Burn this motherfucker down!

So much for the family wanting things to stay non-violent. This is going to be ugly for a while.

Michael Brown 8217 s stepfather at rally 8216 Burn this b 8212 - down 8217 fox4kc.com
I don't believe the ugliness will end, it would be best to leave Ferguson whether you are Black or White.
Thats what they would like. Investors like me will swoop in and buy up the real estate. Buy low and sell high.

Haha you're right. Here in Charleston, SC much of the old downtrodden ghetto that saw racially motivated violence that destroyed the upper peninsula. ...has been bought up and developed by investors and is now a thriving tourist/nightlife mecca! The people who previously lived here were pushed to ghetto shithole North Charleston. Which, btw, was really nice for year before the NAVY base closed and all that vacant area was where the downtown hooligans moved. Now tthey've ruined North Charleston too.

Its not race. Its not geography. Its CULTURE.

No one "murders" Gentle Giant. He attacked a cop and tried to take his gun...got shot...ran...then turned and charged and came back for more.

He wasnt given a 2nd chance to take the gun and he GOT HIMSELF KILLED.

So much for the family wanting things to stay non-violent. This is going to be ugly for a while.

Michael Brown 8217 s stepfather at rally 8216 Burn this b 8212 - down 8217 fox4kc.com
That never changed. Browns father got on nationally TV prior to the verdict asking for calm and peaceful protest.
He'd have been able to do more to prevent the original episode had he stuck around and raised his boy.
Who told you he wasnt around? He just left the mother like millions of white guys do all the time.

Yet he got on television begging for peace. Now you know why Mike Brown was the way he was and died for it.
No stupid. That was Browns father. The guy in the OP is the stepfather.
Ohhh THE STEP father. Now we know why Mike Brown was the way he was and why he died the way he did.
Only if you are a simple minded person would you take a moment in time and assume the worst for the lifetime of a person.
Drug addict. Criminal history. Currently in the commission of a crime. Yep pretty much that's what he was. Why? He was raised to be the thug that he was. He almost had no choice. Mike Brown paid for his family's poor decisions with his life.

Let everything unfold as it may.

Let us see the hatred they have for anyone but dark brown.

Let us learn how much they hate white.

Let us remember Reginald Denny today.

Let us learn to hate them back as much as they hate us.

And do something about it.

That never changed. Browns father got on nationally TV prior to the verdict asking for calm and peaceful protest.
He'd have been able to do more to prevent the original episode had he stuck around and raised his boy.
Who told you he wasnt around? He just left the mother like millions of white guys do all the time.
So you blame his mother. Was it taking up with a string of low life men who taught her son to be a criminal?

So when can we expect an arrest for the stepfather? Shall we wait with baited breath?

Yet he got on television begging for peace. Now you know why Mike Brown was the way he was and died for it.
No stupid. That was Browns father. The guy in the OP is the stepfather.
Ohhh THE STEP father. Now we know why Mike Brown was the way he was and why he died the way he did.
Only if you are a simple minded person would you take a moment in time and assume the worst for the lifetime of a person.
Drug addict. Criminal history. Currently in the commission of a crime. Yep pretty much that's what he was. Why? He was raised to be the thug that he was. He almost had no choice. Mike Brown paid for his family's poor decisions with his life.

You know I was in the middle of anti wild cop actions in Current Events when this shit went down over Brown so I was tilting victims way.

Geeze louise for all the crap I'd been posting like cops over reacting and burning up a baby with a flash grenade I admit I was pro victim at first.

Then I got to see more about this so called gentle giant. I don't know the whole deal and it frustrates the heck out of me that when declared basically innocent the evidence of the Grand Jury finding can't be released.

It's not right for the policeman. I feel for him and his family. Would you trust this DOJ to hide you away?

Not bloody likely.

Let everything unfold as it may.

Let us see the hatred they have for anyone but dark brown.

Let us learn how much they hate white.

Let us remember Reginald Denny today.

Let us learn to hate them back as much as they hate us.

And do something about it.
I thought about Reginald Denny yesterday. I was on my way back from Inglewood. Reginald Denny is still alive. Damian Football Williams was gunned down like a dog. Denny is still alive.

Liberals and their little black slaves don't think about the unintended consequences or the resentment and anger planted among whites. Or what that might mean down the line.

michael_berg_2.jpg

Never forget how they feel about us. Never. Ever.

Not in defense of any man who fails to raise his children but the self-segregating so-called black community has a significant majority of children raised without their fathers. This exacerbates a culture of crime and failure. Then the majority bring down the fewer who have a dad and the culture festers upon itself.

So you blame his mother. Was it taking up with a string of low life men who taught her son to be a criminal?
No I don't blame anyone. Specifically because I dont know them and neither do you.

Not in defense of any man who fails to raise his children but the self-segregating so-called black community has a significant majority of children raised without their fathers. This exacerbates a culture of crime and failure. Then the majority bring down the fewer who have a dad and the culture festers upon itself.
Which has no bearing in this specific case.

Forum List

Back