banned.

Have you ever been banned?

Yes, from Democratic Underground, for being honest about who I am, I didn't go in as a sock like so many people do at various sites, I am Frankenvoter wherever I happen to be until that place decides they won't be hearing from me because they only want nodding heads in thier "debate" rooms and not anything that can be "provocative", like dissenting opinions.

Just look at the Boston Straight pride parade, banned by the city for being exclusive and then allowed to go forward because they knew they'd lose the lawsuit and so what's next up to bat? Hissy fits from the LGBTQ/RSTUVWXY and Z's because only THEY are allowed to parade around and be full of and flaunting thier lifestyles on everyone, they're hypocrites as well as mentally ill as far as I'm concerned and should be nowhere near Americas kids.

5bd106710c28c10f63a3f3ca1cc0b94c.jpg
Infant.

Actually there is a story out that he spent less then 6 months in Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. Never leaving the base and driving his superior in a large Toyota SUV. He also never had a cold meal. He was treated good as he did his time putting his life on the line according to him. That base is one of the safest. Lies are lies by politicians. He is Buck Buttigieg, the new Chesty Puller of the 21st century fighting man.

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

McPlease.

A person can't flip thru the channels and into a story about him WITHOUT his sexuality being front and center for a few reasons, the first being that he's the next "first" for our media to gush over, the next being that as a gay man, as every sentence about him starts, and a Christian, HIS opinions are much more valuable than someone like say, Franklin Graham, who's a neanderthal Christian, and would have burned witches had he been alive at the time, so his opinion doesn't matter when discussing Mayor Pete, any opposition is HOMOPHOBIC opposition.

Gays get me, they run around DEMANDING everyone stay out of their bedrooms, then they turn right around, explain to you exactly what's going on in their bedroom and demand acceptance of it.

Mentally ill.

That's the root of it for ALL sexual deviants, mentally ill and/or lack of self control both of which precludes Mayor Pete from taking office IMHO.

24bgzb.jpg

24mbu3.jpg

3061ak.jpg

Yes, from Democratic Underground, for being honest about who I am, I didn't go in as a sock like so many people do at various sites, I am Frankenvoter wherever I happen to be until that place decides they won't be hearing from me because they only want nodding heads in thier "debate" rooms and not anything that can be "provocative", like dissenting opinions.

Just look at the Boston Straight pride parade, banned by the city for being exclusive and then allowed to go forward because they knew they'd lose the lawsuit and so what's next up to bat? Hissy fits from the LGBTQ/RSTUVWXY and Z's because only THEY are allowed to parade around and be full of and flaunting thier lifestyles on everyone, they're hypocrites as well as mentally ill as far as I'm concerned and should be nowhere near Americas kids.

Infant.

LOL

30nadh.jpg

McPlease.

Mentally ill.

24bgzb.jpg

24mbu3.jpg

3061ak.jpg

Infant.

LOL

30nadh.jpg
See post 161.

McPlease.

Mentally ill.

24bgzb.jpg

24mbu3.jpg

3061ak.jpg

Infant.

LOL

30nadh.jpg
See post 161.

They're also nazis.

Buttplugs brother said Buttplug lied about his family problems over being gay.

Strange he would lie about that....unless he's using his gayness to garner sympathy votes.

The dude is a farce
i was the first to say he was doing that...i was proved right! he never kisses Chasten on the lips in public, that's kind of a clue!

the 2018 Dem class is the model for how to win in 2020. They didn’t run on impeachment. They didn’t run on eliminating ICE. They didn’t run on single payer being the only solution.

BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO!

we're not fighting just to love...we're fighting to EXIST.

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!!

we're not fighting just to love...we're fighting to EXIST.

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!!

Blah

0977d53c5a7573b73e4b8fd5993477b3.jpg

Forum List

Back