Are your blacks like radical Islamists?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found.

I really wonder, why the whites acquiesce this shit! Does black life only matter when effaced by whites?
The "uprising" of those hypocrites even caused the FAA to not to allow flights to overfly the towns that these crooks harass. Isn´t the Police going to stop them?

Your inarticulate headline notwithstanding, the pertinent question is why so many African Americans put up with the terrorization of their neighborhoods by young Black thugs. Is it the same kind of fear that prevents many Muslims from speaking out against terrorists, or is it a defensive reflex to any criticism of their culture?

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found.

I really wonder, why the whites acquiesce this shit! Does black life only matter when effaced by whites?
The "uprising" of those hypocrites even caused the FAA to not to allow flights to overfly the towns that these crooks harass. Isn´t the Police going to stop them?
There's your answer.

Your inarticulate headline notwithstanding, the pertinent question is why so many African Americans put up with the terrorization of their neighborhoods by young Black thugs. Is it the same kind of fear that prevents many Muslims from speaking out against terrorists, or is it a defensive reflex to any criticism of their culture?
That depends on each person, I guess. Important is that we can see how they give a shit about law and equality and that there is the possibility to stops this.

Forum List

Back