Bush AG: "No question" Obama has "obligation" to fill the seat

He has an obligation to nominate someone but the senate has no obligation to ratify a nominee

(I'm ba-a-a-ck!........:cool-45:......). And both positions are constitutionally sound.........so-o-o, it'll be a pleasure to watch liberal heads explode all year long as there will be no Obie appointment confirmation..........:rofl:.

No way anyone nominated will get 60 votes before the election

He has an obligation to nominate someone but the senate has no obligation to ratify a nominee

(I'm ba-a-a-ck!........:cool-45:......). And both positions are constitutionally sound.........so-o-o, it'll be a pleasure to watch liberal heads explode all year long as there will be no Obie appointment confirmation..........:rofl:.

A guy who got 97 won't get 60? Good luck selling that.

Appoint away.
Ain't gettn approved.
He will, and we'll see. Gonna be all kinds of hell to pay if they don't, starting with 12 GOP senators updating their resumes.
Yeah, the Republican landslides have been because Chicago Jesus is not rubber stamped for everything he does.
Rubber-stamping means you actually offered to get out the stamps, and they are not. Up or Down? No vote and we will send a bunch of them packing.
You never whined when Obama and Kerry voted to filibuster the vote on Alito.

It truly is fun watching these folks.....truly. :)

No, they are required to consent, or not, which means a ----------------------------------------V O T E.

Good lord...are you STILL on this nonsense?
None of this is nonsense.

Appoint away.
Ain't gettn approved.
He will, and we'll see. Gonna be all kinds of hell to pay if they don't, starting with 12 GOP senators updating their resumes.
Yeah, the Republican landslides have been because Chicago Jesus is not rubber stamped for everything he does.
Rubber-stamping means you actually offered to get out the stamps, and they are not. Up or Down? No vote and we will send a bunch of them packing.

Looks like someone needs a Waaahmbulance..........:laugh:........

Appoint away.
Ain't gettn approved.
Ah, that's because they were ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V O T I N G...

No, they are required to consent, or not, which means a ----------------------------------------V O T E.

Yeah but when?

You know as well as I do that anything can be dragged out for a loooong time
So, you want them not to do their jobs?
Yes the less congress does the better it is for all of us
Glad you like paying people, to do nothing...

We paid you democrats to obstruct for the last 7 years. Glad to see you've come to your sense of fiscal responsibility.....'bout time.

Appoint away.
Ain't gettn approved.
Ah, that's because they were ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V O T I N G...
Earth to Leftard. A filibuster prevents a vote.

Out of 54 Republicans
44 Democrats and 2 independents do you really think any nominee will get the required 60 votes for confirmation?

Appoint away.
Ain't gettn approved.

Nope. I now have a key issue to take back the Senate with, and one less conservative vote of the Supreme Court. Happy days actually, if you can be happy about a man dying, and I'm not.

That was the goal but the GOP won't even let it get that far right now. And that was grandstanding, and you know it.

Appoint away.
Ain't gettn approved.

Nope. I now have a key issue to take back the Senate with, and one less conservative vote of the Supreme Court. Happy days actually, if you can be happy about a man dying, and I'm not.
When will Obama nominate a conservative so we can get the process rolling?

That was the goal but the GOP won't even let it get that far right now. And that was grandstanding, and you know it.
Link.

Out of 54 Republicans
44 Democrats and 2 independents do you really think any nominee will get the required 60 votes for confirmation?
Yes, because it's fucking hard to explain how you voted against a man that last time got 97 of 97 votes.

When will Obama nominate a conservative so we can get the process rolling?
They haven't promised that, either.

Good lord...are you STILL on this nonsense?
None of this is nonsense.

Seriously....us conservatives were forced to sit by and watch your side ram OBarrycare down the throats of the American people and now you're whining about the SCOTUS....

I don't know .....except that payback is a bitch, wouldn't you agree? :)

Link.
Do your own homework, for once.

Forum List

Back