Bush throws a punch at US extremists

The trump Nazis' cheeto-in-chief gave Joe a big leg-up when it comes to destroying the U.S.

The trump Nazis are eager to see that destruction continue, after the 2022 Mid-term Elections, when the trumpublicans take control of both congressional chambers, and make their cheeto-in-chief their orange-tinted führer.

Has it been decided whether you trump Nazis will wear brown shirts, or orange?

Trump destroyed nothing. You are projecting you useless useful idiot. We know what you are going to say before you say it. You people should group post and save space.

No decent Christian would make up the lies told about police brutality that the left has.

They don't have to make up lies. A few bad cops make life hard for the majority who are decent and hard working. This isn't a new problem. We seen this several times in my lifetime.

Biden and Obama had the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing to restore respect for and confidence for law enforcement. Trump threw that out. He was more "macho" with a hanging judge mindset.

They don't have to make up lies. A few bad cops make life hard for the majority who are decent and hard working. This isn't a new problem. We seen this several times in my lifetime.

Biden and Obama had the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing to restore respect for and confidence for law enforcement. Trump threw that out. He was more "macho" with a hanging judge mindset.
A few bad apples do NOT make for widespread brutality and racism, as is claimed.
It is a lie no Christian would tell.

Obama started the war against police. Obama invited BLM to the WH. You are speaking from your ass.

A few bad apples do NOT make for widespread brutality and racism, as is claimed.
It is a lie no Christian would tell.

Police brutality happens too often. They did a no knock on the wrong house and killed and 85 year old grandma in Atlanta.

They did the same thing (wrong house) in Alpharetta .. Terrified the dinner guests, threw them on the floor and tore up the house looking for drugs before they realized their mistake.

I was too young to pay attention, I do know he fought communism everywhere and supported Taiwan quite openly. He would never allow them to get the upper hand on America.

December 2001 Was when China entered the W.T.O. Bush had no qualms with this obviously, a China First kind of guy. I also read somewhere that he is apparently an owner of some "carbon credits" related to the Paris Accord (which China will NEVER honor when the time comes, you can be sure).

The problem with China isn't some normalized relations, it was turning a blind eye to their expansion and ambitions. China loved Americas war on terror in the M.E, it allowed them to do as they pleased. Bush was all too happy to avoid any obstruction of Chinas ambitions. Ditto for Obama. They both watched America lose serious ground to China.

We were in the wrong to invade Iraq or Afghanistan. China isn't responsible for that.

Forum List

Back