Bush AG: "No question" Obama has "obligation" to fill the seat

To grant, or not, consent they must vote.

NO must that they vote.
They have the right not to.
They cannot consent without voting, and Advice and Consent are not optional. If they are then Obama doesn't need the Senate at all...

They don't have to vote that is their right as the Senate.
Then Obama has to pick another nomination. This could go back and forth until the next President comes in.
Voting is their Constitutional duty, kids. And if they don't, say goodbye to the GOP Senate. They were going to lose it anyway but pulling this craps means it's gone, gone, gone...
The voting pubs doesn't care...
There is nothing pressing, it can wait till the next president... Honey
They will care, very, very soon, dirtbag.

NO must that they vote.
They have the right not to.
They cannot consent without voting, and Advice and Consent are not optional. If they are then Obama doesn't need the Senate at all...

They don't have to vote that is their right as the Senate.
Then Obama has to pick another nomination. This could go back and forth until the next President comes in.
Voting is their Constitutional duty, kids. And if they don't, say goodbye to the GOP Senate. They were going to lose it anyway but pulling this craps means it's gone, gone, gone...
The voting pubs doesn't care...
There is nothing pressing, it can wait till the next president... Honey
They will care, very, very soon, dirtbag.
I love it when you talk dirty to me... Babe

Na, no one gives a shit...

Capture.PNG

Waiting for the next president makes more sense...
No, it doesn't since there is absolutely no reason to wait a year. Of Obama and a new Dem, the Justice would be roughly the same, meaning there is only a 33% chance that the Justice would be picked by the GOP, and the GOP still has to consent so any real dog won't make it.
Barry has shitty judgment, kinda like his free throws.
There is nothing pressing, an 8 person court functions just fine.
Na, it makes more sense to wait...

He has an obligation to nominate someone but the senate has no obligation to ratify a nominee
No, they are required to consent, or not, which means a ----------------------------------------V O T E.

Yeah but when?

You know as well as I do that anything can be dragged out for a loooong time

He has an obligation to nominate someone but the senate has no obligation to ratify a nominee
No, they are required to consent, or not, which means a ----------------------------------------V O T E.

Yeah but when?

So, you want them not to do their jobs?

Yeah but when?

Yes the less congress does the better it is for all of us

Yeah but when?

Glad you like paying people, to do nothing...

(I'm ba-a-a-ck!........:cool-45:......). And both positions are constitutionally sound.........so-o-o, it'll be a pleasure to watch liberal heads explode all year long as there will be no Obie appointment confirmation..........:rofl:.

Yeah but when?

Glad you like paying people, to do nothing...

When congress acts it costs us all a fucking hell of a lot more than their salaries do

Appoint away.
Ain't gettn approved.
He will, and we'll see. Gonna be all kinds of hell to pay if they don't, starting with 12 GOP senators updating their resumes.
Yeah, the Republican landslides have been because Chicago Jesus is not rubber stamped for everything he does.
Rubber-stamping means you actually offered to get out the stamps, and they are not. Up or Down? No vote and we will send a bunch of them packing.

Forum List

Back