How Does Trump Back Out of This One Without Looking Completely Ball-less?

It's "Tire entire existence..." that has me wondering. "Your" would fit, but how do you turn your into tire? All the letters from both words are on the top row... maybe.
Try to stay up all night worrying about it, crip.

IMG_0819.jpeg

Not really based on his most recent public appearances I would say all of his advisors would scream at him for agreeing to one.
Exaggerated nonsense. And I seriously doubt you have been watching his public appearances. More like cherry picked snippets on right wing media.

Try to stay up all night worrying about it, crip.

View attachment 893907
I have had uninstall spell correction programs many times from my computer and phone because sometimes they say things you don't want them to say. There are a few posters here who always have perfect grammar and paragraphs. I find it with my current software especially if posting from the phone I have to constantly go back in and re-justify the sentences and paragraphs. Not sure if it's just my software or if it's this site.

Exaggerated nonsense. And I seriously doubt you have been watching his public appearances. More like cherry picked snippets on right wing media.
Both the right and the left wing media do cherry picked snippets. Still they have to be there to be picked. All one needs to do is examine Biden's facial expression carefully to see the evidence of neural fading that is common with age. I believe it's referred to as a parkinsonian mask. Trump doesn't have it yet but he will soon enough.

He isnt getting convicted of anything before the election,
That's possible. But that doesn't mean a lot of voters won't become convinced he's guilty.
and once he is elected, he will pardon himself.
He has no guarantee of being elected and even if he were, the SCOTUS will likely find that he does not have the power to pardon himself. He might be allowed to put his trial off till after his term has expired but then he is almost guaranteed to be impeached again with what will very likely be a Democratic House and Senate. Alternatively, his cabinet might pull a 25th Amendment on him on the grounds that he's too involved with his legal problems to do his duty to the Constitution.
Also, you guys are really terrible at predicting whats going to happen, so let me help you out. Biden will refuse to debate Trump because, he is too senile and he told too many lies in the previous debates that are going to haunt him this time around.
If Biden declines it will be because of the way Trump behaved at the 2020 debates. If Biden does not decline, Trump will.
He will be the first president in history to not debate and everyone will know exactly why. His poll numbers are going to drop into the 20's when that happens.
Trump refused to appear remotely at the second debate in the 2020 election and his obscene behavior at the first debate showed quite clearly that he never had any intention of actually debating Biden. He was scared shitless of having to actually answer a question.

So, why isn't Trump debating Haley? Are you afraid people will come to the same conclusion you say they'll come to with Biden? That he's afraid? And that his populariy will plummet?

Haley is toast. All Trump has to do is ignore her and her democrat supporters. Why waste time and energy?
Because his legal troubles are going to take him down and she'll be waiting there to step on his scrotum.

I have had uninstall spell correction programs many times from my computer and phone because sometimes they say things you don't want them to say. There are a few posters here who always have perfect grammar and paragraphs. I find it with my current software especially if posting from the phone I have to constantly go back in and re-justify the sentences and paragraphs. Not sure if it's just my software or if it's this site.
My automiscorrect and my fat thumbs don’t work together well on my iPhone. Plus, sometimes the letter I’m using to replace an erroneous letter is too close to the sugggested words. And I hit that by accident.

Plus of course, I often neglect to edit properly at all.

And to be fair, i enjoy pointing out amusing errors by others occasionally. I’ve even used that grammar police meme on myself!

That's possible. But that doesn't mean a lot of voters won't become convinced he's guilty.

He has no guarantee of being elected and even if he were, the SCOTUS will likely find that he does not have the power to pardon himself. He might be allowed to put his trial off till after his term has expired but then he is almost guaranteed to be impeached again with what will very likely be a Democratic House and Senate. Alternatively, his cabinet might pull a 25th Amendment on him on the grounds that he's too involved with his legal problems to do his duty to the Constitution.

If Biden declines it will be because of the way Trump behaved at the 2020 debates. If Biden does not decline, Trump will.

Trump refused to appear remotely at the second debate in the 2020 election and his obscene behavior at the first debate showed quite clearly that he never had any intention of actually debating Biden. He was scared shitless of having to actually answer a question.

So, why isn't Trump debating Haley? Are you afraid people will come to the same conclusion you say they'll come to with Biden? That he's afraid? And that his populariy will plummet?
He's not debating her simply because he doesn't need to. It's more about pragmatism than it is anything else.

Trumps poll numbers have gone up since these prosecutions, not down. There isnt going to be a last minute change of mind.

Last edited:
He has no guarantee of being elected and even if he were, the SCOTUS will likely find that he does not have the power to pardon himself.
Except for the fact that he can and will pardon himself. :cuckoo:

There are very few people at that level who can gain popularity by making spectacular stage appearances. By and large the debate system has been rigged to work as the media wants it to work. Trump could offer out a stellar performance even though it's unlikely and they would still have ammunition for spectacular attack headlines that would certainly affect his popularity. It doesn't get him where he wants to go and presents unnecessary risks. I'd call it a business decision.

he is almost guaranteed to be impeached again with what will very likely be a Democratic House and Senate.
Where the fuck did you get THIS ^ false confidence? Are you fucking delusional? Your party is in shambles because, you guys fucked up literally EVERYTHING the past 3 years.

That might be his weak excuse, but NO ONE is going to buy it.

So, why isn't Trump debating Haley?
Because he doesnt need to. He will just ignore her now like the rest of us do, and he will become the nominee.

Are you aware that 70% of Haley's votes in NH came from democrats? Haley is far more popular with dems than she is with conservatives. That makes Haley a democrat candidate. She isnt one of ours.

Last edited:
No, but if the game is not rigged and the Dodgers know that, we're back to a revelation of cowardice with dishonesty throw in to boot.
ALL the debates that have included Trump have been rigged against him so far. He is smart to put out his own message and avoid those kinds of personal attacks. Lord knows that ALL of the MSM is putting out anything they can conjure up, repeat, make up, invent to make him look bad. He deserves a debate forum in which he can talk policy, agenda, vision, intentions as President. If he doesn't pick the moderator, he very likely won't get that. Haley would have the right to reject a moderator if she thought she wouldn't get a fair shake but I'm pretty sure she would accept a moderator that Trump would select. For instance: Mark Levin. Trey Gowdy, several others would be able to stay on point and keep personalities out of it.

That would not be cowardice on Trump's part. That would be just plain smart.

Your PsyOps dont work here.

Goad into making a stupid move. Nope

Entire post is TDS.

Lying phaggot. Trump was a smart coward when he skipped those debates, for the reasons I listed. You can't refute those facts. And you know it.
All you Trump supporters do is claim Trump "is going to do" something. You've got nothing legit to say about what he has actually done.

Unless you wanna brag about signing 12 continued resolutions. Increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for 2 years. Assaulted our 2A. And tried to give blacks $500 BILLION in reparations (The Platinum Plan)

Y'all don't even know what you're really fighting for. But I do. You're fighting for an 80yr old Kevin McCarthy.

Forum List

Back