Burn this motherfucker down!

Yet he got on television begging for peace. Now you know why Mike Brown was the way he was and died for it.

The Brown family asking for calm is out the window now after the stepfather told the crowd last night
to burn the shit down...That seemed to set the tone for the viloence.

I don't want to see them now again being portrayed as wanting peaceful demonstrations.

Yet he got on television begging for peace. Now you know why Mike Brown was the way he was and died for it.
No stupid. That was Browns father. The guy in the OP is the stepfather.
Ohhh THE STEP father. Now we know why Mike Brown was the way he was and why he died the way he did.
Only if you are a simple minded person would you take a moment in time and assume the worst for the lifetime of a person.

The Brown family asking for calm is out the window now after the stepfather told the crowd last night
to burn the shit down...That seemed to set the tone for the viloence.

I don't want to see them now again being portrayed as wanting peaceful demonstrations.
Doesnt really matter what you want. The point is everyone besides this guy in this moment appealed for calm.

So much for the family wanting things to stay non-violent. This is going to be ugly for a while.

Michael Brown 8217 s stepfather at rally 8216 Burn this b 8212 - down 8217 fox4kc.com
I don't believe the ugliness will end, it would be best to leave Ferguson whether you are Black or White.
Thats what they would like. Investors like me will swoop in and buy up the real estate. Buy low and sell high.
Probably gangs own most of Ferguson already by now, with all of their drug money.

Forum List

Back