Buttigieg Buries Beto

Seems the Rats affair with the Bobby Kennedy impersonator is OVAH....."Mayor Pete" is this month's swoon, shooting past poor Beto in the polls and the hearts of the loony-tunes. Some lunatic on one of the cable networks called him "chicken soup for her soul". So how long will the gay boy be on top of the heap? I don't know, you don't know, Beto sure as hell don't know, but the page on him has likely been turned as the Buttigieg adventure begins. :nocknockHT:

190415202605-beto-buttigieg-split-large-169.jpg

Mayor Pete Buttigieg surges in new Iowa, NH polls - CNN Video
Bigotry rules in Trumpland
How you treat trump supporters is the most bigoted .. attacking us for talking

Seems the Rats affair with the Bobby Kennedy impersonator is OVAH....."Mayor Pete" is this month's swoon, shooting past poor Beto in the polls and the hearts of the loony-tunes. Some lunatic on one of the cable networks called him "chicken soup for her soul". So how long will the gay boy be on top of the heap? I don't know, you don't know, Beto sure as hell don't know, but the page on him has likely been turned as the Buttigieg adventure begins. :nocknockHT:

Bigotry rules in Trumpland
How you treat trump supporters is the most bigoted .. attacking us for talking

Your support of the fsat assed POS Trump is a choice you make.

IMO Buttigieg has a better resume & he likely has a much higher IQ that Beto.

Would be great to see Buttigieg & Trump in a debate.

That would be like a brain debating a black eyed pea.

It would be hilarious as heck to see the two of them debate.

Mr. Buttigieg is an open, flaming homosexual and it would be interesting to see President Trump mock him sashaying up to the microphone and imitating Pete Butt with a limp wrist. I wonder if Butt would do the courageous thing and show up for the debate in a dress, and show everyone who he is.

Obozo was already the first gay president.

That wasn't why he was a disaster. It's because he is a commie traitor that he was a disaster.

The new gay candidate is a commie also, no reason to elect a commie again.

Being a queer isn't important, and it shouldn't be an issue.

Unless he has a mayonnaise looking substance on his lips when giving the SOTU address.

:saythat:
Come again?

IMO Buttigieg has a better resume & he likely has a much higher IQ that Beto.

Would be great to see Buttigieg & Trump in a debate.

That would be like a brain debating a black eyed pea.

It would be hilarious as heck to see the two of them debate.

Mr. Buttigieg is an open, flaming homosexual and it would be interesting to see President Trump mock him sashaying up to the microphone and imitating Pete Butt with a limp wrist. I wonder if Butt would do the courageous thing and show up for the debate in a dress, and show everyone who he is.

Mayor Pete has a brain, has degrees from both Harvard & Oxford, speaks eight languages, volunteered to serve in the US military, is well connected politically, and has a wide knowledge base of political & policy issues.

You on the on the other hand bring to the conversation the attributes of Trump; bigotry, ridicule, bullying, condescension, pettiness, and you probably ran away from serving in the US military too, just as 'Private Bone Spurs' Trump did when the nation called on Trump to serve.

Yes, bring on the 'Mayor Pete' & Trump debate; Pete would make Trump look like the uneducated, bigoted, brain dead, bully that Trump really is.

Bring it.

At some point, Mayor Pete's "Gayness" will wear off too. He needs to run on something more than "Hey I'm really, really GAY!" and Hope and Change talking points.

Incidentally, my original headline read "Buttplug Buries Beto" which was not only rich in alliteration, but catchy. Somebody from mission-control changed Buttplug to Buttigieg...a heinous act I'm still steamed about.
q4yXp98.png

Incidentally, my original headline read "Buttplug Buries Beto" which was not only rich in alliteration, but catchy. Somebody from mission-control changed Buttplug to Buttigieg...a heinous act I'm still steamed about.
q4yXp98.png

Did you mean your thread title? I think it's called a 'thread title' & not a headline.

I think Pete's last name is Buttigieg, not Buttplug.

q4yXp98.png

Did you mean your thread title? I think it's called a 'thread title' & not a headline.

You can just call him Peter Butt for short. Buttigieg would be America's first gay president. How do you think that will reflect on our country when he meets with the real men that lead other countries?

Yeah Beto flamed out awhile ago. He won’t even be an issue in the 2020 fight at all.

Buttigieg will never be President. Voters will not choose the "Buttigieg" brand - his name is quite unfortunate. He also bears too much of a resemblance to Dukakis.

Buttigieg will never be President. Voters will not choose the "Buttigieg" brand - his name is quite unfortunate. He also bears too much of a resemblance to Dukakis.

Liberal voters are also a lot of homophobic than the media acknowledges. The voters of Far Left Vermont rejected transsexuality last year where gay activist Chris Hallquist got his ass schlonged by a Republican last fall.

q4yXp98.png

You can just call him Peter Butt for short. Buttigieg would be America's first gay president. How do you think that will reflect on our country when he meets with the real men that lead other countries?

So, you seem to have an issue with gay folks in government; I guess you're just another AmeriKKKan bigot.

q4yXp98.png

So, you seem to have an issue with gay folks in government; I guess you're just another AmeriKKKan bigot.
You sperm gurglers crack me up.

So, you throw a personal attack @ me but you can't address the thread content, I see.
You calling people who despise sexual perversion bigots is not a personal attack?
You get what you give.

Yeah Beto flamed out awhile ago. He won’t even be an issue in the 2020 fight at all.

Beto has a shitload of money, he may still have money left over from his Texas Senate race. I think the phony Mexican is in the race until super Tuesday, destined for a end to his campaign like his fellow Texan, Jeb!

So, you throw a personal attack @ me but you can't address the thread content, I see.
You calling people who despise sexual perversion bigots is not a personal attack?
You get what you give.
Its just pointing out that you are a bigot. Homosexuality is not being a pervert. These are people attracted to the same sex. It is not like peeping in windows or pedophilia, or bestiality, etc.

I learned smething about people who have a great hatred to homosexuality. I think you know what that is.

You get what you give.

the other member posted this:

Here is what I posted in reply:

The other member obviously has an issue with gays in government; it is obvious by their statement.

IMO government service is NO PLACE for bigotry.

Sexual perversion? That is your goddamn problem.

Forum List

Back