Burn them down!!

conclusive proof you don't have any Idea what the word racist means.
unless you think hobby lobby does not hire minorities...
the world has burned before and it will again and you'll be just as redundant and useless then..

You are a far left Obama drone.

The far left are the biggest racists on the planet.

Thus you are a racist far left Obama drone.
again you're misusing a word you can't define or in context.
you're robo poster...

The irony of those comments from a racist far left Obama drone that caught in several lies.

Once again the racist far left propaganda has been defeated.

hey, here's an idea stop forcing your morality on others and you won't get your ass kicked as much.

I think those of you in the trillion a year abortion industry are getting violent because you see the steady shift against abortion as a threat to your pocket book.

if what you posted is even remotely fact the abortion providers are with in their rights ... (not the rapes) but the rest .

Of course, assault and battery are "within their rights" because, um OBAMA AKBAR...

ROFL

You're a loon.

five does not constitute more....

Last documented attack on a pro-abort advocate - 1998.

Last attack on an abortion protester - about a month ago.

While nutjobs like Eric Rudolph are a problem, the attacks on abortion opponents are routine.

And it's true that protesters are not being murdered, just beaten and raped. Be honest duhs, assaults on abortion foes are just part of the program.
hey, here's an idea stop forcing your morality on others and you won't get your ass kicked as much.
if what you posted is even remotely fact the abortion providers are with in their rights ... (not the rapes) but the rest .

Even more ironic comments form the racist far left Obama drones armed with their far left propaganda and talking points.

Yes do as your masters programmed you to do.

You are a far left Obama drone.

The far left are the biggest racists on the planet.

Thus you are a racist far left Obama drone.
again you're misusing a word you can't define or in context.
you're robo poster...

The irony of those comments from a racist far left Obama drone that caught in several lies.

Once again the racist far left propaganda has been defeated.
now it's the your a liar ploy...
and a false claim of a nonexistent victory and I'm the one who's supposed to be lying.

I think those of you in the trillion a year abortion industry are getting violent because you see the steady shift against abortion as a threat to your pocket book.

Of course, assault and battery are "within their rights" because, um OBAMA AKBAR...

ROFL

You're a loon.
no that's you...

A repost of the racist far left Obama drones lie that started the all this.

history already has...the likely hood of some one attacking a hobby lobby store for the reasons being discussed here is negligible,
on the other hand ,some right wing ass hat claiming any kind of damage done by anyone for any reason will be the work leftie commie faggot drones especially when it's clearly not....
Benghazi. Comes to mind...
(some of the above is sarcasm)

And the racist far left Obama drone propaganda rolls on..

Note: That hobby lobby is a private company and this ruling only effects a very small parentage of companies out there.

However it will not stop the racist far left Obama drones armed with their propaganda bombs.
false...the company employs better than 21,000 thousand and growing not small at all ..

1000-1500 is considered a small company...
asshat
talk about propaganda

So are you going to own up to your lie?

Last edited:
I would venture a small guess that 99% of these "screamers" don't (or have never) shopped at a Hobby Lobby and never will. They are "screeching" because they their little "social engineering" project has taken a small blow. They can STILL get their "abortions in a bottle" - if I'm not mistaken, the taxpayers will STILL pay for it for those poor, down-trodden women who can't afford the $5.95 after a night of unprotected sex to kill the unborn.

So, short answer to these "screechers" - Sit down and shut the hell up. It's over. That is until November 2014..... :D

I have posted the true agenda of the tea party many a time. I have even started a number of threads on Teaper racism. I don't need liberal media to tell me that your Teaper allies are racist pieces of shit. I don't need liberal media to show me that people like you either applaud or remain silent when your teaper comrades spew racist nonsense.

I see, so it makes sense because you always thought people who disagree with you must be racist, it's not new. That's a good argument. What is this country coming to when you can't call people racists without it degenerating into an insult fest anyway?

I know a lot of tea partiers, none of them are racist or even consider race a tea party issue. But hey, if Crooks & Liars and the liberal media portray them as racists, then it must be true.

And the racist far left Obama drone propaganda rolls on..

Note: That hobby lobby is a private company and this ruling only effects a very small parentage of companies out there.

However it will not stop the racist far left Obama drones armed with their propaganda bombs.
false...the company employs better than 21,000 thousand and growing not small at all ..

asshat
talk about propaganda

since I didn't lie, no...
I simply pointed out that hobby lobby is not a small company in turn pointing out your obvious fallacy that their win would only effect a small number of companies..
again you're trying to bolster a extremely weak argument buy making shit up to cover your lack of intelligence...
in other words you're a dumb fuck.

I would venture a small guess that 99% of these "screamers" don't (or have never) shopped at a Hobby Lobby and never will. They are "screeching" because they their little "social engineering" project has taken a small blow. They can STILL get their "abortions in a bottle" - if I'm not mistaken, the taxpayers will STILL pay for it for those poor, down-trodden women who can't afford the $5.95 after a night of unprotected sex to kill the unborn.

So, short answer to these "screechers" - Sit down and shut the hell up. It's over. That is until November 2014..... :D
I love it when you guys make sweeping erroneous statements like the one above....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

asshat
talk about propaganda

I simply pointed out that hobby lobby is not a small company in turn pointing out your obvious fallacy that their win would only effect a small number of companies..
again you're trying to bolster a extremely weak argument buy making shit up to cover your lack of intelligence...

So you heard it here first folks to the racist far left Obama drones the word "private" means "small"..

Oh my these racist far left Obama drones can not admit why they have been caught in a lie.

I love it when you guys make sweeping erroneous statements like the one above....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah...Don't be mad, Bro.... :D You can always move to Denmark! :D

ROFL

You're a loon.
no that's you...

LOL

Yeah, I mean it was me who said that abortion promoters are "within their rights" to physically assault opponents....

I know, you make your living from abortion. (which means you make your living from death.. :dunno: ) You get emotional at the idea that profits from ending human life might be threatened....

So you heard it here first folks to the racist far left Obama drones the word "private" means "small"..

Oh my these racist far left Obama drones can not admit why they have been caught in a lie.
never said that you did and are saying it now..

never said that you did and are saying it now..

So are you (a racist far left Obama drone) going to own up to your lie?

ROFL

You're a loon.
no that's you...

LOL

Yeah, I mean it was me who said that abortion promoters are "within their rights" to physically assault opponents....

I know, you make your living from abortion. (which means you make your living from death.. :dunno: ) You get emotional at the idea that profits from ending human life might be threatened....
sure...if it was your business and your customers were being assaulted I don't see a problem.. like I SAID stop forcing your morality on others and the problem would disappear...
abortion protesters brought this on themselves..

Forum List

Back