He is PROUD to shut down the Government!

I'm proud it's shut down. Anti-American Dems need to finally be taken to the mat over our porous southern border and outdated immigration laws.

I'm proud it's shut down. Anti-American Dems need to finally be taken to the mat over our porous southern border and outdated immigration laws.

You are as heartless as your ORANGE KING!

Trump is proud to claim responsibility for things.

At least................as long as they look good. When they start to turn to crap, he looks for someone to shift the blame to, other than himself.

Trump is proud to claim responsibility for things.

At least................as long as they look good. When they start to turn to crap, he looks for someone to shift the blame to, other than himself.
So, he's a good politician?

No, he's a crappy politician, because everyone can see through his attempts to shift blame rather easily. All they have to do is check the video from a week or two back to see how much he flip flops.

Cancer.jpg

And you're not I suppose; as Americans unnecessarily die at the hands of illegals who can be prevented from being here along with 100 billion in illegal drugs that can be significantly cut down on, killing many, many more!
So continue to ride your fake moral high road, doofus.

And you're not I suppose; as Americans unnecessarily die at the hands of illegals who can be prevented from being here along with 100 billion in illegal drugs that can be significantly cut down on, killing many, many more!

Hate to tell you dude, but the illegal drugs from the cartels aren't coming across on the backs of migrants seeking asylum. They are coming via regular ports of entry, hidden in trucks or cars that are driven by paid drug mules. A wall won't stop the drugs from coming in via the ports of entry, or via the tunnels.

Hate to tell you dude, but the illegal drugs from the cartels aren't coming across on the backs of migrants seeking asylum. They are coming via regular ports of entry, hidden in trucks or cars that are driven by paid drug mules. A wall won't stop the drugs from coming in via the ports of entry, or via the tunnels.

But better tech and more border Patrol combined with a barrier, is a great start to putting a significant dent in it.
Guess you missed Trumps initial proposal.

But better tech and more border Patrol combined with a barrier, is a great start to putting a significant dent in it.
Guess you missed Trumps initial proposal.

I'll agree that we need better tech. I've been advocating for an electronic fence and better monitoring devices at the ports of entry for a long time.

But, a solid wall will do nothing to stop the flow of illegal drugs. They will just use tunnels, or drug mules crossing at the ports of entry like they currently do.

Forum List

Back