Buffett tells Trump, "Lets talk tax returns..."

Yeah, Sharpton also...democrats are notorious for tax problems, if I were cursed as a demoquack taxes would be the last thing I'd be whining about

no presidential candidat win four decades has refused to release their tax returns.

al sharpton isn't the presidential candidate,.

quiet.

So what?

There is no requirement to do so
Just like with college transcripts, yet we heard the cry for the last two presidents to divulge them..

So?

IDGAF about college transcripts or anything else that isn't required for anyone to run for office

The fact is there is no legal requirement for any candidate for any office to make their personal information public so why do you people insist they do?

no president in four decades has refused to turn over their tax returns.

no president ever, until the black guy, was asked to turn over either his birth certificate or college transcripts. it's a common tactic of bigots.

now where are dumb donald's tax returns? what is it he doesn't want anyone to see?

it almost doesn't matter now...i'm watching the rats run from his sinking ship (except for his idiot base who would support him even if he shot someone in the middle of fifth avenue).

So the fuck what?

None of them had to. Just because they did is in no way a mandate that all candidates must

FYI I'm not voting for Trump and unlike you my position remains the same for all candidates

Shillian = leftard klunt......and it has a wide chasm.

more on topic substance from crazy dale :eusa_clap:

I know more than you.....infinitely more...so does SassyIrishLass......when the rubber meets the road? You don't have the slightest fucking clue...fact.

poor dum dum

WHEN-YOU-ARE-DEAD-YOU-DON-T-KNOW-THAT-YOU-RE-DEAD

If you were smart, intelligent or knowledgeable, it would reflect in your postings. So far, all I have seen you do is lamely "flame" those that are infinitely more "in the know" than you. Step up to the plate and stop hiding your light under a bushel tree and let that little light shine, "dim-bulb". Hope this helps!!!

OMAHA, Neb.—Billionaire investor Warren Buffett lambasted Donald Trump Monday and challenged the Republican nominee to release his tax returns as Democrat Hillary Clinton campaigned for a single, up-for-grabs electoral vote in Nebraska.

At a raucous rally, the Berkshire Hathaway chairman and chief executive sarcastically mocked Mr. Trump, disputing the New York businessman’s claim that he can’t release his tax returns because of a continuing Internal Revenue Service audit. Mr. Buffett called the GOP nominee’s standoff with the family of a fallen soldier the “final straw” and asked Mr. Trump: “Have you no sense of decency, sir?”

Mrs. Clinton came to this Republican state, aiming to compete in an Omaha-area congressional district that could deliver one additional electoral vote to the Democratic nominee. Omaha’s best-known billionaire sought to boost Mrs. Clinton’s prospects with an enthusiastic show of support and a scathing critique of her Republican rival.

Mr. Buffett called on Mr. Trump to release his tax records and pledged to do the same, saying he would meet the New York businessman “any place, any time” so both men could field questions about their income-tax returns. Mr. Trump has cited the IRS audit as the reason for breaking with tradition and declining to make his taxes public, but Mr. Buffett said he, too, was under audit but that nothing precluded the release of their returns.

“He’s not afraid because of the IRS,” Mr. Buffett said of Mr. Trump. “He’s afraid because of you.”​

Warren Buffett Takes On Donald Trump at Hillary Clinton Rally in Nebraska

Trump is lying. Just like he lied about receiving a letter from the NFL and that he had a "relationship" with Putin.

The IRS has already said he can release his tax returns. He chooses not to because he is hiding something.

Buffett is a pedophile and heavily involved in the Franklin cover-up involving the pedophile ring that was being ran out of Boystown in Nebraska.....fact.

OK Crazy Dale.

Buffett is a pedophile...hell, most of the elites are ......debate me on this, punkinpuss.

anything else you want to live about psychotic rightwinngut?

again, no presidential candidate in four decades has refused to release his tax returns. if it were hillary, you'd be in full rightwingnut meltdown mode.

now quiet. you're just more pathetic with every post.

It's most telling that you are more worried about what someone paid or might not have paid the international banking cartel that owns the Federal Reserve for a fiat currency while totally "blowing off" the pedophilia problem that has been compromising politicians for a hundred years and used as blackmail material. Just because you can't wrap your tiny little mind around it doesn't mean that it isn't so. Political parties be damned because this is used as an instrument against BOTH bought and paid for political parties. Why is it that you are not concerned that the fix was in for Hitlery from the "git-go
? Does that not speak volumes that elections are rigged and that these so-called leaders are selected as opposed to being duly elected candidates chosen for by the people? You are not smart nor have you the gift of discernment. You embarrass yourself every time you reply to me.

Warren Buffett challenges Donald Trump to discuss tax returns

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, COMRADE TRUMP?

Buffett is s Real Billionaire, not a fake.

Buffett paid for most of his acquisitions using stock instead of cash so the Seller wouldn't have to pay any tax.

Then, Buffett stuck all his wealth in a tax free trust.

Hmmmm

The global elites avoid income taxes by placing their wealth in trusts as it is to be used for philanthropy. That was how the banking oligarchs that started the Fed Bank and pushed for an income tax got around the 16th amendment. They use their massive wealth to manipulate and control the masses under the guise of "philanthropy" while bypassing the very laws that wanted pushed on others.

Buffett paid for most of his acquisitions using stock instead of cash so the Seller wouldn't have to pay any tax.

Hmmmm

Buffett could buy and sell your fake billionaire, Comrade trump.

Buffett has his fortune in a tax free trust...why?

Hmmmm

Buffett gives away more money than Comrade trump can imagine, Comrade trump is killing the GOP as I type.

Hmmmm

Buffett gives away more money than Comrade trump can imagine, Comrade trump is killing the GOP as I type.

Charity is Conservative, taxation is Progressive. Why does Buffett live Conservative but talk Progressive?

Odd behavior.

Hmmmm

I agree...it is VERY FUNNY!

Hmmmm

I agree...it is VERY FUNNY!
Buffett is a pedophile and a satanist. Do your research.....

Forum List

Back