Busted: The Lies Of Miriam Goderich (The Literary Agent Of Obama's 1991 'Born In Kenya' Bio) Exposed

Nothing to expose. Miriam said a long time ago she assumed and got it wrong.

There is nothing behind the curtain except Steve.

the_man_behind_the_curtain_t.jpg

Got what wrong? She just made up a birth country and never bothered to check with Obama?

And where did she say she made up a birth country?

Birthers- relying on lies, speculation and innuendo since 2008.

Got what wrong? She just made up a birth country and never bothered to check with Obama?

Right, she didn't make it up, like everything else in the bio, it had to come from Obama

He's a pathological liar, but on top of that, powerful forces put him up to running for president and he was told, don't worry about being born in kenya, you let us take care of that, and they have. They wanted the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. He was supposed to fix everything, but at this point it's become painfully obvious to all that this grand experiment has back fired in epic proportions.

Oh poster please.
In 2008 the economy had just collapsed and the other candidate was a septuagenarian cancer survivor who voluntarily associated with the man at the switch when that collapse happened, and his running mate was Barbie. A tree could have won that election.

Nope. You didn't have time to read the article. You're a shill jumping in blindly to defend that boy in the White House.

Why would anyone read "Birther Report"

You post enough crap as it is.

A mistake was made in a obscure promotional brochure that no one noticed- while every major publication said Obama was born in Hawaii.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii
Whats troubling is that all those articles were out there YET for 16 years and 3 books, the literary agency nor Obama changed the Born in Kenya bio...........that is until 2007 when he was to run for president.

The Worst Book Typos Of All Time

The Worst Book Typos Of All Time

These are examples of what Birthers would call 'lies' or proof of their obsession- but what rational people call mistakes

"The Pasta Bible" by Silvio Rizzi and Tan Lee Leng
A recipe calls for "freshly ground black people," rather than "freshly ground black pepper."

The Queen's Governess by Karen Harper
"In the weak light of dawn, I tugged on the gown and sleeves I'd discarded like a wonton last night to fall into John's arms."

King James Bible, 1631
"Thou shalt commit adultery."

Right, she didn't make it up, like everything else in the bio, it had to come from Obama

Post 28.

Don't dare read it.

Just like God told the writers this

King James Bible, 1631
"Thou shalt commit adultery."

LOL....Birthers- relying on lies, speculation and innuendo since 2008.

Nope. You didn't have time to read the article. You're a shill jumping in blindly to defend that boy in the White House.

Why would anyone read "Birther Report"

You post enough crap as it is.

A mistake was made in a obscure promotional brochure that no one noticed- while every major publication said Obama was born in Hawaii.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

Whats troubling is that all those articles were out there YET for 16 years and 3 books, the literary agency nor Obama changed the Born in Kenya bio...........that is until 2007 when he was to run for president.

Not troubling to anyone but Birthers.

The pamphlet was so obscure Birthers never did notice- it wasn't until Breitbart found it that you got so troubled by this mistake.

Meanwhile- every other publication got it right

Yup, she just pulled it out of her ass, just like others did years later when Obama ran for Illinois senate. Just a big coincidence that means nothing. No one on the left has ever discussed it other than to repeat denials from Obama.

Obama let that "mistake" stay for 16 years. Beirbart found it, and it cost him his life

Oh another dumbass. I'll extend the question to you and any other crazy birther. Which is it? Are you too stupid to accept the reality of him being born in Hawaii, or are you too stupid to stop such a big infraction of our political process? It's either one or the other.

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?
Because he did not, which you know.

Riiiiight, she's a great publisher, so she made up a country and Obama let it slide for 16 years

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

Why do you think the authors of this cook book 'made up' freshly ground black people as an ingredient?
(Stevie might like this version)
A recipe calls for "freshly ground black people," rather than "freshly ground black pepper."
slide_190808_362517_large.jpg

Yup, she just pulled it out of her ass, just like others did years later when Obama ran for Illinois senate. Just a big coincidence that means nothing. No one on the left has ever discussed it other than to repeat denials from Obama.

Discussed what? An obvious error- at odds with every major publication?

Obama let that "mistake" stay for 16 years. Beirbart found it, and it cost him his life

Oh another dumbass. I'll extend the question to you and any other crazy birther. Which is it? Are you too stupid to accept the reality of him being born in Hawaii, or are you too stupid to stop such a big infraction of our political process? It's either one or the other.

Why do you kick your dog?

I never kicked my dog and I never told my publisher I was born in Kenya

Because he did not, which you know.

Riiiiight, she's a great publisher, so she made up a country and Obama let it slide for 16 years

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

Makes more sense than your crazy conspiracy crap.

She didn't, that came from Obama
:bye1:

She didn't, that came from Obama

Birthers- making crap up since 2008.

But you either kicked your dog- or you are lying about not kicking your dog.

Which is it?

You are being to Frank. :lol: Go ahead. He deserves it this time.

But you either kicked your dog- or you are lying about not kicking your dog.

Which is it?

He's a pathological liar, but on top of that, powerful forces put him up to running for president and he was told, don't worry about being born in kenya, you let us take care of that, and they have. They wanted the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. He was supposed to fix everything, but at this point it's become painfully obvious to all that this grand experiment has back fired in epic proportions.

Oh poster please.
In 2008 the economy had just collapsed and the other candidate was a septuagenarian cancer survivor who voluntarily associated with the man at the switch when that collapse happened, and his running mate was Barbie. A tree could have won that election.

McCain/Palin was a weak ticket. But the country would be better off today if they had won.

By the time 2017 gets here, obozo the great will have fundamentally changed this country into a large version of Detroit.

Forum List

Back