Burger King Being Sued Over Their New “Impossible Whopper”

Has anyone eaten one of those F things?
Yes. I do. You have no idea what you're talking about
Well you see. Everytime I ever ate at BK I had gastric issues. To me, if you like BK, you don't know what home cooking is like. The place sucks with the morons that support it.

Those who worry about what they eat constantly, die younger.
Agree, I don't know who likes their food

Well you see. Everytime I ever ate at BK I had gastric issues. To me, if you like BK, you don't know what home cooking is like. The place sucks with the morons that support it.

That's not the thread topic. The point is, it taste JUST LIKE A WHOPPER. Nobody cares about your digestive issues.

They also ASK if you want it cooked separately. This lawsuit will likely go nowhere. THAT is the thread topic
You're one of those, everyone is off topic when you don't like the answer, aren't you??

When I see undigested onions in my S from BK, I am on topic.

Agree, I don't know who likes their food
They were really good in the day. And I actually like the Whopper. I just don't like the process of it exiting.

It's called microwaving.

I think they use a hair dryer.

Better than a microwave for anything resembling a "burger"

They cooked it on one of their flattop griddles.

Microwaves are only for leftovers and popcorn.

BK has flat-top griddles?

I'm sure i have seen a microwave at BK for the chicken and fish sandwiches.

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.
You know what? I'm actually going to have one of these suckers soon because of this thread. But I have the feeling it would be better throwing the money out the car window and watching people scramble.

composite_15742135121575.jpg

And You Can’t Make This Up

A Burger that’s not a Burger.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

And I had no idea that BK is owned by Canadians.

It just goes to show you that there is simply no pleasing some people, and most of said people are progressive lefty idiots.
As soon as you try to appease the woke they just double their attacks on you.

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.
You know what? I'm actually going to have one of these suckers soon because of this thread. But I have the feeling it would be better throwing the money out the car window and watching people scramble.
Well. Just came back from some chores and stopped by at the local Booger King. Ordered me one of them Impossible Whoppers. And God Dammit the thing was delicious....Lol......I S you not. I noticed some difference, but wouldn't know it if I didn't know. I was wrong for prejudging. Sorry

What I feel good about is that I probably saved 5 cow farts from entering the atmosphere by my choice today. Feel good about the planet.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

If you don't want it don't go there

I agree. If your vegan and eat bullshit greens then why buy a burger at BK??

Stick to your fucking greens.
I thought vegans were offended just by the smell of meat cooking. Why would anyone assume that you would get a plant burger and not have some residuals from the meat on the plant burger?

I’m no legal expert, but I would think this lawsuit gets thrown out quickly

Does BK actually advertise these as being “vegan” or “vegetarian”? Seems to me that would be the key to any rational outcome from such a lawsuit. That, and possibly whether there are legally-defined meanings for those terms that allow for some small amount of animal-based contamination. I know that most legal standards for a product to be “X-free” allow for very small amounts of X to be present.

It does seem rather obvious that of they cook these “burgers” on the same equipment that is used to cook real hamburgers and other meat products, that some small amount of meat-based contamination would be unavoidable.

If BK is not explicitly advertising this product as being “vegan” or “vegetarian”, then I would have to think that the lawsuit is baseless. Any reasonable person would have to understand that these are cooked on the same grill as real hamburgers.

It does seem rather obvious that of they cook these “burgers” on the same equipment that is used to cook real hamburgers and other meat products, that some small amount of meat-based contamination would be unavoidable.

If BK is not explicitly advertising this product as being “vegan” or “vegetarian”, then I would have to think that the lawsuit is baseless. Any reasonable person would have to understand that these are cooked on the same grill as real hamburgers.
They always ask if you want it cooked on a separate grill. Not being a rabid vegan, I tell them I really dont care. On the RARE occasions I go there, that is what I order

Chris Finazzo, Burger King's president in the Americas region, told Bloomberg in August that Burger King's Impossible Whopper would be cooked in the same broiler where regular meat products are also prepared, unless a customer requested it be made separately.

Well. Just came back from some chores and stopped by at the local Booger King. Ordered me one of them Impossible Whoppers. And God Dammit the thing was delicious....Lol......I S you not. I noticed some difference, but wouldn't know it if I didn't know. I was wrong for prejudging. Sorry

What I feel good about is that I probably saved 5 cow farts from entering the atmosphere by my choice today. Feel good about the planet.
I heard if you let it get cold and try to heat it in the microwave, you won't like it. But that's probably true of any burger.

What next?

It just goes to show you that there is simply no pleasing some people, and most of said people are progressive lefty idiots.
As soon as you try to appease the woke they just double their attacks on you.

Some ants release a pheromone that they use to target other ant colonies attack. An apology to a left winger is like that pheromone......you apologize and you designate yourself a target for destruction...

Wife says it tastes okay, but like Wendy's and other joints that start our pretty good they've gone downhill over the years. She asked for it to be cooked seperate from the regular burgers and they had no problem; like me she will stand and watch them make her food.

Only faggots would run around filing frivolous lawsuits over silly shit like this, and only silly morons would actually support them.

I love Whoppers, and impossible Whoppers aren't bad but aren't healthy enough to be a good substitute for a real Whopper. And, their fries are better than McDonalds Fries. I can't stand McDonalds, especially with their new kiosks.

I would like to point out something. Whether you want it or not, we seem to be having these vegan type products pushed on us. They are expanding more and more. For some years we have been told about real meats and the amount of energy, water, feed,grass and whatever else it takes to grow an animal for food. Plus the gas the animals pass as the environmentalists proclaim is not good. Before we know it, the peons/peasants will be eating pure vegan/lab grown food while the rich and entitled still have meat. And you suckers who promote it will see it while many will be longing for the day meat was available.

Why do these threads always get diverted from the OP?

This all about ambulance chasers and one individual's goal to affect the choices of unknown thousands. If he doesn't like it - DON'T EAT IT! Go his way and let the rest alone.

I would like to point out something. Whether you want it or not, we seem to be having these vegan type products pushed on us
That's just rediculous. You have the same choices you've always had.

They're simply offering a choice to another growing market

It's called microwaving.

Do you idiots not know that BK flame grills their burgers?

Forum List

Back