Bush didn't just lie........

They didn't. They voted against it.

Rewriting history again. The leadership, majority of senate and big minority in the house voted for it. You hold them accountable zero for that. In fact, you've voted for one of them for President, one for Vice President and you plan to vote next year for another for President

The Democrats in the House voted against it. That is an inarguable fact.

No, "the democrats" in the House didn't, some of them didn't

You said the Democrats got us into the war. No, they didn't. The Democrats in the House voted down the resolution,

which means it was dead as far as the Democrats were concerned.
Idiot. The House passed the measure with Democrats voting for it.

A majority of Democrats in the House voted against it, retard.

Rewriting history again. The leadership, majority of senate and big minority in the house voted for it. You hold them accountable zero for that. In fact, you've voted for one of them for President, one for Vice President and you plan to vote next year for another for President

You said the Democrats got us into the war. No, they didn't. The Democrats in the House voted down the resolution,

Irrelevant. The measure would not have passed without Democrat support. Democrats insured the resolution pased.
Idiot.

Irrelevant. The measure would not have passed without Democrat support. Democrats insured the resolution pased.
Idiot.

dimocrap scum controlled the Senate at the time of the AUMF vote. FACT

After it was clear that the AUMF was going to pass..... No, after it DID pass, scum (is there any other kind of dimocrap? No) like Kerry DEMANDED a re-vote so he could get on the 'affirmative' side of the vote after he had initially voted against the AUMF.

Thus his waffling, cowardly, "I was against it before I was for it" bullshit

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

If all they got is dragging up 12 year old lies, they're in even deeper trouble than most think/

dimocrap scum are going to take an ass-kicking the likes of which have never been seen in this Country.

I'm thinking 60+ seats in the Senate, a massive majority in the House and if we can get a President with some BALLS (Walker?) -- The destruction of the scummiest scumbag piece of shit party to ever exist on the earth...... the dimocrap scum party.

Nothing but criminals through and through. Criminals who need to be put away

Idiot.

After it was clear that the AUMF was going to pass..... No, after it DID pass, scum (is there any other kind of dimocrap? No) like Kerry DEMANDED a re-vote so he could get on the 'affirmative' side of the vote after he had initially voted against the AUMF.

If all they got is dragging up 12 year old lies, they're in even deeper trouble than most think/

dimocrap scum are going to take an ass-kicking the likes of which have never been seen in this Country.

I'm thinking 60+ seats in the Senate, a massive majority in the House and if we can get a President with some BALLS (Walker?) -- The destruction of the scummiest scumbag piece of shit party to ever exist on the earth...... the dimocrap scum party.

You think Democrats would lie about any of this?

Great .... kaz is kazzing again. :rolleyes:

Really? The Germans were saying Hussein was building WMD? Actually, no, they weren't...

He said that as far as Germany was concerned, there was no evidence of any increased threat from Iraq, and that none of those supporting military action seemed to have thought through the consequences for the Middle East.

Opposition to Iraq attack harming ties US warning to Germany - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

"These are for me weighty arguments that lead me to say: Of course it is important for Germany what resolutions the United Nations adopt, but these arguments — these three — they remain my own, the ones that make me say: Hands off. Especially because, as I said before, the evidence appears to be highly dubious." ~ Gerhard Schroeder

Interview With Gerhard Schroeder

Really? The French were saying Hussein was building WMD? Actually, no, they weren't...

AMANPOUR: Do you believe that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction; for instance, chemical or biological weapons?

PRESIDENT CHIRAC: Well, I don’t know. I have no evidence to support that... It seems that there are no nuclear weapons - no nuclear weapons program. That is something that the inspectors seem to be sure of.

Really? The Russians were saying Hussein was building WMD? Actually, no, they weren't...

"Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data that supports the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received any such information from our partners as yet. This fact has also been supported by the information sent by the CIA to the US Congress." ~ Vladimir Putin 10.10.2002

Putin demands proof over Iraqi weapons UK news The Guardian

When do you stop lying, liar?

The National Intelligence Estimate of 2002, where their collective views were summarized, asserted with “high confidence” that "Iraq is continuing, and in some areas expanding its chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs contrary to UN resolutions.

The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment. Even Hans Blix—who headed the UN team of inspectors trying to determine whether Saddam had complied with the demands of the Security Council that he dispose of the WMD

the point, which your are too stupid to get, is that everyone bought into the bad intel. No one lied.
Except Curveball

Defector admits to WMD lies that triggered Iraq war World news The Guardian
And yet, I was able to quote the leaders of Germany, France, and Russia all stating their respective intelligence agencies had no evidence Hussein was building WMD.

Which we now know to be true.

So much for your opinion. :dunno:

My lord - I don't know whether its the horse shit or bull crap you are better at spewing - lets just call it donkey dung shall we .

You completely ignore and seek to sweep under the carpet all overwhelming evidence that does not support the Liberal narrative - its has been flung in your clown face time and time again - You are "So Damn Insane" if you honestly believe that Saddam Hussein was not tinkering with WMD

"........did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later.the rounds tested positive for mustard.Wikileaks documents show WMDs found in Iraq Hot Air

Tuwaitha Nuclear Power facility ....

"During the process of Uranium enrichment, they produced a form of "yellowcake" a powdery yellow substance that can be absorbed through the skin, ingested, or inhaled. The only recourse the Iraqi Government had was to encase the powder in cement. Once in the body the substance which is a Uranium calcate makes it way to the bones where it bonds with calcium and basically stops prodution of bone marrow, leading to organ shutdown and a slow withering death. By the time we arrived and secured the site, a neighboring village had taken many barrels of yellowcake, dumped them out and were using them to store water and rice, etc. in. I can only imagine what has happened to those people by now. The main toxic waste facility was a cement building stocked full of the yellowcake drums but there were cement patches on the ground outside where our radiometers would go off and you could see spilled yellowcake also. We had to put a unit guarding that portion 24-7 to ensure it would not be further looted and to secure the radioactive material. U.S. personel were definetly exposed as the strong winds would mix the spilled yellowcake with the airborne dust."

Talk Saddam nuke lab at Tuwaitha Iraq clean up photo - WikiLeaks

"......Yet other sections of the same report were hardly reassuring. “Stockpiles of chemical munitions are still stored there,” it stated. “The most dangerous ones have been declared to the UN and are sealed in bunkers. Although declared, the bunkers’ contents have yet to be confirmed.” It added, “These areas of the compound pose a hazard to civilians and potential black-marketers.”

"Another report paints an even more disturbing picture of the Muthanna facility. It warned that the number and status of Saddam’s sarin-filled rockets was unknown because facilities were not able to be inspected, leaving investigators only able to surmise about the weapons’ condition. Even in degraded conditions, the report said, these rockets still posed a proliferation risk:"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/arnold-ahlert/saddams-wmds-the-lefts-iraq-lies-exposed/
Another flaming imbecile. :cuckoo: We know he wasn't "tinkering" with WMD. The only WMD found were some old leftovers from the first Gulf War that were scattered around the country. There were no stockpiles Bush was telling us about. No mobile weapons labs. No weapons programs. None are so committed to idiocy as you rightwingers. Despite 13 years of witnessing this shit unfold, y'all cling to the same old thoroughly debunked bullshit ... like the Bush administration didn't lie .... like Hussein was building and stockpiling WMD ... like every country thought Hussein had WMD ... like Iraq and Al-Qaeda were working together .... Rightardism is a mental disease.

Wow, great point. Democrats are fucking LIARS. You must hate them to have gotten us into that war arm in arm with W
Your non-sequitur is noted and dismissed. Now watch as I point out how failed to address anything in my post, no less, refute anything.

Meanwhile, your lie that every country thought Hussein was building WMD is thoroughly dismantled. Which of course, is why you tried to deflect with that lame non-sequitur. :mm:

Wow, great point. Democrats are fucking LIARS. You must hate them to have gotten us into that war arm in arm with W

The majority voted against. 126 voted against or no and 82 voted for or yes.

Truism

Truism, you said the Democrats are not responsible, you put no limit on that statement

Idiot.

Exactly. A lot of them in liberal districts wanted to vote against it, but would have voted for it had their vote been needed. They do that crap all the time in votes.

Also, that they voted against that resolution doesn't get them off the hook, many of them said the same things as the ones who voted for it and just wanted more time and that sort of thing. NYCarbineer likes boiling it down to the house and alibing the Senate, those in the house who voted for it and those who voted against it and said the same things on that one dimension. He has to, it's all he's got.

And he holds none of the guilty Democrats to any standard at all. He even voted for one for President (Kerry), Vice-President (Biden) and he's ready to do it again and vote for Hillary.

Idiot.

Republicans won the Senate in November 2002.

Before that the Senate was 50 - 50 with Cheney holding the tie breaker.

Truism, you said the Democrats are not responsible, you put no limit on that statement

They are not responsible because if the Democrats had had their way the Iraq resolution would have died in the House.

The National Intelligence Estimate of 2002, where their collective views were summarized, asserted with “high confidence” that "Iraq is continuing, and in some areas expanding its chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs contrary to UN resolutions.

The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment. Even Hans Blix—who headed the UN team of inspectors trying to determine whether Saddam had complied with the demands of the Security Council that he dispose of the WMD

Except Curveball

Defector admits to WMD lies that triggered Iraq war World news The Guardian
And yet, I was able to quote the leaders of Germany, France, and Russia all stating their respective intelligence agencies had no evidence Hussein was building WMD.

My lord - I don't know whether its the horse shit or bull crap you are better at spewing - lets just call it donkey dung shall we .

You completely ignore and seek to sweep under the carpet all overwhelming evidence that does not support the Liberal narrative - its has been flung in your clown face time and time again - You are "So Damn Insane" if you honestly believe that Saddam Hussein was not tinkering with WMD

"........did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later.the rounds tested positive for mustard.Wikileaks documents show WMDs found in Iraq Hot Air

"During the process of Uranium enrichment, they produced a form of "yellowcake" a powdery yellow substance that can be absorbed through the skin, ingested, or inhaled. The only recourse the Iraqi Government had was to encase the powder in cement. Once in the body the substance which is a Uranium calcate makes it way to the bones where it bonds with calcium and basically stops prodution of bone marrow, leading to organ shutdown and a slow withering death. By the time we arrived and secured the site, a neighboring village had taken many barrels of yellowcake, dumped them out and were using them to store water and rice, etc. in. I can only imagine what has happened to those people by now. The main toxic waste facility was a cement building stocked full of the yellowcake drums but there were cement patches on the ground outside where our radiometers would go off and you could see spilled yellowcake also. We had to put a unit guarding that portion 24-7 to ensure it would not be further looted and to secure the radioactive material. U.S. personel were definetly exposed as the strong winds would mix the spilled yellowcake with the airborne dust."

"......Yet other sections of the same report were hardly reassuring. “Stockpiles of chemical munitions are still stored there,” it stated. “The most dangerous ones have been declared to the UN and are sealed in bunkers. Although declared, the bunkers’ contents have yet to be confirmed.” It added, “These areas of the compound pose a hazard to civilians and potential black-marketers.”

"Another report paints an even more disturbing picture of the Muthanna facility. It warned that the number and status of Saddam’s sarin-filled rockets was unknown because facilities were not able to be inspected, leaving investigators only able to surmise about the weapons’ condition. Even in degraded conditions, the report said, these rockets still posed a proliferation risk:"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/arnold-ahlert/saddams-wmds-the-lefts-iraq-lies-exposed/
Another flaming imbecile. :cuckoo: We know he wasn't "tinkering" with WMD. The only WMD found were some old leftovers from the first Gulf War that were scattered around the country. There were no stockpiles Bush was telling us about. No mobile weapons labs. No weapons programs. None are so committed to idiocy as you rightwingers. Despite 13 years of witnessing this shit unfold, y'all cling to the same old thoroughly debunked bullshit ... like the Bush administration didn't lie .... like Hussein was building and stockpiling WMD ... like every country thought Hussein had WMD ... like Iraq and Al-Qaeda were working together .... Rightardism is a mental disease.

Your non-sequitur is noted and dismissed. Now watch as I point out how failed to address anything in my post, no less, refute anything.

Meanwhile, your lie that every country thought Hussein was building WMD is thoroughly dismantled. Which of course, is why you tried to deflect with that lame non-sequitur. :mm:
So when we blame Republicans who got us into the war, blaming Democrats who got us into the war too would be a non-sequitur. Classic.

LOL, that always cracks me up when you liberals try to repeat my pointing out your logical fallacies to you, and you try to do it back and just show you don't know what the fallacies mean

Once again we see rightwing nuts who supported the Iraq war now trying to blame it on the Democrats,

thus proving they are admitting they were wrong to support it.

You also have a libertarian who isn't a bitch of the Republican or Democratic party like you blaming you both for it.

Just so you know, I don't give a shit if you think I'm a Republican. However, if you keep using your arguing W points with me when I don't agree with W, you will go back on ignore. It would be like before, you didn't piss me off, so I would let you off next April just like the last one. It's just boring as shit when you say I am a Republican and supported the war when I am neither

They are not responsible because if the Democrats had had their way the Iraq resolution would have died in the House.

Begging the question

Begging the question

You have no idea what begging the question means.

Once again we see rightwing nuts who supported the Iraq war now trying to blame it on the Democrats,

thus proving they are admitting they were wrong to support it.

You also have a libertarian who isn't a bitch of the Republican or Democratic party like you blaming you both for it.

Just so you know, I don't give a shit if you think I'm a Republican. However, if you keep using your arguing W points with me when I don't agree with W, you will go back on ignore. It would be like before, you didn't piss me off, so I would let you off next April just like the last one. It's just boring as shit when you say I am a Republican and supported the war when I am neither

We have a two term president who opposed the war.

As did I. We were right when it mattered. Keep defending those who were wrong.

More kazzing... aside from their claims that Iraq had connections with Al-Qaeda, was their attempt to connect Iraq with 9.11 by claiming a connection between Iraq and the lead 9.11 hijacker. And their lie worked beautifully for them since some 70% of those polled fell for it and believed Iraq was involved in 9.11.

They were viewed as being involved in terror. They were. 70% were not even knowledgeable enough on the middle east to have that specific view, so it was a bull shit poll. Half the country can't name the Vice President
Stop kazzing ... some 70% believed Hussein was involved in 9.11. Funny how so many people believed a message from the Bush administration you deny they were pushing.
Only morons thought that... are you a moron?
You're a fucking retard. There is no other explanation for how you can call 70% of Americans, "morons," for believing the president and his administration. Even funnier -- a plurality of that poll who you call morons, were righties. :lmao:
Yes or no... did you or did you not think Iraq was behind 9.11? Easy question Faun. You can do it... YES [ ] or NO [ ]. Place your x.

I assure you, being a moron has nothing to do with being on the left or right of the political aisle. There are plenty of morons to go around.
Of course I believed the Bush administration. At that time, who could imagine they were lying?

What's moronic is calling 70% of the country morons for believing them.

Idiot.

Republicans won the Senate in November 2002.

Before that the Senate was 50 - 50 with Cheney holding the tie breaker.
Democrats controlled the Senate, 50 (+1 Ind) to 49 in October, 2002...

U.S. Senate Party Division

So when we blame Republicans who got us into the war, blaming Democrats who got us into the war too would be a non-sequitur. Classic.

LOL, that always cracks me up when you liberals try to repeat my pointing out your logical fallacies to you, and you try to do it back and just show you don't know what the fallacies mean
Your reply to my post had nothing to do with what I posted.

That is called a "non-sequitur."

Educate yourself.

Did you see where W took a $100,000 speaking fee from a homeless shelter. Admittedly, it was ill-advised to offer that kind of a fee to anyone. But as an ex-president, you would think that Bush would speak for free at such an event. Compassionate conservative, my ASS!
Link?
I dont see you complaining about Bill Clinton's half million dollar speaking fees in Kazakhstan, you little hypocrite.

If Bill Clinton took a six figure sum of money (or ANY money, for that matter) to speak at a homeless shelter, I'd criticize him six ways to Sunday. There's no doubt in my mind that you would to. But I guess you don't see a problem with it if Bush does it. Know what that makes you?

Forum List

Back