Anti-White diversity training

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The entire educational system can of course be characterized as an anti-white male operation. But at least usually when they are asked, they attempt to hide their Marxist origins and pretend to serve the community rather than their leftist overlords. In this case that can't be said.

Bonus points for correctly identifying that Christians oppress all other groups. They are calling this "evidence based diversity", probably because all the evidence has already demonstrated that dieversity does not work.

All provided by our tax money.

We are dealing with supremacists is does not matter what color they are. What they are doing is using race to destroy the country. It is freedom and rights of everyone they wish to destroy. You cannot tell free people what to do.They do not want free people.

The entire educational system can of course be characterized as an anti-white male operation. But at least usually when they are asked, they attempt to hide their Marxist origins and pretend to serve the community rather than their leftist overlords. In this case that can't be said.

Bonus points for correctly identifying that Christians oppress all other groups. They are calling this "evidence based diversity", probably because all the evidence has already demonstrated that dieversity does not work.

DIVERSITY HISTORY OF THE NATION

1776 to 2009 AD
  • White Catholic
  • White Baptist
  • White Lutheran
  • White Evangelical
  • White Episcopal
  • Jewish
  • Africans
  • Asians
  • Latinos
  • Other
2010 to Present after Left rewrote history
  • Oppressed Blacks
  • Oppressed Gays
  • Oppressed Transgenders
  • Oppressed Women
  • Guilty White Liberals
  • Discriminated Migrant Latinos
  • Asians
  • Muslims
  • Fox News Believers
  • Gun Nuts
  • White Supremacists
  • White Nationalists
  • White Privileged
  • Russians
  • Trumpbots

Last edited:

good for regular folks for standing up

that chart its funny and sad
wait we're not invited to utopia ?:21:

this is how theyre getting there in Germany
bq-5caa88c969d6e.jpeg

The local news station let the terds defend themselves with the usual bullshit . which is fine BUT ITS THE same old song and dance of demonizing under the guise of " caring " of and "making a difference "

people are tired of it

the issue is never the issue the issue is always the revolution
ber0h2l4cqs21.png

good for regular folks for standing up

that chart its funny and sad
wait we're not invited to utopia ?:21:

this is how theyre getting there in Germany
View attachment 256355

The local news station let the terds defend themselves with the usual bullshit . which is fine BUT ITS THE same old song and dance of demonizing under the guise of " caring " of and "making a difference "

people are tired of it

the issue is never the issue the issue is always the revolution
View attachment 256354

Germans have been the MASTERS of cuckery for some time now.

Although, speeches like the above do make me see the benefits in stoning being the punishment for treason.

Last edited:
The OP is playing the race-card, as racist whites are fond of doing.

This won't be about healing and progress, it'll be about punishment and payback.

The funny thing is, White Regressives think they'll be immune from what's coming.

:laugh:

They sure as fuck won't. Cult45 either.

Hooray for ethnic cleansing.

It's called a massive karmac spanking for being shit people. Enjoy, I know I will. They won't be killed, but they'll pray for death.

Yeah, goddamn those white people, can't wait to see their little babies impaled on spikes.

Pointing out the inherent racism of the marxist left is racist. Stop noticing things, cracker!!!
The irony!!

giphy.gif

It really is ironic that the party of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow is now posing as anti-fascists who want to burn books and kill off an entire race of people for being successful and influential.

Before they depose of us, they want reparations first!
Civil War 2.0 is percolating.

This won't be about healing and progress, it'll be about punishment and payback.

The funny thing is, White Regressives think they'll be immune from what's coming.

It's called a massive karmac spanking for being shit people. Enjoy, I know I will. They won't be killed, but they'll pray for death.

Yeah, goddamn those white people, can't wait to see their little babies impaled on spikes.

No, I'd rather they get hit hard socially and financially. Make them such pariahs they leave the country on their own.

No, I'd rather they get hit hard socially and financially. Make them such pariahs they leave the country on their own.

Great idea. Instead of lifting up your precious marginalized communities, tear down the ones who contribute the most to society. That will fix everything.

Forum List

Back