Burn this motherfucker down!

So you ADMIT you are a LIAR, thanks for proving it retard.

No.

I accuse you of being a liar Cletus.
So prove it quote me, link to my supposed statements. You claimed I called to shoot all blacks and that all blacks are liars. Either quote me and link to the source or admit you are lying. Pretty simple concept.

Am I suposed to search through your posts now?!!!

On your behest????!!!

Who the fuck do you think you are Cletus!

One thing we do know is you're not old enough to buy beer. STFU and get back with us in twenty years when you may or may not have learned something.

I am 23 Cletus. And the avergae 19 year old German probably knows 3 times as much as the average swamp inbreed.

Apparently the average german cant do basic math. Or doesnt know when WW2 ended.
I would think that date would stand out to most germans.....considering the ass whipping you received.
So I'm going with,germans cant do basic math.

No.

I accuse you of being a liar Cletus.
So prove it quote me, link to my supposed statements. You claimed I called to shoot all blacks and that all blacks are liars. Either quote me and link to the source or admit you are lying. Pretty simple concept.

On your behest????!!!

One thing we do know is you're not old enough to buy beer. STFU and get back with us in twenty years when you may or may not have learned something.

I am 23 Cletus. And the avergae 19 year old German probably knows 3 times as much as the average swamp inbreed.

Apparently the average german cant do basic math. Or doesnt know when WW2 ended.
I would think that date would stand out to most germans.....considering the ass whipping you received.

It is laughtable how you act as if you were personaly involved in world war 2.

You are probably just another overweight redneck, to whom a city with over a million inhabitants is already a "foreign land".

Go play with mud Cletus!

On your behest????!!!

It is laughtable how you act as if you were personaly involved in world war 2.

You are probably just another overweight redneck, to whom a city with over a million inhabitants is already a "foreign land".

Go play with mud Cletus!

Well there you go again showing your lack of intelligence.
I live in a city with 5 million plus people,and it happens to be the fourth largest in the US.
We still need to address your ability,or lack thereof,to handle basic math and your lack of knowledge regarding world history.
You appear to be a dummkopf of the highest order.

Yet he got on television begging for peace. Now you know why Mike Brown was the way he was and died for it.
No stupid. That was Browns father. The guy in the OP is the stepfather.
Ohhh THE STEP father. Now we know why Mike Brown was the way he was and why he died the way he did.
Only if you are a simple minded person would you take a moment in time and assume the worst for the lifetime of a person.

His step dad is the one who taught him to disobey a police command. His actions on tape tell it all.
It might be also the answer as to why Mike Brown choose the wrong path to become a thief and a bully.

Yet he got on television begging for peace. Now you know why Mike Brown was the way he was and died for it.
Ohhh THE STEP father. Now we know why Mike Brown was the way he was and why he died the way he did.
Only if you are a simple minded person would you take a moment in time and assume the worst for the lifetime of a person.

His step dad is the one who taught him to disobey a police command. His actions on tape tell it all.
It might be also the answer as to why Mike Brown choose the wrong path to become a thief and a bully.
Who told you that? His actions on tape only tell me he was in a rage.

It's called common sense.

A rage to act lawlessly and burn down businesses that had nothing to do with his step son's death.
You can't act lawlessly and expect to not have any consequences.
This is a Nation of LAWS not lawlessness.

A rage to act lawlessly and burn down businesses that had nothing to do with his step son's death.
Common sense is just a phrase. Its code for opinion.

Did any of the people that burned the stores come forward yet to say the stepfather incited them?

Did any of the people that burned the stores come forward yet to say the stepfather incited them?

I bet that many of them come from broken homes and are in poverty.
Common sense is using your brain to perceive, understand, and judge things dumpkoft. Not a phrase or an opinion.

If someone murderd my child.

I wouldnt just burn that person alive.

The last thing that person would see is how I wear their skin as a coat.

icon_e_surprised.gif

Common sense is using your brain to perceive, understand, and judge things dumpkoft. Not a phrase or an opinion.

Its not relevant where they come from. I was asking if they came forward and announced that the step father was the reason they burned the buildings?

Sounds like an opinion to me. Opinion is defined as follows:
"a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

Last edited:
Louis Head is Michael Brown's stepfather ....

"Head, however, counseled arson. After a night of chaos and rioting in Ferguson, at least 10 businesses and two police cars were destroyed or damaged by fire, and 61 individuals were arrested.
Head is an ex-convict whose rap sheet includes two felony narcotics convictions, according to state records. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to a marijuana distribution charge and was put in a shock incarceration program and placed on probation for five years. After violating probation, Head’s release was revoked and he was remanded to state prison.

In mid-2003, Head was charged with narcotics trafficking, a felony count to which he later pleaded guilty. The St. Louis native was sentenced to seven years in prison. He was released in June 2008 after serving about five years in custody.

Along with McSpadden, Head is at the center of an ongoing Feguson Police Department investigation of an incident last month during which three vendors selling commemorative Michael Brown merchandise were assaulted. One of the victims, Michael Brown, Sr.'s mother-in-law, identified McSpadden and Head as among the “attackers” who ransacked her stands and stole $400 in cash and merchandise valued at $1500."

Michael Brown s Stepfather Urged Protesters To Burn This Bitch Down After Grand Jury Announcement The Smoking Gun

Given the relationship between most stepfathers and mother's sons, it wouldn't surprise me if Brown and the ex-con piece of shit Bloods gang member stepfather had an altercation before the incident with Officer Wilson. The kid was teed-off about something. His juvie record is sealed but supposedly doesn't include violent crimes. He wasn't high on anything heavier than reefer. So why does he go off like that on anybody in sight? I bet the stepfather knows.

Its not relevant where they come from. I was asking if they came forward and announced that the step father was the reason they burned the buildings?

"a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

Official definition of an opinion - a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter.
Not one word that says not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
Sounds like a lefty definition with added words that are not necessarily true.

In order to have correct Judgment it is all about facts and knowledge, something the left can't seem to accept.
It is very relevant where they come from and you know that no one would come forward and say such a thing.
Your play on words are not working.

Given the relationship between most stepfathers and mother's sons, it wouldn't surprise me if Brown and the ex-con piece of shit Bloods gang member stepfather had an altercation before the incident with Officer Wilson. The kid was teed-off about something. His juvie record is sealed but supposedly doesn't include violent crimes. He wasn't high on anything heavier than reefer. So why does he go off like that on anybody in sight? I bet the stepfather knows.

Something seemed to have set him off before he robbed the convenience store. Look at how he bullied the Store owner.

Official definition of an opinion - a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter.
Not one word that says not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
Sounds like a lefty definition with added words that are not necessarily true.

In order to have correct Judgment it is all about facts and knowledge, something the left can't seem to accept.
It is very relevant where they come from and you know that no one would come forward and say such a thing.
Your play on words are not working.
Your definition of opinion is a righty definition of the word.
An opinion does not have to have any facts. Here is the official definition.

Opinion Define Opinion at Dictionary.com

"
Opinion
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty."

Forum List

Back