Bush DUI in 1976, Romney "animal cruelty"

Where was Obama in the 70's? where was he in the 80's? Everything about Barry Hussein is either sealed or concealed.

About all we know is he was snorting cocaine.

Who wasn't?

Normal people. People who care about their health. People who take care of their bodies. People who have seen the consequences of cocaine and realize you've got to be a freakin moron to use it. Lots of people actually.

You would be astounded at the people who have occasionally snorted a line here or there, especially during the mid eighties.

About all we know is he was snorting cocaine.

Who wasn't?

I wasn't. And I even quit drinking in 1984.

We noticed... :D

stock.gif

Who wasn't?

Normal people. People who care about their health. People who take care of their bodies. People who have seen the consequences of cocaine and realize you've got to be a freakin moron to use it. Lots of people actually.

You would be astounded at the people who have occasionally snorted a line here or there, especially during the mid eighties.

I actually think you would be astounded at the number of people who haven't.

Ok even though the Romney dog stuff is old news I get it because Romney will likely be the Republican nominee for President. But the Bush DUI what does that have to do with anything happening Today?

Who wasn't?

Newsflash jackass, only shitheads think its "normal" to do cocaine.

At least that explains the way you are, all that cocaine fried what few brain cells you had, and now you're just a lobotomized Obambot.

People who have snorted coke among Obama's age group would have to be at least half, just guessing of course, it's not like there are any kind of accurate statistics.

People who have snorted coke among Obama's age group would have to be at least half, just guessing of course, it's not like there are any kind of accurate statistics.

I dont believe that for a second.

Where was Obama in the 70's? where was he in the 80's? Everything about Barry Hussein is either sealed or concealed.

Horse hockey; Bush had THREE convictions that were misdemeanors. Cheney got two DUI's in one year, and a battery conviction. Again, only misdemeanors THEN, and Bush's theft charge was more of a college prank. Bush had one DUI and one disorderly conduct, all from his hard drinking years. Obama has no criminal record, every fact of his life has been under a microscope since his birth, including his birth, which has been discussed ad nauseam & has been reviewed endlessly. Obama was a teenager in the 70's, Bush spent those years in Kennebunkport. Bush refused to deny he used cocaine by the way, he lived with some friends later busted for distribution. It was embarrassing to have two convicts leading the nation, but neither Bush nor Cheney were hardened criminals.

Obama in the 80's is also an open book, college, law school, and then attorney. I know a couple people who know him, he is described as quiet, hard working, ambitious.

Sounds like someone spent the 80s boringly married and not going to any good parties. That stuff was everywhere, you could not get away from it. It was especially popular among businessmen and continues to be to this day. I would bet anything Romney has done a lot more than Obama ever did.

Sounds like someone spent the 80s boringly married and not going to any good parties. That stuff was everywhere, you could not get away from it. It was especially popular among businessmen and continues to be to this day. I would bet anything Romney has done a lot more than Obama ever did.

You clearly don't know Romney then. Lol

Just because you run in questionable circles doesn't mean everyone else does.

Forum List

Back