Bush didn't just lie........

Awe look at the little pussy with the clown face. Need a tissue boy?
Great, now you're just sucking my dick cause it's in your face. :rolleyes:
Crybaby ... waah Bush said they wouldn't let them in but they did let them in and EVERYONE FUCKING KNEW THEY LET THEM IN SO WHAT THE FUCK DID BUSH MEAN? NAH ... WE'LL JUST CRY AND CALL HIM A LIAR ... CAUSE WE ARE DEMOCANTFIGUREITOUTONOUROWNDUMBSHIT CLOWNS.
Oh, look ... another unhinged rightard goes apoplectic after having to face the truth.

:dance::dance::dance:
You're stupid.
Keep sucking. :suck:
That's your dog, I'm not even in your state, ya dumb ass.

None of those countries wavered on their belief that Iraq was not building WMD. You remain a fruit loop dingus. :thup:

More of your lies. Anyone who remembers that era knows that Russia, Germany, France and the UN were not claiming Saddam had no WMDs.

Only children who don't remember it and sheep who remember what they are told to remember think that. Which are you? I don't see no horns, boy
You said those countries believed Iraq was building WMD...

G'head .... prove it...

:popcorn:

Two time failure:

1) I don't prove historical facts

2) I don't follow instructions based on clearly disingenuous intents.

If you are old enough and have even a sliver of an open mind, you remember
Game, set, match.

Kaz throws in the towel.

Once again you need to declare victory. I gave you two pretty good answers, Sparky

he/she/it is an idiot, not worth your time and effort.

I find it laughable the lengths that conservatives will go to when trying to deflect blame for the Iraq war away from the Bush administration.

Bush and Cheney wanted the war, planned the war, and orchestrated a public relations campaign to work the population into a frenzy of fear and anger towards Iraq. Anyone who opposed their plans was aiding and abetting terrorists.

Bush and Cheney refused to accept any intel which didn't support their view that Saddam had WMDs and the CIA advisors quickly realized that in order to curry favour with the White House, they needed information which supported that view.

With the public being fed the line that those who opposed Bush, opposed America, it was very courageous of the Democrats who voted against the war, and those who did were scum.

Conservatives never want to take responsibility for the messes they create. Your refusal to accept that Bush and the Republicans destroyed the U.S. Economy is yet another example of conservatives refusing to take responsibility for their debacles.

What's most to the rest of the world is the potential for another Republican to win the White House.

We're tired of your endless wars and of your greed. You're economy is so large that it will take down the rest of the world if it fails.

You need to take your armies home and rebuild your aging and outdated infrastructure. Start educating your children and teach them science and technology, not Creationism and conservative indoctrination.

I find it laughable the lengths that conservatives will go to when trying to deflect blame for the Iraq war away from the Bush administration.

Bush and Cheney wanted the war, planned the war, and orchestrated a public relations campaign to work the population into a frenzy of fear and anger towards Iraq. Anyone who opposed their plans was aiding and abetting terrorists.

Bush and Cheney refused to accept any intel which didn't support their view that Saddam had WMDs and the CIA advisors quickly realized that in order to curry favour with the White House, they needed information which supported that view.

With the public being fed the line that those who opposed Bush, opposed America, it was very courageous of the Democrats who voted against the war, and those who did were scum.

Conservatives never want to take responsibility for the messes they create. Your refusal to accept that Bush and the Republicans destroyed the U.S. Economy is yet another example of conservatives refusing to take responsibility for their debacles.

What's most to the rest of the world is the potential for another Republican to win the White House.

We're tired of your endless wars and of your greed. You're economy is so large that it will take down the rest of the world if it fails.

You need to take your armies home and rebuild your aging and outdated infrastructure. Start educating your children and teach them science and technology, not Creationism and conservative indoctrination.
ROFL and you are a lying leftist.

Liar, both clintons said exactly the same things based on exactly the same bad intel.

The Bush administration lied about there being a connection between Iraq and 9.11 and then used that connection to get the American people behind them to support a war against Iraq. How is that not evil?

And again, despite your abject ignorance, Germany, France, and Russia did not buy into Bush's bullshit. That you think they did only serves to highlight what a moron you are.

You are rewriting history. The connection between Saddam and Al Qaeda was presented as a threat, not a claim that Al Qaeda was involved in 9/11. Sifting quotes doesn't change that.

This is more of your diversion campaign to alibi the Democrats and white wash their guilt. It's time for Democrats to man up and say they did it, but they were wrong and they learned from that instead of perpetuating the big lie of the Iraq war, the lie that you were lied to
Of course it was a claim that Iraq was involved in 9.11. How fucking retarded do you have to be (rhetorical question) to not understand that establishing a connection between Iraq and 9.11 is showing Iraq was involved? :cuckoo:

Because in the administration narrative, it was an indirect link, not a direct one. They were asserting that Iraq had connections with Al Qaeda, and Al Qaeda did 9/11, so there is threat that Iraq could help them do more 9/11s. You can agree or disagree that was a threat, but it wasn't blaming Iraq for the actual 9/11.

And how fucking retarded do you have to be to not understand that this is more Democrats trying to blame your way out of your own behavior? Time to man up, admit you were wrong, say what you learned from that and moved on.

But I'm partisan, right? When I blame both you and Republicans? You're not partisan when you say it was all them, you are pure and innocent. No siree, it's obviously my position that's driven by politics....
More kazzing... aside from their claims that Iraq had connections with Al-Qaeda, was their attempt to connect Iraq with 9.11 by claiming a connection between Iraq and the lead 9.11 hijacker. And their lie worked beautifully for them since some 70% of those polled fell for it and believed Iraq was involved in 9.11.

They were viewed as being involved in terror. They were. 70% were not even knowledgeable enough on the middle east to have that specific view, so it was a bull shit poll. Half the country can't name the Vice President
Stop kazzing ... some 70% believed Hussein was involved in 9.11. Funny how so many people believed a message from the Bush administration you deny they were pushing.

The clown you voted for to be president. :ack-1:

That's a clown post, bro
So's the guy you voted for to be president. :lmao:

nope, the clown is the fool that you fools elected twice.
.... and a pre-K'er throws in his, I know you are but what an I, intellect.

Thanks for your contribution. :thup:

your avatar shows your intelligence level. I would say about third grade. You are a waste of time. You are in consideration for the next member of my ignore list.

I do not wish to discuss things with anyone who is unable to think independently and whose only contribution is repetition of dem/libs lies and talking points.

you are on probation.

If that's your standard, I'd stop wasting your time and ignore him now

None of those countries wavered on their belief that Iraq was not building WMD. You remain a fruit loop dingus. :thup:

More of your lies. Anyone who remembers that era knows that Russia, Germany, France and the UN were not claiming Saddam had no WMDs.

Only children who don't remember it and sheep who remember what they are told to remember think that. Which are you? I don't see no horns, boy

G'head .... prove it...

Two time failure:

Game, set, match.

Kaz throws in the towel.

Once again you need to declare victory. I gave you two pretty good answers, Sparky
I posted quotes from those leaders that they had no evidence Iraq was building WMD.

To counter that, you admitted you can't prove your claim that they believed Iraq was building WMD.

All the kazzing in the world will not redeem help your vapid denials of losing this argument as badly as you did. :mm:

G'head .... prove it...

Two time failure:

Game, set, match.

Kaz throws in the towel.

I posted quotes from those leaders that they had no evidence Iraq was building WMD.

To counter that, you admitted you can't prove your claim that they believed Iraq was building WMD.

All the kazzing in the world will not redeem help your vapid denials of losing this argument as badly as you did. :mm:

Strawman

The clown you voted for to be president. :ack-1:

That's a clown post, bro

your avatar shows your intelligence level. I would say about third grade. You are a waste of time. You are in consideration for the next member of my ignore list.

I do not wish to discuss things with anyone who is unable to think independently and whose only contribution is repetition of dem/libs lies and talking points.

you are on probation.
"Probation"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You rightards are a riot! I'm dead serious.

G'head .... prove it...

Two time failure:

Game, set, match.

Kaz throws in the towel.

Strawman
You made a false claim and can't back it up.

Game...

Set...

Match!

:dance:

That's a clown post, bro

you are on probation.

If that's your standard, I'd stop wasting your time and ignore him now

I'm considering it. I do enjoy getting a laugh from the libtardian posts, their stupidity is always good for a humorous interlude.

We are not going to change their minds because they minds are incapable of digesting anything except what their dem/lib handlers pump into them.

they are to be pitied since there is no cure for the defective liberal gene. :lmao:

Two time failure:

Game, set, match.

Kaz throws in the towel.

Strawman

Game...

Set...

Match!

you have never won a point, much less a match. you double faulted every serve, and you are too stupid to realize it.

Kaz destroyed your every argument with facts and logic. you are quite pathetic and since its Sunday I will leave it at that.

Two time failure:

Game, set, match.

Kaz throws in the towel.

Strawman

Game...

Set...

Match!

I've answered your question multiple times. Not liking my answer isn't not having gotten an answer

Game, set, match.

Kaz throws in the towel.

Strawman

Game...

Set...

Match!

you have never won a point, much less a match. you double faulted every serve, and you are too stupid to realize it.

Kaz destroyed your every argument with facts and logic. you are quite pathetic and since its Sunday I will leave it at that.
Kaz did that by running away from proving his fallacious claim when challenged, did he?

:lmao:

I hope he appreciates you giving him a reach-around. :ack-1:

Last edited:
Game, set, match.

Kaz throws in the towel.

Strawman

Game...

Set...

Match!

I've answered your question multiple times. Not liking my answer isn't not having gotten an answer
Who asked you to answer a question? I challenged you to post proof that Germany, France, and Russia believed Iraq was building WMD....

.... your cowardly answer was, nuh-uh, not gonna post it.

I don't have to declare victory -- you threw in the towel when you cowered away from proving a lie you know you can't prove. Even better, you thought you could kaz your way out of your lie.

Strawman

Game...

Set...

Match!

Who asked you to answer a question? I challenged you to post proof that Germany, France, and Russia believed Iraq was building WMD....

I don't have to declare victory -- you threw in the towel when you cowered away from proving a lie you know you can't prove. Even better, you thought you could kaz your way out of your lie.

Strawman

You are rewriting history. The connection between Saddam and Al Qaeda was presented as a threat, not a claim that Al Qaeda was involved in 9/11. Sifting quotes doesn't change that.

This is more of your diversion campaign to alibi the Democrats and white wash their guilt. It's time for Democrats to man up and say they did it, but they were wrong and they learned from that instead of perpetuating the big lie of the Iraq war, the lie that you were lied to
Of course it was a claim that Iraq was involved in 9.11. How fucking retarded do you have to be (rhetorical question) to not understand that establishing a connection between Iraq and 9.11 is showing Iraq was involved? :cuckoo:

Because in the administration narrative, it was an indirect link, not a direct one. They were asserting that Iraq had connections with Al Qaeda, and Al Qaeda did 9/11, so there is threat that Iraq could help them do more 9/11s. You can agree or disagree that was a threat, but it wasn't blaming Iraq for the actual 9/11.

And how fucking retarded do you have to be to not understand that this is more Democrats trying to blame your way out of your own behavior? Time to man up, admit you were wrong, say what you learned from that and moved on.

But I'm partisan, right? When I blame both you and Republicans? You're not partisan when you say it was all them, you are pure and innocent. No siree, it's obviously my position that's driven by politics....
More kazzing... aside from their claims that Iraq had connections with Al-Qaeda, was their attempt to connect Iraq with 9.11 by claiming a connection between Iraq and the lead 9.11 hijacker. And their lie worked beautifully for them since some 70% of those polled fell for it and believed Iraq was involved in 9.11.

They were viewed as being involved in terror. They were. 70% were not even knowledgeable enough on the middle east to have that specific view, so it was a bull shit poll. Half the country can't name the Vice President
Stop kazzing ... some 70% believed Hussein was involved in 9.11. Funny how so many people believed a message from the Bush administration you deny they were pushing.
Only morons thought that... are you a moron?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Strawman

Game...

Set...

Match!

Strawman
Run, kaz! Run!! :lmao:

And so the goal posts move again.

Let's say the Redskins beat the Forty Niners 49-0 and I say the Redskins won.

Your reply is, not unless you can prove that in the third quarter on third and two they got the first down with a lateral pass and a three yard run for the first down with a block from the tight end when they were up 28-0 they didn't. Can you prove that?
I haven't moved any goal post, you have. Redfish made the claim that both Clinton's made the same "aids and protects al Qaeda" comment that Bush made. I challenged and asked for a link. You posted links in response that deflect away from the challenge and failed to respond to the challenge. We have seen this lame method of deceit multiple times in this thread. You guys post threads with the hope no one will notice it is not what is being claimed. It is a bluff and when you get called on your bluff you attempt to change the subject.

Yes, I made the point you are asking for proof the Redskins won by demanding proof "in the third quarter on third and two they got the first down with a lateral pass and a three yard run for the first down with a block from the tight end when they were up 28-0" and I'm saying WTF difference does that make when the final score was 49-0?

Any critical mind heard the same thing from W, the Democrats, the UN, the Germans, the French and the Russians regarding that Hussein was building WMDs. Arguing some nit gotcha point is irrelevant to that. W was President for six months before 9/11. Clinton was President for eight .... years ... before that. That W somehow came in and conned the world is butt stupid. And if you know anything about the Senate intelligence committee and the wide access they have to intelligence, that a hoax that large could be perpetrated by either party on the other is preposterous.

Both parties were guilty. Here's how the Democrats could have actually distinguished themselves in the aftermath.

- We were wrong. The Republicans and we saw the same evidence and we told you (the country) the same thing. However, we have come to realize what was wrong was our policy. We need to stop fighting wars on behalf of other Arab nations and the Euroweenies while they undercut us and stab us in the back. We need to protect the United States of America. We have learned our lesson and challenge the Republicans to do the same.

That would be worth voting for
Great .... kaz is kazzing again. :rolleyes:

Really? The Germans were saying Hussein was building WMD? Actually, no, they weren't...

He said that as far as Germany was concerned, there was no evidence of any increased threat from Iraq, and that none of those supporting military action seemed to have thought through the consequences for the Middle East.

Opposition to Iraq attack harming ties US warning to Germany - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

"These are for me weighty arguments that lead me to say: Of course it is important for Germany what resolutions the United Nations adopt, but these arguments — these three — they remain my own, the ones that make me say: Hands off. Especially because, as I said before, the evidence appears to be highly dubious." ~ Gerhard Schroeder

Interview With Gerhard Schroeder

Really? The French were saying Hussein was building WMD? Actually, no, they weren't...

AMANPOUR: Do you believe that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction; for instance, chemical or biological weapons?

PRESIDENT CHIRAC: Well, I don’t know. I have no evidence to support that... It seems that there are no nuclear weapons - no nuclear weapons program. That is something that the inspectors seem to be sure of.

Really? The Russians were saying Hussein was building WMD? Actually, no, they weren't...

"Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data that supports the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received any such information from our partners as yet. This fact has also been supported by the information sent by the CIA to the US Congress." ~ Vladimir Putin 10.10.2002

Putin demands proof over Iraqi weapons UK news The Guardian

When do you stop lying, liar?

The National Intelligence Estimate of 2002, where their collective views were summarized, asserted with “high confidence” that "Iraq is continuing, and in some areas expanding its chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs contrary to UN resolutions.

The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment. Even Hans Blix—who headed the UN team of inspectors trying to determine whether Saddam had complied with the demands of the Security Council that he dispose of the WMD

Nope, but he did claim Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in and that is most certainly a lie. Try to change the current topic with someone interested in playing your silly deflection games.

Perhaps it's a tad too advanced for you little fella but the statement

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

as well as ...

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Are both highly relevant , they are among many that libtards such as yourself have been trying to sweep under the carpet for the past decade - One is from Slick Willy Clinton the other from Nancy Pelosi.- but they weren't lying right ---- only Bush --- you clowns are a fking pisser little fella
Neither quote has anything to do with anything I'm saying. Time to give the kneepads back to redfish.

the point, which your are too stupid to get, is that everyone bought into the bad intel. No one lied.
Except Curveball

Defector admits to WMD lies that triggered Iraq war World news The Guardian
And yet, I was able to quote the leaders of Germany, France, and Russia all stating their respective intelligence agencies had no evidence Hussein was building WMD.

Which we now know to be true.

So much for your opinion. :dunno:

My lord - I don't know whether its the horse shit or bull crap you are better at spewing - lets just call it donkey dung shall we .

You completely ignore and seek to sweep under the carpet all overwhelming evidence that does not support the Liberal narrative - its has been flung in your clown face time and time again - You are "So Damn Insane" if you honestly believe that Saddam Hussein was not tinkering with WMD

"........did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later.the rounds tested positive for mustard.Wikileaks documents show WMDs found in Iraq Hot Air

Tuwaitha Nuclear Power facility ....

"During the process of Uranium enrichment, they produced a form of "yellowcake" a powdery yellow substance that can be absorbed through the skin, ingested, or inhaled. The only recourse the Iraqi Government had was to encase the powder in cement. Once in the body the substance which is a Uranium calcate makes it way to the bones where it bonds with calcium and basically stops prodution of bone marrow, leading to organ shutdown and a slow withering death. By the time we arrived and secured the site, a neighboring village had taken many barrels of yellowcake, dumped them out and were using them to store water and rice, etc. in. I can only imagine what has happened to those people by now. The main toxic waste facility was a cement building stocked full of the yellowcake drums but there were cement patches on the ground outside where our radiometers would go off and you could see spilled yellowcake also. We had to put a unit guarding that portion 24-7 to ensure it would not be further looted and to secure the radioactive material. U.S. personel were definetly exposed as the strong winds would mix the spilled yellowcake with the airborne dust."

Talk Saddam nuke lab at Tuwaitha Iraq clean up photo - WikiLeaks

"......Yet other sections of the same report were hardly reassuring. “Stockpiles of chemical munitions are still stored there,” it stated. “The most dangerous ones have been declared to the UN and are sealed in bunkers. Although declared, the bunkers’ contents have yet to be confirmed.” It added, “These areas of the compound pose a hazard to civilians and potential black-marketers.”

"Another report paints an even more disturbing picture of the Muthanna facility. It warned that the number and status of Saddam’s sarin-filled rockets was unknown because facilities were not able to be inspected, leaving investigators only able to surmise about the weapons’ condition. Even in degraded conditions, the report said, these rockets still posed a proliferation risk:"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/arnold-ahlert/saddams-wmds-the-lefts-iraq-lies-exposed/

Forum List

Back