Bush DUI in 1976, Romney "animal cruelty"

I dont believe that for a second.

Sounds like someone spent the 80s boringly married and not going to any good parties. That stuff was everywhere, you could not get away from it. It was especially popular among businessmen and continues to be to this day. I would bet anything Romney has done a lot more than Obama ever did.

You clearly don't know Romney then. Lol

Just because you run in questionable circles doesn't mean everyone else does.

Are you the same person you were in the 80s? If you are you must be incredibly boring in real life. South Florida in the mid eighties was a glorious time to be alive. Some of us had fun in our youths and have no regrets.

Sounds like someone spent the 80s boringly married and not going to any good parties. That stuff was everywhere, you could not get away from it. It was especially popular among businessmen and continues to be to this day. I would bet anything Romney has done a lot more than Obama ever did.

Are you the same person you were in the 80s? If you are you must be incredibly boring in real life. South Florida in the mid eighties was a glorious time to be alive. Some of us had fun in our youths and have no regrets.

Romney is a Mormon Elder in very good standing with the Church. The chance that he chose to do coke is so small as to be impossible. I realize none religious people haven't a clue how religious people operate nor how they view responsibility of service to God but you are simply barking up the wrong tree.

Considering I was under 10, I would conclusively say no Im not in any way the same person I was in the 80s.

I had fun in my youth as well. Im just not stupid.

Romney is a Mormon Elder in very good standing with the Church. The chance that he chose to do coke is so small as to be impossible. I realize none religious people haven't a clue how religious people operate nor how they view responsibility of service to God but you are simply barking up the wrong tree.

Yes the possibility he is a colossal hypocrite is impossible, not, he worked on Wall Street, those are some of the biggest cocaine consumers there are hands down.

Considering I was under 10, I would conclusively say no Im not in any way the same person I was in the 80s.

Hmm, by your stuffiness I was guessing you were like 65. That's pretty sad.

What's sad is that you think that cocaine use is normal.

There is a big difference between normal and commonplace. It was commonplace for people to snort cocaine socially during the eighties, I was there, anytime you got together with people who could afford coke there was coke. My business brought me into contact with a lot of respectable, well-to-do people who snorted coke, it was a fact of life and inescapable.

There is a big difference between normal and commonplace. It was commonplace for people to snort cocaine socially during the eighties, I was there, anytime you got together with people who could afford coke there was coke. My business brought me into contact with a lot of respectable, well-to-do people who snorted coke, it was a fact of life and inescapable.

They were crimminals and so were you and your ilk

That smug sense of self righteousness must feel nearly as good as a line of good Peruvian powder.

The Bush campagin should have veted his ancinent misdemeneor DUI when he declared he was running forpresident.

Instead - almost cost him the election.

Had a comfortable 6 point lead in all of the polls just prior to the revelation.

That smug sense of self righteousness must feel nearly as good as a line of good Peruvian powder.

I had weed a few times and coke a couple of times (I think) - latter when my judgement was impaired by alcohol. Didnt pay for it.

Where was Obama in the 70's? where was he in the 80's? Everything about Barry Hussein is either sealed or concealed.

If he was doing what other kids his age were, he was in high school in the 70's. If you search real hard, you might find some conspiracy in that.

Who wasn't?

I wasn't. And I even quit drinking in 1984.

We noticed... :D

stock.gif

Alcohol sales skyrocket under bad economies...

Besides wasn't Clinton the one who pardoned his brother on cocaine charges the last day in office???

Oh and didn't that same brother get popped for a DUI 3 weeks later??

Oh yeah.... How ethical...

Normal people. People who care about their health. People who take care of their bodies. People who have seen the consequences of cocaine and realize you've got to be a freakin moron to use it. Lots of people actually.

You would be astounded at the people who have occasionally snorted a line here or there, especially during the mid eighties.

Newsflash jackass, only shitheads think its "normal" to do cocaine.

At least that explains the way you are, all that cocaine fried what few brain cells you had, and now you're just a lobotomized Obambot.

bush_cocaine1.jpg

I remember this one time at band camp this dude totally got drunk and then drove his car off a bridge and left a woman to drown, then he ran home to his moms house.......

That was pretty fucked up.....

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to hear about Avatar's adventurous youth. The excitement of letting one's textbooks remain uncovered.......or eating dessert before dinner!

Some people are still hung-up on Bush?
I honestly don't think GW Bush really gives a flying fuck...

Forum List

Back