Headlines will be: Reunion Island's Boeing wing from downed MH17 NOT from missing MH370

LastProphet

Apr 26, 2014
At the end of the show, just before Illuminati Grand Master terminates simulated reality with the BIG BANG

On 7/30 breaking "news" apparently about flight MH370, the missing Boeing Malaysia Airlines:
"They found a wing part and a suitcase with it, in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
what are the odds that two pieces of the craft floated for 18 months over thousands of miles and wound up in the exact same place at the exact same time?
They are testing human gullibility
".
Last Prophet replies:
This is more than that, it's human cattle mocked to the utter limits.

Headlines will be: Reunion Island's Boeing wing from downed MH17 NOT from missing MH370
Reminder:
Fake downed Boeing 777 - FULL STORY explained hours after it was staged
Fake missing Boeing 777 - exposed as hoax minutes after it was staged, FULL STORY exposed 5 days later

Human cattle, unable to realize to what lengths he's being mocked - Examples:
1. Someone comments:
"MH370 debri? Planted, It would be green with algae after 18 months...Fail.
Looking at the photos I would say these parts have been in the water for less than 3 months.
Retards, if you are gonna troll us, at least get it right.
"

2, Someone quotes "news" ("The part is most certainly from a 777. It may be from MH370.") and comments:
"No, really. Just how may 777's are currently missing? Hmmm, just one. How much are these "investigators" getting paid, anyway. It must be by the hour."

Notes
Plane debris found on Indian Ocean island points to MH370 breakthrough
Plane debris on remote island points to breakthrough in MH370 mystery - Yahoo News

Malaysian investigators are due in Reunion on Friday and the object, identified by numerous aviation experts as part of a wing, is then due to be sent to a French military laboratory near Toulouse for checks,
"It is almost certain that the flaperon is from a Boeing 777 aircraft. Our chief investigator here told me this," Malaysian Deputy Transport Minister Abdul Aziz Kaprawi told
According to photographs, the piece of debris is fairly intact and with no burn marks or signs of impact.
"This wreckage has been in the water - if it is MH370 - for well over a year so it could have moved so far that it's not going to be that helpful in pinpointing precisely where the aircraft is,"
Indian Ocean debris almost certainly from Boeing 777 - Yahoo News

As usual, parallel scripts. Same day, July 30, this theater:
After Russia U.N. veto, countries seek court for Flight MH17 prosecutions
After Russia U.N. veto countries seek court for Flight MH17 prosecutions - Yahoo News

BASICS
Father Bergdahl is one of two actors playing his son Bowe, an example of the END OF SHOW by Grand Master of the ORDO ILLUMINATUS.
As for where Obama/Osama fits in that picture:
Anti-Bible: Resurrection: On the THIRD year Obamessiah ascends from the depths of the Indian Ocean as Osama, attached to a Being 777
Originally scripted for Easter Sunday 2014, illuminati forced to postpone it because of brave people of Slovyansk starting an armed revolt at Donetsk:
End Times Prophet Osama Bin Laden resurrects next to missing Boeing 777

All fake: Malaysia Boeing 777 downed over Ukraine = Boston Marathon bombings: "Putin" in the MAIN role to convince the audience that these are real events.
WHY "Malaysia Boeing 777 downed" was staged:
Reductionism in End Times - KEY to conspiracies. In fact nothing escapes its Laws. Malaysia Boeing 777 downed in Ukraine ZERO passengers

Blog
Simulated reality terminated NOW Boeing Wing will be downed MH17 not missing MH370

Last edited:
At the end of the show, just before Illuminati Grand Master terminates simulated reality with the BIG BANG

On 7/30 breaking "news" apparently about flight MH370, the missing Boeing Malaysia Airlines:
"They found a wing part and a suitcase with it, in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
what are the odds that two pieces of the craft floated for 18 months over thousands of miles and wound up in the exact same place at the exact same time?
They are testing human gullibility
".
Last Prophet replies:
This is more than that, it's human cattle mocked to the utter limits.

Reminder:
Fake downed Boeing 777 - FULL STORY explained hours after it was staged
Fake missing Boeing 777 - exposed as hoax minutes after it was staged, FULL STORY exposed 5 days later

Human cattle, unable to realize to what lengths he's being mocked - Examples:
1. Someone comments:
"MH370 debri? Planted, It would be green with algae after 18 months...Fail.
Looking at the photos I would say these parts have been in the water for less than 3 months.
Retards, if you are gonna troll us, at least get it right.
"

2, Someone quotes "news" ("The part is most certainly from a 777. It may be from MH370.") and comments:
"No, really. Just how may 777's are currently missing? Hmmm, just one. How much are these "investigators" getting paid, anyway. It must be by the hour."

Notes
Plane debris found on Indian Ocean island points to MH370 breakthrough
Plane debris on remote island points to breakthrough in MH370 mystery - Yahoo News

Malaysian investigators are due in Reunion on Friday and the object, identified by numerous aviation experts as part of a wing, is then due to be sent to a French military laboratory near Toulouse for checks,
"It is almost certain that the flaperon is from a Boeing 777 aircraft. Our chief investigator here told me this," Malaysian Deputy Transport Minister Abdul Aziz Kaprawi told
According to photographs, the piece of debris is fairly intact and with no burn marks or signs of impact.
"This wreckage has been in the water - if it is MH370 - for well over a year so it could have moved so far that it's not going to be that helpful in pinpointing precisely where the aircraft is,"
Indian Ocean debris almost certainly from Boeing 777 - Yahoo News

As usual, parallel scripts. Same day, July 30, this theater:
After Russia U.N. veto, countries seek court for Flight MH17 prosecutions
After Russia U.N. veto countries seek court for Flight MH17 prosecutions - Yahoo News

BASICS
Father Bergdahl is one of two actors playing his son Bowe, an example of the END OF SHOW by Grand Master of the ORDO ILLUMINATUS.
As for where Obama/Osama fits in that picture:
Anti-Bible: Resurrection: On the THIRD year Obamessiah ascends from the depths of the Indian Ocean as Osama, attached to a Being 777
Originally scripted for Easter Sunday 2014, illuminati forced to postpone it because of brave people of Slovyansk starting an armed revolt at Donetsk:
End Times Prophet Osama Bin Laden resurrects next to missing Boeing 777

All fake: Malaysia Boeing 777 downed over Ukraine = Boston Marathon bombings: "Putin" in the MAIN role to convince the audience that these are real events.
WHY "Malaysia Boeing 777 downed" was staged:
Reductionism in End Times - KEY to conspiracies. In fact nothing escapes its Laws. Malaysia Boeing 777 downed in Ukraine ZERO passengers

Blog
Simulated reality terminated NOW Boeing Wing will be downed MH17 not missing MH370
images9HKBA2A5.jpg

Snip from the only page worldwide explaining what the "Headlines will be: "Reunion Island's Boeing wing from downed MH17 NOT from missing MH370":
Two gangs of illuminazi suicide bombers in action:
- "Putin" and the fake rebels, used to stage MH17 in July 2014 and blame it on the real rebels while pretending to blame it on Ukraine government.
- "Netanyahu" and the rest of Israel's government, used to stage the resurrection of Obama Bin Laden with a 9/11 remake at Jerusalem, again with pixels used to simulate the "missing" Boeing 777 crashing on Temple Mount.

Talk of parallel scripts and Netanyahu detonating fake bombs to destroy Israel:

FAKE attacks staged by Israeli gov, all nazo agents, to demonize jewish settlers and orthodox jews while diverting from reality.

Suicide bomber Netanyahu stages fake blood: gays and palestinian baby burned alive by evil orthodox jews, settlers
July 31, 2015 - Another episode in this series staged "coincidentally" as Boeing 777's wing transported from Reunion Island to France.
Episode staged as usual in parallel, in this case supposedly against gays and the usual "victims", the "poor palestinian" children.

Reality check:
- Treasonous Israeli government expelled jews from Gaza 2005 and destroys jewish settlements in the West Bank.
- across the border, in Syria, since Sept 2014: the elite of the nazi airforce alias "US lead coalition of 25 countries", officially shares the syrian skies with the mission's pioneers, Assad's airforce, mostly russian and iranian pilots.
The only "change" ever since: an increase in the daily dosage of chlorine, splitter ammo and barrel bombs over women, children and elderly.

BASICS
Nethanyahu wages a fake war on Hamas while making sure that Hamas and Hezbollah continue to shell Israel, pushed to the utter limits of grotesque after
- Egypt's patriotic government sealed Gaza border and killed dozens of Hamas infiltrators in the Sinai
- freedom loving syrians killed thousands of Hezbollah invaders.
Hoaxes of End Times - for an audience reduced to cattle Israel v Hamas fake war becomes a grotesque milestone after Egypt ruled by patriotic government

More in Blog
Illuminati suicide bombers Netanyahu makes fake blood from gays to baby

Reductionism: Not even ONE article mocking what ALL mass media repeats: "Reuninon Island wing debris is PROBABLY from MH370", although officially only ONE Boeing 777 has ever gone missing, the one and only also to ever disappear over the ocean.
This alone proves ILLUMINATI TOTAL control of media.
BASICS

UNDENIABLE fact that these 10 BASIC questions were ** NEVER ** MENTIONED in EU/US media IMMEDIATELY reveals what do illuminati TOTALLY control
Illuminati exposed - Basics Who Goal Tactics 10 never asked questions reveal illuminati control of politics justice media economy and science

Last edited:
Reductionism: Not even ONE article mocking what ALL mass media repeats: "Reuninon Island wing debris is PROBABLY from MH370", although officially only ONE Boeing 777 has ever gone missing, the one and only also to ever disappear over the ocean.
This alone proves ILLUMINATI TOTAL control of media.
BASICS

UNDENIABLE fact that these 10 BASIC questions were ** NEVER ** MENTIONED in EU/US media IMMEDIATELY reveals what do illuminati TOTALLY control
Illuminati exposed - Basics Who Goal Tactics 10 never asked questions reveal illuminati control of politics justice media economy and science

:blahblah:
So the finding and the headline - contrary to you claim - is that the wing is from MH370. Do you have the integrity to admit you are a space cadet who has no idea what he is talking about? Somehow I doubt it.

[QUOTE="SAYIT, post: 12000690, member: 35716

So the finding and the headline - contrary to you claim - is that the wing is from MH370. Do you have the integrity to admit you are a space cadet who has no idea what he is talking about? Somehow I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Nope, it is an illusion. It might be a wing from MH360, or it may not be. Could be a copycat.

Like people whom walk in my residence when I am not home and pour water in my refrigerator, in the top of the crisper and other places....so it will freeze. People whom put dirt, grime and other kinds of dirts in and on my refrigerator.

People whom walk in my residence when I am not home and take my camo fatigues out of one dresser drawer, and place them in my drawer for my blue jeans - placing my blue jeans in my dresser drawer where my camp fatigues go. AND MANY other things done to make me think I am going crazy, having psychological episodes, to make me think I am "loosing it."

People walking in my house when I am not home - somehow bypassing the locks on the doors - and placing bugs, insects in my bathtub.

People walking in my residence when I am not home, and placing dark hair from a part of the body....and what looks like pubic hair ( long and twisted ) on the wall tile of my bathroom ; specifically the north wall of my bathroom.

People walking in my residence when I am not home, and placing a ball of hair ( usually dark hair - but sometimes red hair ) mixed with lint, near the corner of the bathroom door / northeast corner wall of my bathroom.

People walking in my residence when I am not home, and cracking...or damaging the tile in my bathroom.....on the north wall.

I never believed some people could be so ignorant and stupid, believing they are the "perfect criminal". I never believed that some people would never believe I would notice the changes, damages and other events that pertained to my past residences.

Shadow 355

[QUOTE="SAYIT, post: 12000690, member: 35716

So the finding and the headline - contrary to you claim - is that the wing is from MH370. Do you have the integrity to admit you are a space cadet who has no idea what he is talking about? Somehow I doubt it.

Nope, it is an illusion. It might be a wing from MH360, or it may not be. Could be a copycat.

Like people whom walk in my residence when I am not home and pour water in my refrigerator, in the top of the crisper and other places....so it will freeze. People whom put dirt, grime and other kinds of dirts in and on my refrigerator.

People whom walk in my residence when I am not home and take my camo fatigues out of one dresser drawer, and place them in my drawer for my blue jeans - placing my blue jeans in my dresser drawer where my camp fatigues go. AND MANY other things done to make me think I am going crazy, having psychological episodes, to make me think I am "loosing it."

People walking in my house when I am not home - somehow bypassing the locks on the doors - and placing bugs, insects in my bathtub.

People walking in my residence when I am not home, and placing dark hair from a part of the body....and what looks like pubic hair ( long and twisted ) on the wall tile of my bathroom ; specifically the north wall of my bathroom.

People walking in my residence when I am not home, and placing a ball of hair ( usually dark hair - but sometimes red hair ) mixed with lint, near the corner of the bathroom door / northeast corner wall of my bathroom.

People walking in my residence when I am not home, and cracking...or damaging the tile in my bathroom.....on the north wall.

I never believed some people could be so ignorant and stupid, believing they are the "perfect criminal". I never believed that some people would never believe I would notice the changes, damages and other events that pertained to my past residences.

Shadow 355[/QUOTE] a copy? why? this should be entertaining

Setting the stage completed yet no mention of what is suggested
Sep 22, 2016 - suggesting that the debris was planted pushed to "beyond doubts" and yet "news" articles continue to omit what they suggest, let alone "planted debris, it can only be from MH17" headlines.
Same as the core of the script, the coming Osama's resurrection crucified to MH370, revealed by Last Prophet March 15 2014, one week after it was staged: nobody echoed any of the chapters of the MH370/MH17 FULL scripts revealed by Last Prophet, even as the illuminati kept serving "fishy debris discoveries" ad nauseum since July 2015.

Notes
22 Sep 2016 - MH370 Investigators cast doubt on catastrophic fire evidence
But a preliminary examination found that two fiberglass-honeycomb pieces were not burnt, but had been discolored by a reaction in resin that had not been caused by exposure to fire or heat, the statement said.
There were three small areas of heat damage on one of the pieces which created a burnt odor. However, that odor suggested the heat damage was recent, it said.
"It was considered that burning odors would generally dissipate after an extended period of environmental exposure, including salt water immersion, as expected for items originating from" the missing plane, the statement said.
Gibson has collected 14 pieces of debris potentially from the missing plane, including a triangular panel stenciled "no step" that he found in Mozambique in February. Officials say that panel was almost certainly a horizontal stabilizer from a Flight 370 wing.
MH370 Investigators cast doubt on catastrophic fire evidence

Forum List

Back