Buttigieg Buries Beto

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Seems the Rats affair with the Bobby Kennedy impersonator is OVAH....."Mayor Pete" is this month's swoon, shooting past poor Beto in the polls and the hearts of the loony-tunes. Some lunatic on one of the cable networks called him "chicken soup for her soul". So how long will the gay boy be on top of the heap? I don't know, you don't know, Beto sure as hell don't know, but the page on him has likely been turned as the Buttigieg adventure begins. :nocknockHT:

190415202605-beto-buttigieg-split-large-169.jpg

Mayor Pete Buttigieg surges in new Iowa, NH polls - CNN Video

Last edited:
IMO Buttigieg has a better resume & he likely has a much higher IQ that Beto.

Would be great to see Buttigieg & Trump in a debate.

That would be like a brain debating a black eyed pea.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So which one would be "first lady" or will they take turns like Barry and Mike did? :pinkygirly:

5a457f745eff8.image.jpg

Obozo was already the first gay president.

That wasn't why he was a disaster. It's because he is a commie traitor that he was a disaster.

The new gay candidate is a commie also, no reason to elect a commie again.

Being a queer isn't important, and it shouldn't be an issue.

Seems the Rats affair with the Bobby Kennedy impersonator is OVAH....."Mayor Pete" is this month's swoon, shooting past poor Beto in the polls and the hearts of the loony-tunes. Some lunatic on one of the cable networks called him "chicken soup for her soul". So how long will the gay boy be on top of the heap? I don't know, you don't know, Beto sure as hell don't know, but the page on him has likely been turned as the Buttigieg adventure begins. :nocknockHT:

190415202605-beto-buttigieg-split-large-169.jpg

Mayor Pete Buttigieg surges in new Iowa, NH polls - CNN Video
Bigotry rules in Trumpland

Thanks for letting EVERYONE here @ USMB know you have no idea what the difference is between
(1) political ideology

and

(2) hate

Now now....I know you're grumpy about BlackFlag (your sock) getting banned again but don't take your rage at the Mods out on me....I'm only the piano player, son.

Thanks for letting EVERYONE here @ USMB know you have no idea what the difference is between
(1) political ideology

and

(2) hate

Now now....I know you're grumpy about BlackFlag (your sock) getting banned again but don't take your rage at the Mods out on me....I'm only the piano player, son.

I know not what you speak of but if you can substantiate your bull shit, then you should contact the mod staff; they will hold your hand until you get over your menopause.

Bigotry rules in Trumpland

A commie ^^^^^^ calling somebody a "bigot"...that's rich. :icon_lol:

(1) political ideology

and

(2) hate
Hate hate hate. YOU forgot to call him a racist, sissy.

he mentioned "commie" (political) & "bigot" (hate) ............... no racial issue there.

Y U so stupid?

Obozo was already the first gay president.

That wasn't why he was a disaster. It's because he is a commie traitor that he was a disaster.

The new gay candidate is a commie also, no reason to elect a commie again.

Being a queer isn't important, and it shouldn't be an issue.

Unless he has a mayonnaise looking substance on his lips when giving the SOTU address.

:saythat:

I have to admit the parade of Assclowns now running for President this early is entertaining. The primaries don’t even start until next spring. These assclowns are just doing this to get attention for their local and state elections.

I have to admit the parade of Assclowns now running for President this early is entertaining. The primaries don’t even start until next spring. These assclowns are just doing this to get attention for their local and state elections.

folks were saying the exact same thing in 2015 when Trump had his shit stains stuck in his drawers too ...........

Forum List

Back