Build the wall, the old fund the wall is shopping for users in TX

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
With volunteers from welding schools and such they should be able to cut the price per mile by as much as two thirds and get County and/or State matching funds as well at least in TX and AZ.. that should legal muster. What do you think?

It is political-not monetary. Democrats will not give Trump a win or any praise no matter what-including something they like. It will just hold up the country until 2020 when they believe he will be voted out or if Mueller gets him first. That is their PETTY game that is costing the US important legislation and shutdown families their pay.

before anyone fires a welding torch on Texas land they better have a damn lawyer right beside them for the next 10 years .....

It is political-not monetary. Democrats will not give Trump a win or any praise no matter what-including something they like. It will just hold up the country until 2020 when they believe he will be voted out or if Mueller gets him first. That is their PETTY game that is costing the US important legislation and shutdown families their pay.

Totally true but with a control freak like Nancy the idea that moderate Ds might defect the caucus and cost her the speakership will never cross her mind.

With volunteers from welding schools and such they should be able to cut the price per mile by as much as two thirds and get County and/or State matching funds as well at least in TX and AZ.. that should legal muster. What do you think?

I think you pussies should hold Trump to his promises.
The right wouldn't let Obama live down, "You can keep your doctor."
And I actually did keep mine!

So show me the pesos, dickhead.
Mexico needs to pay or else confess that you're just another mouth-breathing ignoramus who actually BELIEVED what Trump said.

And a lot of ranchers own some of that land.
And Trump has no problem with exercising eminent domain as long as it's not HIS domain.
You don't seem to understand.

It's not eminent domain. That 60-foot section of land is already owned by the Fed Gov. They can do whatever they want with it WITHOUT NOTICE to anyone.

Forum List

Back