Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

The incumbent may very well have been born in Hawaii.

I accept that premise.

But we STILL can't get a rational (much less coherent) answer about WHY the President's former literary mouthpieces said -- back in 1991 -- that he was born in Kenya.

And, of course, we can't get ANY answer as to why the client (i.e., the present President) did not CORRECT the erroneous biographical representation AT THE TIME.

wash, you and your buds are in an unique little crisis of faith of your own.

Deal with it privately, not here, please.

request denied. i mean, why would you care ?? why would you keep posting on this thread. why would there even be a thread if you just want to agree with each other ? you can do that at an obama rally.

you say i have personal issues implying that you don't. but here you are. the fact that so many people think that it's wrong even to discuss obama's past has always been a guiding light for me. it shouldn't bother you that there are a couple of birther threads in an obscure section of this or any forum.

you can try sending other members a script of what you would like them to say, but that's a slippery slope, i think.
personally I find you mental defect highly entertaining.

The incumbent may very well have been born in Hawaii.

I accept that premise.

But we STILL can't get a rational (much less coherent) answer about WHY the President's former literary mouthpieces said -- back in 1991 -- that he was born in Kenya.

And, of course, we can't get ANY answer as to why the client (i.e., the present President) did not CORRECT the erroneous biographical representation AT THE TIME.

It's just common sense, L. That's why Leftists like Starkey are completely without sane answers or explanations

wash, you and your buds are in an unique little crisis of faith of your own.

Deal with it privately, not here, please.

request denied. i mean, why would you care ?? why would you keep posting on this thread. why would there even be a thread if you just want to agree with each other ? you can do that at an obama rally.

you say i have personal issues implying that you don't. but here you are. the fact that so many people think that it's wrong even to discuss obama's past has always been a guiding light for me. it shouldn't bother you that there are a couple of birther threads in an obscure section of this or any forum.

you can try sending other members a script of what you would like them to say, but that's a slippery slope, i think.

dawson, why are you here ? you rarely contribute anything substantive, only character attacks. yet you say we're the ones with the emotional problem. are you projecting ? i mean, what's in it for you ? and why are you territorial/protective of this/these birther thread(s) ? it's a free country and an open thread, do whatever you want. but i would think the constant/continued repitition would bore you eventually.

Last edited:

dawson, why are you here ? you rarely contribute anything substantive, only character attacks. yet you say we're the ones with the emotional problem. are you projecting ? i mean, what's in it for you ? and why are you territorial/protective of this/these birther thread(s) ? it's a free country and an open thread, do whatever you want. but i would think the constant/continued repitition would bore you eventually.
thanks for proving my point!

thanks for proving my point!

you're welcome dawson... i guess.

clearly its more bullshit from a lie monger site

Ah, typical response from someone who cannot deal with the real world.

Breitbart.com didn't make this up- it is a real booklet published in advance of a book Obama wrote that was never published. Even Bretbart.com points out that Breitbart was never a birther and BReitbart.com does NOT believe Obama was born in Kenya. They do believe Obama is a fucking liar though and someone who has gone through life re-writing, constructing and manufacturing who he is. When he was interested in publishing this book, being a Kenyan suited his purposes. Just like it suited his purposes to be Indonesian when he applieaaron financial aid and received a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify one MUST claim foreign citizenship. All of this speaks volumes about his true character.

The agent who wrote the bio has now claimed THREE DAYS after this story broke and after she refused to answer all phone calls and all attempts by Breitbart.com to get her input and comments on this -claims she SUDDENLY remembered the error was hers, she made a mistake and there was a failure to proofread. Now see if you buy this one, ok? A woman SUDDENLY remembers more than 20 years later out of all her clients and all of the books she published -that SHE just pulled Kenya out of her ass as being Obama's birthplace. For a book that was never published by a guy who was a total nobody at the time and going by a totally different name! Oh SURE, that is just SO believable! ROFLMAO!

Another agent with this same publishing company however says that claim is total BULLSHIT. These booklets announcing potential new books were printed using the bios as is that were written and turned in by the authors themselves. Meaning Obama wrote that bio and gave it to her and was NOT just a case of her miraculously pulling Kenya out of her ass.

At the very least Obama is a hell of a ballsy, blatant liar with a habit of concocting and remanufacturing himself as needed. If the liberal media had done their jobs this would all be stuff thoroughly and properly aired back in 2008, nothing new. Instead it is nonstop NEW information being uncovered- but NOT by the liberal media posing as reporters. It is being uncovered and reported by untraditional media sources instead. The liberal media is increasingly being shut out and ignored as the untrustworthy HACKS they are. Their response is to become even MORE blatantly leftist, even MORE openly biased- turning off even more people who also stop reading and watching them.

Everyone with a double digit IQ and higher knows good and well that if Obama had an "R" after his name instead of a "D", no stone would be left unturned by the leftist media. Look how far back they had to go to find something on Romney, reporting on something he did as an adolescent- as if that actually tells us anything about the man today. In the meantime the media actively participates in covering up and protecting Obama and is so blatantly open about doing so it actually induces revulsion and gagging.

this goes along with the character thing: obama birth certificate, parking tickets and obama's surrendered law licenses.. i posted/found this back in february.

Before It's News

Last edited:
When are the birthers going to do something about Obama not being an American? 3 years and they haven't done shit.

i've worked pretty hard to keep this issue going. but look a what we're up against. the executive branch, the democrat party and the mainstream media.

in some ways i'm surprised it's come this far so soon. more people are getting concerned. when i first talked to dr. corsi more than a year ago, he predicted it would take a while. (not this long)

but what a fantastic tale ! i can understand why people would stay in denial for so long.

we'll see what happens, but consider the origin. i'm from chicago, most people don't know the power of the chicago way. but it's the same chicago way that got him the whitehouse. (alice palmer etc...)

Last edited:
There's another genius in this thread who thought this publicist ad was the origin of the birfer movement! :lol:

It just does not get any more stupid than that.

No. No. It's just that in terms of the question of who said it first, the publicist account is the oldest -- by far.

None of you ever heard of the ad until a few days ago. So for someone to say this was the ORIGIN of the birther movement indicates just how retarded you people are.

don't forget the ayers' mailman. https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf....,cf.osb&fp=445ae1130d69390f&biw=1504&bih=699

Last edited:
There's another genius in this thread who thought this publicist ad was the origin of the birfer movement! :lol:

It just does not get any more stupid than that.

No. No. It's just that in terms of the question of who said it first, the publicist account is the oldest -- by far.

None of you ever heard of the ad until a few days ago. So for someone to say this was the ORIGIN of the birther movement indicates just how retarded you people are.

Who the fuck said it was the origin of the birfer movement?

All I have said (and what I have seen others note) is that it is more than passingly odd that the President mocks birfers when his own publicist said the same shit about him ~20 years ago but, yet, the President didn't correct that "mistake."

Nice attempt to deflect.

But wrong.

If Hawaii (for some odd reasons) had chosen to create a fiction in order to validate an outright lie, that would not in and of itself determine for everyone whether a NON Natural Born Citizen should be (must be) deemed eligible for the Presidency.

Thankfully, I don't think we are in that situation. I accept that this President was born in Hawaii. The evidence is a little murky (or used to be) but it does seem adequate, now, to me.

Actually, you're wrong.

If Hawaii deems a person to be a natural born citizen of their state, then the Constitution specifically prohibits the denial of said citizenship by any other state, which would include citizens of other states.

It does so in Article 4, Section 1.

Therefore, until Hawaii decides that they were wrong, and that Obama was not born in Hawaii, there's nothing anyone else can say or do to reverse that decision without an amendment to the Constitution.

So, if you want to press your case, you'll have to move to Hawaii.

Wrong.

If Hawaii makes a basic mistake that affects the entire nation, you seem to imagine that YOUR favored Constitutional provision trumps another Constitutional provision.

That's not the way such disputes work.

i agree. i think national security will transcend full fath and credit clause eventually. it has to start with the house judiciary, lamar smith. if there is no resignation the trial would move to the senate with chief justice roberts presiding. usurpation is unprecedented in this country, worldwide not too often (stalin).

of course a court may decide to look at the mounting evidence. like watergate, if there is a cover up, that's what will eventually upset obama's applecart. i still have a gut feeling that bill ayers is at the center of this hornet's nest.

my belief now is that they won't be able to change or hide everything, and eventully the jig will unravel.

Last edited:
clearly its more bullshit from a lie monger site

Breitbart.com didn't make this up- it is a real booklet published in advance of a book Obama wrote that was never published. Even Bretbart.com points out that Breitbart was never a birther and BReitbart.com does NOT believe Obama was born in Kenya. They do believe Obama is a fucking liar though and someone who has gone through life re-writing, constructing and manufacturing who he is. When he was interested in publishing this book, being a Kenyan suited his purposes. Just like it suited his purposes to be Indonesian when he applieaaron financial aid and received a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify one MUST claim foreign citizenship. All of this speaks volumes about his true character.

The agent who wrote the bio has now claimed THREE DAYS after this story broke and after she refused to answer all phone calls and all attempts by Breitbart.com to get her input and comments on this -claims she SUDDENLY remembered the error was hers, she made a mistake and there was a failure to proofread. Now see if you buy this one, ok? A woman SUDDENLY remembers more than 20 years later out of all her clients and all of the books she published -that SHE just pulled Kenya out of her ass as being Obama's birthplace. For a book that was never published by a guy who was a total nobody at the time and going by a totally different name! Oh SURE, that is just SO believable! ROFLMAO!

Another agent with this same publishing company however says that claim is total BULLSHIT. These booklets announcing potential new books were printed using the bios as is that were written and turned in by the authors themselves. Meaning Obama wrote that bio and gave it to her and was NOT just a case of her miraculously pulling Kenya out of her ass.

At the very least Obama is a hell of a ballsy, blatant liar with a habit of concocting and remanufacturing himself as needed. If the liberal media had done their jobs this would all be stuff thoroughly and properly aired back in 2008, nothing new. Instead it is nonstop NEW information being uncovered- but NOT by the liberal media posing as reporters. It is being uncovered and reported by untraditional media sources instead. The liberal media is increasingly being shut out and ignored as the untrustworthy HACKS they are. Their response is to become even MORE blatantly leftist, even MORE openly biased- turning off even more people who also stop reading and watching them.

Everyone with a double digit IQ and higher knows good and well that if Obama had an "R" after his name instead of a "D", no stone would be left unturned by the leftist media. Look how far back they had to go to find something on Romney, reporting on something he did as an adolescent- as if that actually tells us anything about the man today. In the meantime the media actively participates in covering up and protecting Obama and is so blatantly open about doing so it actually induces revulsion and gagging.

this goes along with the character thing: obama birth certificate, parking tickets and obama's surrendered law licenses.. i posted/found this back in february.

Before It's News

Obama's above the law

Before It's News

Obama's above the law

i think he thinks he is the law. if this is all true, he has to be pathological. i've always thought he was narcissistic

Last edited:

Who the fuck said it was the origin of the birfer movement?

All I have said (and what I have seen others note) is that it is more than passingly odd that the President mocks birfers when his own publicist said the same shit about him ~20 years ago but, yet, the President didn't correct that "mistake."

obama mocking trump, the winking, the speech he gave on 4/27... it's all part of the "fake it til you make it" all from central casting, hollywood and chicago.

i still firmly believe that the mainstream "on airs" were instucted/threatened not to mention it.

Last edited:
McCain really isn't "natural" born under the Constitution, only by a law passed by Congress.

Forum List

Back