Conspiracy Theorists Will Believe Anything...

More bullshit conspiracy!

But Planned Parenthood spokesman Eric Ferrero says in a statement that tissue is donated for medical research:

"At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does — with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards.There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient or for Planned Parenthood. In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers, are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field."

Planned Parenthood accuses the activists of deceptive editing. It points out that David Daleiden, who founded the Center for Medical Research, used to be with Live Action, a group that has produced a string of sting videos at Planned Parenthood clinics, a number of which have been found to have used misleading editing.

Federal law bans the commercial sale of human fetal tissue, but donation is allowed if the woman undergoing the abortion consents.

Undercover Video Targets Planned Parenthood The Two-Way NPR

Yes they will.

They are the most gullible, weak-minded people in society.
who is they and what do they believe ?

They is you! :p
non-answer

I haven't seen you in months, and here you are trolling the Conspiracy Theory section. :D I went to your profile page, and did you realize that 11,532 of your postings are in this section? You are a nutcase.
I am trolling ? a nut case ? you have not seen me in months?.. oh my..is it a conspiracy ?...are you capable discourse without straw man and ad hominem ?

Yes they will.

They are the most gullible, weak-minded people in society.

non-answer

I haven't seen you in months, and here you are trolling the Conspiracy Theory section. :D I went to your profile page, and did you realize that 11,532 of your postings are in this section? You are a nutcase.
I am trolling ? a nut case ? you have not seen me in months?.. oh my..is it a conspiracy ?...are you capable discourse without straw man and ad hominem ?

You are a conspiracy loon, face it.

non-answer

You are a conspiracy loon, face it.
you can not support what you say and use only weak minded ad hominem...face it

"Planned Parenthood selling baby parts? Sounds like a Conspiracy Theory!"

- Rebecca Watson. Retard.

Forum List

Back