Burn them down!!

So you heard it here first folks to the racist far left Obama drones the word "private" means "small"..

Oh my these racist far left Obama drones can not admit why they have been caught in a lie.

Honestly, for all his faults, I don't recall ever seeing anything from duhs that could be considered racist.

I think he is probably the night janitor at a Planned Parenthood abortion mill and fears that if abortion declines, he'll lose his job. And let's face it, who else would hire him? :eek::eusa_whistle:

So you heard it here first folks to the racist far left Obama drones the word "private" means "small"..

Oh my these racist far left Obama drones can not admit why they have been caught in a lie.
never said that you did and are saying it now..

So are you (a racist far left Obama drone) going to own up to your lie?
the robo caller is malfunctioning....

Honestly, for all his faults, I don't recall ever seeing anything from duhs that could be considered racist.

I think he is probably the night janitor at a Planned Parenthood abortion mill and fears that if abortion declines, he'll lose his job. And let's face it, who else would hire him? :eek::eusa_whistle:
fantasy at it's finest...

At least, that's what some liberals had to say after Hobby Lobby was handed a victory by the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision this morning. I can see they were rather.. erhm.. displeased.

I also don't see how this is acceptable behavior by anyone.

Let it all out. Exhale.
Stay classy. And peaceful:
'Fu*k you:' Left-wingers want to 'burn down' Hobby Lobby after SCOTUS win | Twitchy

I could care less about Hobby Lobby. But it will be interesting when corporations start saying they have religious grounds for denying all sorts of health care to their employees. :D

Just for liberals and homos :badgrin:

At least, that's what some liberals had to say after Hobby Lobby was handed a victory by the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision this morning. I can see they were rather.. erhm.. displeased.

'Fu*k you:' Left-wingers want to 'burn down' Hobby Lobby after SCOTUS win | Twitchy

I could care less about Hobby Lobby. But it will be interesting when corporations start saying they have religious grounds for denying all sorts of health care to their employees. :D

Just for liberals and homos :badgrin:
yep KID PLAYING ON THE INTER WEB..

fantasy at it's finest...

Hey, I was standing up for you!

Maybe we need a "2nd amendment solution" like TEA Party darling Sharon Angle embraced? LOL

Just kidding. Violence is never the answer; anyone torching Hobby Lobby should be persecuted and spend a very long time in a very small cell. You're not fighting for anyone, you're just a felon.

Maybe we need a "2nd amendment solution" like TEA Party darling Sharon Angle embraced? LOL

Just kidding. Violence is never the answer; anyone torching Hobby Lobby should be persecuted and spend a very long time in a very small cell. You're not fighting for anyone, you're just a felon.

Have you ever posted anything that was well reasoned, and contributed to the discussion?

You are the guys assassinating abortion doctors

Libertarians are assassinating abortion doctors, got it.

What a fucking retard.
aren't your pov's interlocking?

Let's see,

social conservatives are pro-life

like most libertarians, I am pro-choice.

That's "interlocking?" This is why I keep questioning the intelligence of liberals. Well, maybe "questioning" isn't the right word...

What a fucking retard.
I was responding to the claim that there are more violent extremists on the Left than on the Right. Do you want to parse what I said or do you want to hide behind political semantics?

The ball is in your court.

What a fucking retard.
I was responding to the claim that there are more violent extremists on the Left than on the Right. Do you want to parse what I said or do you want to hide behind political semantics?

And as always the racist far left Obama drones show they do not know their history!

What a fucking retard.
the ideological vin diagram between Conservatives and Liberatarians shows a considerable overlap. Odd how some want to hide behind the skirts of semantics rather than accept or refute my post. And does anyone else find it odd that the exception was taken over abortion doctor assassinations?

What a fucking retard.

So if I'm not a liberal, I'm a conservative because in your tiny world not one means the other. I see what you mean, I'm just playing semantics, LOL.

There has been according to wiki one abortion doctor murder in the last 16 years.

Here are the Occupy stats.

The Occupy Wall Street Rapsheet (So Far), With Numbers, Statistics, and Sources

Semantics, LOL.

What a fucking retard.
the ideological vin diagram between Conservatives and Liberatarians shows a considerable overlap. Odd how some want to hide behind the skirts of semantics rather than accept or refute my post. And does anyone else find it odd that the exception was taken over abortion doctor assassinations?

Let's see, libertarians. Here are a bunch of my views, all typical small government libertarian.

Social policy: I'm pro-choice, think prostitution, all drugs, gambling euthanasia and selling one's own body parts, should be legal.

Military policy: I'm against the war in Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan and our permanent presence in any foreign country. I also think we should slash our military by at least a third, maybe more, and make it defense of the US focused.

Let's see, overlap so far, zero. Just like your intelligence.

Ah, here's one. I'm a fiscal conservative. There you go, that's the "considerable overlap." What it shows is that the only measure to you is money, money is all you care about. What is the word for someone who is obsessed with money? Oh yeah, greed.

Let's see, libertarians. Here are a bunch of my views, all typical small government libertarian.

Social policy: I'm pro-choice, think prostitution, all drugs, gambling euthanasia and selling one's own body parts, should be legal.

Military policy: I'm against the war in Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan and our permanent presence in any foreign country. I also think we should slash our military by at least a third, maybe more, and make it defense of the US focused.

Ah, here's one. I'm a fiscal conservative. There you go, that's the "considerable overlap." What it shows is that the only measure to you is money, money is all you care about. What is the word for someone who is obsessed with money? Oh yeah, greed.

Then why are you attaching yourself to the Teapers? Seriously! Do you think the Tea Party legitimizes libertarianism?

Oh, and what is your opinion on religion and Christianity. Is Christianity the backbone of America or an affront to humanity?

I honestly can't fathom how some liberals on this board have made it this far into adulthood without hurting themselves...

This just in: there are now Liberals calling for Ruth Bader Ginsburg's head, even AFTER she voted against Hobby Lobby. The liberal war of attrition continues.

As the old saying goes, "if you want a best friend in Washington, get a dog."

Last edited:

Let it all out. Exhale.
Stay classy. And peaceful:

Despite progressive fear-mongering, that's not going to happen.

So you guys would be alright with a muslim wanting all his women workers to cover their hair? Or others to not drink alchohol?

I honestly can't fathom how some liberals on this board have made it this far into adulthood without hurting themselves...

This just in: there are now Liberals calling for Ruth Bader Ginsburg's head, even AFTER she voted against Hobby Lobby. The liberal war of attrition continues.

As the old saying goes, "if you want a best friend in Washington, get a dog.

If your the standard for conservatism I'll take a liberal every time.

Then why are you attaching yourself to the Teapers?

Do I need to be black to say that blacks don't all love fried chicken and watermelon? However, I will say that at least the tea party is coming out and saying government is too big and taxes are too high and we need to focus more on that. In return, the left endlessly demagogues them and ignores their message while trying to tear them down with endless lies and pious, hypocritical sanctimony. They are not libertarian, but no one else is even trying to reduce government.

Seriously! Do you think the Tea Party legitimizes libertarianism?

No idea what that means

Oh, and what is your opinion on religion and Christianity. Is Christianity the backbone of America or an affront to humanity?

I think it's a personal choice. No idea what that has to do with the discussion. Some tea Partiers are Christians, some are not. But all agree we need to focus more on fiscal issues or they aren't tea partiers.

Forum List

Back