How Does Trump Back Out of This One Without Looking Completely Ball-less?

Lying phaggot. Trump was a smart coward when he skipped those debates, for the reasons I listed. You can't refute those facts. And you know it.
All you Trump supporters do is claim Trump "is going to do" something. You've got nothing legit to say about what he has actually done.

Unless you wanna brag about signing 12 continued resolutions. Increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for 2 years. Assaulted our 2A. And tried to give blacks $500 BILLION in reparations (The Platinum Plan)

Y'all don't even know what you're really fighting for. But I do. You're fighting for an 80yr old Kevin McCarthy.

You can spell faggot, faggot.

From a MAGA perspective, he was the incumbent. And large segements of the republicans in Iowa and New Hampshire did not support him and have declared they'll vote for Biden if Trump's the candidate.
Bullshit...LMAO

Does that explain the number of Iowa republicans who declared themselves to be Never-Trumpers; who said they would support Biden in a Biden-Trump matchup?

How many democrats have said they'll vote for Trump in the same race?
You need a better news source....

After bragging of having passed two dementia tests, Trump challenges Haley to an "aptitude test". Haley returns with a challlenge to an actual debate, on stage. Trump, of course, is chicken. Does that bother any of you Trump fans? Don't you think that makes him look like reveals that he's a demented, yellow-bellied coward?

The question is why is Trump even engaging with Haley? From a political perspective he has little to nothing to gain by doing so. She’s irrelevant. She can’t win the nomination. She’s losing by a wide margin in her home state. He should ignore her and focus on Biden.

From a MAGA perspective, he was the incumbent. And large segments of the republicans in Iowa and New Hampshire did not support him and have declared they'll vote for Biden if Trump's the candidate.
And a lot of democrats like me will not vote for Biden due to his involvement in the war in the Ukraine and Palestine.
Biden also should have shut down these 91 charges against Trump, that violate the law.

She's too much of a chameleon. The worst possible reputation you can have in politics.
Hmmmm what if she wears black face and replaces Kamala in the Biden campaign, this way neither Biden nor Kamala are the real people?

And a lot of democrats like me will not vote for Biden due to his involvement in the war in the Ukraine and Palestine.
A few. But I bet not a one of them will vote for Trump.
Biden also should have shut down these 91 charges against Trump, that violate the law.
They do not violate the law. They ARE the law.

Forum List

Back