Butt Cherry's To Be Popped On The TV Show Glee

Good thing my kids are to young to know this garbage is on tv. They watch cartoons and even that is regulated as to what they are allowed to watch.
Most cartoons these days aren't for kids...even a lot of the stuff on Nickelodeon. Lots of ludicrousness and rudeness featured in those programs.

Unless the government gets involved the reality shows are consumer driven. I doubt if that's the kind of crap people will follow but you never know about the sissie driven pop-culture these days.

I haven't watched one episode of that show, however I do know that it's highly popular.

The main star, a female gay actress, who I actually like, rose to popularity and I believe she even hosted some main entertainment shows as a result of it, I believe the Emmy's or the Oscars or some such.

Usually, those gigs go to people who are considered main stream.

You don't have to like it to keep up with it.

ROTFLMBAO @ the title of this thread.

For the first 3 seconds I was wondering who this celeb named "Butt Cherry" is.

:lol: :lol:

I have to admit, I thought he was being an asshole and meant Buck Cherry. Don't know who the group is but I have heard the name.

Then I read the thread and realized the homophobe was just projecting his obsession with losing his butt cherry.

Forum List

Back