Bush throws a punch at US extremists

A great description of Trump insurrectionists! Bigly!!!
That's good, but not really a surprise. He's never been as fucked up headspace-wise as tRump and his whack-a-doodles.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from sane or reasonable himself, just not as far gone as the tRumplings.

A great description of Trump insurrectionists! Bigly!!!

Classic Bush, the guy who pushed for The Patriot Act and would do anything to deflect attention from his non-existent policies on the southern border and in the M.E (Iraq, Afghanistan while hugging Saudis and Pakistan?).

Furthermore, he is just angry that Trump kneecapped his families political Empire, he hates his supporters . I guarantee you he hated the Tea Party as well.

I supported him as I support all who are president. We all know what this is about though. He loves his Romneys, McCains and Cheneys. People who have been wrong and continue to be ridiculed everywhere outside the U.S. They are FAR more despised globally than Trump is.

He oversaw the expansion of China and the decreased global influence of the U.S. It was on HIS watch. The original "America will go it alone" president. Anyone remember the "Cooalition of the Willing"? Three nations contributed military support, U.K, Australia and Poland. That was it. NATO did not back the actions, nor contribute.

To take the opportunity to get on his soap box and echo the Biden mantra of "domestic terrorism" during the 20 year anniversary of 9/11 just speaks volumes about his "legacy".

Classic Bush, the guy who pushed for The Patriot Act and would do anything to deflect attention from his non-existent policies on the southern border and in the M.E (Iraq, Afghanistan while hugging Saudis and Pakistan?).

Furthermore, he is just angry that Trump kneecapped his families political Empire, he hates his supporters . I guarantee you he hated the Tea Party as well.

I supported him as I support all who are president. We all know what this is about though. He loves his Romneys, McCains and Cheneys. People who have been wrong and continue to be ridiculed everywhere outside the U.S. They are FAR more despised globally than Trump is.

He oversaw the expansion of China and the decreased global influence of the U.S. It was on HIS watch. The original "America will go it alone" president. Anyone remember the "Cooalition of the Willing"? Three nations contributed military support, U.K, Australia and Poland. That was it. NATO did not back the actions, nor contribute.

To take the opportunity to get on his soap box and echo the Biden mantra of "domestic terrorism" during the 20 year anniversary of 9/11 just speaks volumes about his "legacy".

You must hate Reagan for his stance on China.

That's good, but not really a surprise. He's never been as fucked up headspace-wise as tRump and his whack-a-doodles.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from sane or reasonable himself, just not as far gone as the tRumplings.
You defend proven liars. You do realize that your are just a dumbass?

Like Obama is pulling Joe's and destroying this country. Like that?
The trump Nazis' cheeto-in-chief gave Joe a big leg-up when it comes to destroying the U.S.

The trump Nazis are eager to see that destruction continue, after the 2022 Mid-term Elections, when the trumpublicans take control of both congressional chambers, and make their cheeto-in-chief their orange-tinted führer.

Has it been decided whether you trump Nazis will wear brown shirts, or orange?

You are the guys that have behavior issues on most of the agendas. Its evident to see. Your are on permaterrorism alert for your tantrums.

You must hate Reagan for his stance on China.

I was too young to pay attention, I do know he fought communism everywhere and supported Taiwan quite openly. He would never allow them to get the upper hand on America.

December 2001 Was when China entered the W.T.O. Bush had no qualms with this obviously, a China First kind of guy. I also read somewhere that he is apparently an owner of some "carbon credits" related to the Paris Accord (which China will NEVER honor when the time comes, you can be sure).

The problem with China isn't some normalized relations, it was turning a blind eye to their expansion and ambitions. China loved Americas war on terror in the M.E, it allowed them to do as they pleased. Bush was all too happy to avoid any obstruction of Chinas ambitions. Ditto for Obama. They both watched America lose serious ground to China.

All political family empires need to be extinguished. Easier to say then to do. Some families have less influence after a while. The regional, state and city political families seem to last a bit longer then the national ones.

Forum List

Back