Busted: The Lies Of Miriam Goderich (The Literary Agent Of Obama's 1991 'Born In Kenya' Bio) Exposed

Got what wrong? She just made up a birth country and never bothered to check with Obama?

Yup, she just pulled it out of her ass, just like others did years later when Obama ran for Illinois senate. Just a big coincidence that means nothing. No one on the left has ever discussed it other than to repeat denials from Obama.

Discussed what? An obvious error- at odds with every major publication?

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Great, the left wing media supports obama----like no one knew that.

the point here is that he obviously lied to the publicist about his birth place.

Its ludicrous to claim that he did not know what she had written about him.

This thread is not about his birthplace, its about him being a liar.

Got what wrong? She just made up a birth country and never bothered to check with Obama?

Yup, she just pulled it out of her ass, just like others did years later when Obama ran for Illinois senate. Just a big coincidence that means nothing. No one on the left has ever discussed it other than to repeat denials from Obama.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

the point here is that he obviously lied to the publicist about his birth place.

It was a pamphlet of bios on the new authors the publication company would potentially represent, that was ONLY CIRCULATED within their company, to the publishing company's editors, so they all could become familiar with their new authors..... it was never released to anyone in the public, not even to Obama.

He's a pathological liar, but on top of that, powerful forces put him up to running for president and he was told, don't worry about being born in kenya, you let us take care of that, and they have. They wanted the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. He was supposed to fix everything, but at this point it's become painfully obvious to all that this grand experiment has back fired in epic proportions.

Oh poster please.
In 2008 the economy had just collapsed and the other candidate was a septuagenarian cancer survivor who voluntarily associated with the man at the switch when that collapse happened, and his running mate was Barbie. A tree could have won that election.

McCain/Palin was a weak ticket. But the country would be better off today if they had won.

By the time 2017 gets here, obozo the great will have fundamentally changed this country into a large version of Detroit.

(a) speculation fallacies; and
(b) ever been to Detroit?

XXXXXXX -- Deleted echo of deleted post.. FlaCalTenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Redfish is afraid I am will cut him out of his market area for his free lancing. :lol:

Obama is American and 007 is a butt hurt whiner.

The OP has been demolished. Let's move along.

Redfish is afraid I am will cut him out of his market area for his free lancing. :lol:

Redfish posts stupid stuff here, but he should have no concern about anybody cutting him out of that particular market. He does quality work at a good price. Thousands will attest to that.

Redfish posts stupid stuff here, but he should have no concern about anybody cutting him out of that particular market. He does quality work at a good price. Thousands will attest to that.
Good for Redfish! Maybe he should sponsor 007 as well.

This birther stuff is a mental disease.

Bottom line. Obama was either born in Kenya or lied about being born in Kenya.

So libs and dems, which is it?

Its just you lying.

did you read the article in the OP, dipshit? What parts of it can you prove to be lies?

Why do you think that I would ever go to any link posted by Stevie the Racist? Who knows what hate site he might be trying to get people to go to.

Meanwhile- the person lying in this case is you.

As usual.

He's a pathological liar, but on top of that, powerful forces put him up to running for president and he was told, don't worry about being born in kenya, you let us take care of that, and they have. They wanted the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. He was supposed to fix everything, but at this point it's become painfully obvious to all that this grand experiment has back fired in epic proportions.

Oh poster please.
In 2008 the economy had just collapsed and the other candidate was a septuagenarian cancer survivor who voluntarily associated with the man at the switch when that collapse happened, and his running mate was Barbie. A tree could have won that election.

McCain/Palin was a weak ticket. But the country would be better off today if they had won.

By the time 2017 gets here, obozo the great will have fundamentally changed this country into a large version of Detroit.

So sad that you no longer are proud to be an American.

The point here is that you lie to attack Obama.

It is ludicrous to claim that anyone would purposely tell one person he was born in Kenya when he was telling the entire world he was born in Hawaii- only an idiot Birther would believe such Bullshit.

This thread just shows how you are willing to lie to attack Obama.

Well there are going to be some pretty disappointed people on both sides if its found out eventually that Obama was in fact born in Kenya.

Or that he was in fact born in Hawaii.

I can honestly say that I don't think Obama would be so stupid as to run for POTUS if he were born in Kenya. He's a POS but not a dumb POS.

Of course I could be wrong.

The small detail that Ann Dunham was never in Kenya makes it decidely difficult for Obama to have been born there. There were no direct flights to Africa from pretty much anywhere in the USA, but rather, a number of flights with long layovers. Why would a nine-month pregnant college girl with no money suddenly fly to Kenya (a very expensive flight in 1961) to give birth and be back in the USA to start her college courses 3 weeks later in Washington State? There are no flight records showing an Ann Dunham who ever flew to Kenya.

And that fact that his father, Barack Obama, Sr., never wrote to any friends that young Barack was born in Kenya.

Birthers are such incredibly stupid people.

g5000

Last edited:
Well there are going to be some pretty disappointed people on both sides if its found out eventually that Obama was in fact born in Kenya.

I can honestly say that I don't think Obama would be so stupid as to run for POTUS if he were born in Kenya. He's a POS but not a dumb POS.

The small detail that Ann Dunham was never in Kenya makes it decidely difficult for Obama to have been born there. There were no direct flights to Africa from pretty much anywhere in the USA, but rather, a number of flights with long layovers. Why would a nine-month pregnant college girl with no money suddenly fly to Kenya to give birth and be back in the USA to start he college courses 3 weeks later in Washington State? There are no flight records showing an Ann Dunham who ever flew to Kenya.

And that fact that his father, Barack Obama, Sr., never wrote to any friends that young Barack was born in Kenya.

g5000

It makes no sense to anyone other than Birthers- and not even really to them- they are just wedded to the idea.

Besides what you noted- Barack Obama Sr's family was against the wedding- so they would not have been welcoming her with open arms- and we know from Barack Obama Sr's records that he did not leave the United States then- so she would have had to travel to Kenya on her own

Kenya which just ended a bloody civil war that terrified the Western world.

The small detail that Ann Dunham was never in Kenya makes it decidely difficult for Obama to have been born there. There were no direct flights to Africa from pretty much anywhere in the USA, but rather, a number of flights with long layovers. Why would a nine-month pregnant college girl with no money suddenly fly to Kenya to give birth and be back in the USA to start he college courses 3 weeks later in Washington State? There are no flight records showing an Ann Dunham who ever flew to Kenya.

g5000

It makes no sense to anyone other than Birthers- and not even really to them- they are just wedded to the idea.

Besides what you noted- Barack Obama Sr's family was against the wedding- so they would not have been welcoming her with open arms- and we know from Barack Obama Sr's records that he did not leave the United States then- so she would have had to travel to Kenya on her own

Kenya which just ended a bloody civil war that terrified the Western world.

YEPP.

The obvious fact is that those who believe in birtherism are mentally ill. Their hatred for BHO has overwhelmed their common sense and rational power.

The Birther Report.....That's a new one to me. Bookmarked it in the folder underneath onion, ebaum, and awkwardfamilyphotos. I sincerely thank you for the enjoyment it will bring.

I fear that all this birtherism stuff is going to reduce President Obama's re-election margin for his 3rd term and practically makes a 4th term impossible!!!

You could be right about the third, but no worries after that. I have a cousin whose neighbor thought he heard that by that time, Obama was just going to do away with elections anyway, and issue a EO to become President for Life. Since Boner and Harry continue to do as they are told, he will let them stay too.

Oh poster please.

(a) speculation fallacies; and
(b) ever been to Detroit?

XXXXXXX -- Deleted echo of deleted post.. FlaCalTenn

Nope, truth. and yes, I lived in the once great city of Detroit for 10 years. Back when is was still a great city. Then the libs and dems took over and its now a broken, broke, crime filled shell of what it used to be. Its very sad. But when dems and libs control a city that is always what happens-----------always!

The point here is that you lie to attack Obama.

It is ludicrous to claim that anyone would purposely tell one person he was born in Kenya when he was telling the entire world he was born in Hawaii- only an idiot Birther would believe such Bullshit.

This thread just shows how you are willing to lie to attack Obama.

If someone wrote a biographical sketch of you, would you want to read it before it was published?

Are you now claiming that obama did not know or care what was written about him? Really?

Forum List

Back