Busted: The Lies Of Miriam Goderich (The Literary Agent Of Obama's 1991 'Born In Kenya' Bio) Exposed

Obama let that "mistake" stay for 16 years. Beirbart found it, and it cost him his life

Oh another dumbass. I'll extend the question to you and any other crazy birther. Which is it? Are you too stupid to accept the reality of him being born in Hawaii, or are you too stupid to stop such a big infraction of our political process? It's either one or the other.

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

I don't know that he did. It's possible that he didn't tell them anything about where he was born, but he did tell them he spent some time there as a child. Perhaps they just assumed he was born there. Either way, I don't know if he told them anything. You come up with proof that he did actually tell them that, you might have something, but without that, you're just another conspiracy nut.

Obama let that "mistake" stay for 16 years. Beirbart found it, and it cost him his life

Oh another dumbass. I'll extend the question to you and any other crazy birther. Which is it? Are you too stupid to accept the reality of him being born in Hawaii, or are you too stupid to stop such a big infraction of our political process? It's either one or the other.

Because he was.

Even those denying it know it's true, but you'll never get these obama ass kissers to openly admit it.

Well there are going to be some pretty disappointed people on both sides if its found out eventually that Obama was in fact born in Kenya.

Or that he was in fact born in Hawaii.

I can honestly say that I don't think Obama would be so stupid as to run for POTUS if he were born in Kenya. He's a POS but not a dumb POS.

Of course I could be wrong.

Because he was.

Even those denying it know it's true, but you'll never get these obama ass kissers to openly admit it.

That's why I started calling them Obama Fluffers wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when

I don't know that he did. It's possible that he didn't tell them anything about where he was born, but he did tell them he spent some time there as a child. Perhaps they just assumed he was born there. Either way, I don't know if he told them anything. You come up with proof that he did actually tell them that, you might have something, but without that, you're just another conspiracy nut.

Don't axe Frank for stuff like "proof". Makes him cry. :crybaby:

Why did you stop beating your wife?

Seriously, why did Obama tell the publisher that he was born in Kenya? Either he was and is ineligible, or he wasn't and lied to get free rid to college

Seriously, why did Obama tell the publisher that he was born in Kenya? Either he was and is ineligible, or he wasn't and lied to get free rid to college

Member that link you could never find "proving" Liz Warren has no NAm blood?
This is the same thing. Assuming shit not in evidence.

You're writing an informational pamphlet about a student (and that's all it is, not a freaking book)....

A student mentions his father in Florida. You just might assume this student was born in Florida.

... this student's father is from Kenya. Which is more exotic than Florida.

.... You just might assume he was born there without really looking up the details -- after all it's an informational pamphlet about a position at the school, not the freaking POTUS chair. It has no bearing whatsoever on his qualifications for the Harvard Law Review, but it does look exotic.

BFD.

The elephant in the room you Birfers keep tap dancing around --- actually two of them -- are the birth announcements printed in Hawaìi -- in 1961.

How many Kenya births were announced in Honolulu newspapers, then or now?
What was the state of electronic communication that would have conveyed the news of a birth from Kenya to Honolulu (over 17,000 miles, across two oceans) in 1961?

Elephants! RUN!

Last edited:
Well there are going to be some pretty disappointed people on both sides if its found out eventually that Obama was in fact born in Kenya.

Or that he was in fact born in Hawaii.

I can honestly say that I don't think Obama would be so stupid as to run for POTUS if he were born in Kenya. He's a POS but not a dumb POS.

Of course I could be wrong.
He's a pathological liar, but on top of that, powerful forces put him up to running for president and he was told, don't worry about being born in kenya, you let us take care of that, and they have. They wanted the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. He was supposed to fix everything, but at this point it's become painfully obvious to all that this grand experiment has back fired in epic proportions. It will be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt someday the he was born in Kenya after he loses the power and protection of the office of president, but all will say it's too late now to do anything about it anyway, you know, fuck our constitution, and some subsequent president will pardon him and the entire matter will fade away, only to be seldom mentioned in the books of history. Barry knows he has nothing to really worry about, but for right now, if the truth be known it could blow the entire country to hell while he's still in office. Every piece of legislation he's ever touched pen to paper would be illegal, and the ones that put him there can't let that happen because they are complicit. Washington does not rat themselves out. Dem and repub alike have closed ranks around obama to protect him, because they're all in this grand fraudulent scheme together, good, bad or indifferent.

Last edited:
Nothing to expose. Miriam said a long time ago she assumed and got it wrong.

There is nothing behind the curtain except Steve.

the_man_behind_the_curtain_t.jpg

Got what wrong? She just made up a birth country and never bothered to check with Obama?
Ask her, Frank. She will tell you.

Bottom line. Obama was either born in Kenya or lied about being born in Kenya.

So libs and dems, which is it?

and read the article in the OP before you try to answer.

no talking points accepted, read the article and then respond

if thats too hard. STFU and go away.
Obama did neither. It is only you saying he did. Context, blowfish, context.

Nothing to expose. Miriam said a long time ago she assumed and got it wrong.

There is nothing behind the curtain except Steve.

the_man_behind_the_curtain_t.jpg
Nope. You didn't have time to read the article. You're a shill jumping in blindly to defend that boy in the White House.

Why would anyone read "Birther Report"

You post enough crap as it is.

A mistake was made in a obscure promotional brochure that no one noticed- while every major publication said Obama was born in Hawaii.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

And then there are the first ones --- Honolulu Advertiser and Honolulu Star-Bulletin, birth announements, published .... August 1961. Ain't no way around that.

Perhaps the Honolulu Advertiser is well known for its comprehensive vital records of what's going on in Kenya.... :eusa_liar:
Maricopa County Sheriffs Office CCP Lead Investigator Mike Zullo explains at the 118:00 mark why the 1961 birth announcements aren't proof of anything. Pay real close attention. Again, pay real close attention to what he says.

sheriff arpaio obama birth certificate - YouTube
Pay close attention, Steve: the investigator got it wrong. Again.

Because he did not, which you know.

The Rushbo Alinskys of the reactionary far right, like Frank and Bowie, are cute when they lie. Miriam explained the brochure many years ago.

Because he did not, which you know.

Riiiiight, she's a great publisher, so she made up a country and Obama let it slide for 16 years

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

Forum List

Back