Buffett tells Trump, "Lets talk tax returns..."

He's just holding them back to antagonize the loons on the left...it seems to be working

true conservatives are jumping ship and leaving the Republican party.

but you keep telling yourself it's all the fault of "the left"... see you in November, dimbulb. :itsok:

Warren Buffett challenges Donald Trump to discuss tax returns

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, COMRADE TRUMP?

Buffett is s Real Billionaire, not a fake.

buffet was awesome.
and his company owes a billion in back taxes but he spews the correct talking points so idiot libs love him

Yeah, Sharpton also...democrats are notorious for tax problems, if I were cursed as a demoquack taxes would be the last thing I'd be whining about

no presidential candidat win four decades has refused to release their tax returns.

al sharpton isn't the presidential candidate,.

quiet.

Shillian = leftard klunt......and it has a wide chasm.

"How in the world can you stand up to a couple of parents who've lost a son and talked about sacrificing because you were building a bunch of buildings?" Buffett said before channeling Joseph Welch's question during the 1954 McCarthy hearings.

"I ask Donald Trump: have you no sense of decency, sir?"

The billionaire businessman also had an offer for Trump: meet anywhere, any time to show him his tax returns, which Trump has said he won't release because he's under audit.

"I will meet him in Omaha or Mar-a-Lago or, he can pick the place, anytime between now and election. I'll bring my return, he'll bring his return," Buffett said to wild applause. "We're both under audit. And believe me, nobody's going to stop us from talking about what's on those returns.

He is the third business leader to speak in support of Clinton in less than a week. Former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg endorsed her during an address at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia and famed investor Mark Cuban introduced her at a rally in Pittsburgh over the weekend.

Warren Buffett Challenges Trump to Release Taxes

OMAHA, Neb.—Billionaire investor Warren Buffett lambasted Donald Trump Monday and challenged the Republican nominee to release his tax returns as Democrat Hillary Clinton campaigned for a single, up-for-grabs electoral vote in Nebraska.

At a raucous rally, the Berkshire Hathaway chairman and chief executive sarcastically mocked Mr. Trump, disputing the New York businessman’s claim that he can’t release his tax returns because of a continuing Internal Revenue Service audit. Mr. Buffett called the GOP nominee’s standoff with the family of a fallen soldier the “final straw” and asked Mr. Trump: “Have you no sense of decency, sir?”

Mrs. Clinton came to this Republican state, aiming to compete in an Omaha-area congressional district that could deliver one additional electoral vote to the Democratic nominee. Omaha’s best-known billionaire sought to boost Mrs. Clinton’s prospects with an enthusiastic show of support and a scathing critique of her Republican rival.

Mr. Buffett called on Mr. Trump to release his tax records and pledged to do the same, saying he would meet the New York businessman “any place, any time” so both men could field questions about their income-tax returns. Mr. Trump has cited the IRS audit as the reason for breaking with tradition and declining to make his taxes public, but Mr. Buffett said he, too, was under audit but that nothing precluded the release of their returns.

“He’s not afraid because of the IRS,” Mr. Buffett said of Mr. Trump. “He’s afraid because of you.”​

Warren Buffett Takes On Donald Trump at Hillary Clinton Rally in Nebraska

Trump is lying. Just like he lied about receiving a letter from the NFL and that he had a "relationship" with Putin.

The IRS has already said he can release his tax returns. He chooses not to because he is hiding something.

Buffett is a pedophile and heavily involved in the Franklin cover-up involving the pedophile ring that was being ran out of Boystown in Nebraska.....fact.

OK Crazy Dale.

Buffett is a pedophile...hell, most of the elites are ......debate me on this, punkinpuss.

buffet was awesome.
and his company owes a billion in back taxes but he spews the correct talking points so idiot libs love him

Yeah, Sharpton also...democrats are notorious for tax problems, if I were cursed as a demoquack taxes would be the last thing I'd be whining about

no presidential candidat win four decades has refused to release their tax returns.

quiet.

rightwignnut pondscum, no presidential candidate in four decades has refused to release his tax returns.

only people as brain dead as you would shill for dumb donald, wacko.

OMAHA, Neb.—Billionaire investor Warren Buffett lambasted Donald Trump Monday and challenged the Republican nominee to release his tax returns as Democrat Hillary Clinton campaigned for a single, up-for-grabs electoral vote in Nebraska.

At a raucous rally, the Berkshire Hathaway chairman and chief executive sarcastically mocked Mr. Trump, disputing the New York businessman’s claim that he can’t release his tax returns because of a continuing Internal Revenue Service audit. Mr. Buffett called the GOP nominee’s standoff with the family of a fallen soldier the “final straw” and asked Mr. Trump: “Have you no sense of decency, sir?”

Mrs. Clinton came to this Republican state, aiming to compete in an Omaha-area congressional district that could deliver one additional electoral vote to the Democratic nominee. Omaha’s best-known billionaire sought to boost Mrs. Clinton’s prospects with an enthusiastic show of support and a scathing critique of her Republican rival.

Mr. Buffett called on Mr. Trump to release his tax records and pledged to do the same, saying he would meet the New York businessman “any place, any time” so both men could field questions about their income-tax returns. Mr. Trump has cited the IRS audit as the reason for breaking with tradition and declining to make his taxes public, but Mr. Buffett said he, too, was under audit but that nothing precluded the release of their returns.

“He’s not afraid because of the IRS,” Mr. Buffett said of Mr. Trump. “He’s afraid because of you.”​

Trump is lying. Just like he lied about receiving a letter from the NFL and that he had a "relationship" with Putin.

The IRS has already said he can release his tax returns. He chooses not to because he is hiding something.

Buffett is a pedophile and heavily involved in the Franklin cover-up involving the pedophile ring that was being ran out of Boystown in Nebraska.....fact.

OK Crazy Dale.

Buffett is a pedophile...hell, most of the elites are ......debate me on this, punkinpuss.

anything else you want to live about psychotic rightwinngut?

again, no presidential candidate in four decades has refused to release his tax returns. if it were hillary, you'd be in full rightwingnut meltdown mode.

now quiet. you're just more pathetic with every post.

He's just holding them back to antagonize the loons on the left...it seems to be working

true conservatives are jumping ship and leaving the Republican party.

but you keep telling yourself it's all the fault of "the left"... see you in November, dimbulb. :itsok:

Heya Sock. :)

skanky seems to be more delusional than usual today.

she (if it's a she) also seems to be projecting more than usual.

more on topic substance from crazy dale :eusa_clap:

I know more than you.....infinitely more...so does SassyIrishLass......when the rubber meets the road? You don't have the slightest fucking clue...fact.

poor dum dum

WHEN-YOU-ARE-DEAD-YOU-DON-T-KNOW-THAT-YOU-RE-DEAD

buffet was awesome.

quiet.

Go play pretend attorney you idiotic troll....

jillian doesn't need to play make pretend, that's your gig..

you're projecting again mister sassafras :itsok:

it makes them feel better about the major fail that is their lives to make up nonsense

If the IRS hasn't found anything in their audit then what is he hiding?

There is no requirement for any candidate to release their tax returns so he doesn't have to and doesn't need a reason

Who knows what he's hiding? But clearly there is something he doesn't want people to know.

can you imagine what they would say if hillary didn't disclose her tax returns?

loons.

quiet.

So what?

There is no requirement to do so
Just like with college transcripts, yet we heard the cry for the last two presidents to divulge them..

So?

IDGAF about college transcripts or anything else that isn't required for anyone to run for office

The fact is there is no legal requirement for any candidate for any office to make their personal information public so why do you people insist they do?

no president in four decades has refused to turn over their tax returns.

no president ever, until the black guy, was asked to turn over either his birth certificate or college transcripts. it's a common tactic of bigots.

now where are dumb donald's tax returns? what is it he doesn't want anyone to see?

it almost doesn't matter now...i'm watching the rats run from his sinking ship (except for his idiot base who would support him even if he shot someone in the middle of fifth avenue).

So what?

There is no requirement to do so
Just like with college transcripts, yet we heard the cry for the last two presidents to divulge them..

So?

IDGAF about college transcripts or anything else that isn't required for anyone to run for office

The fact is there is no legal requirement for any candidate for any office to make their personal information public so why do you people insist they do?
Do you always repeat yourself?
Only when talking to thick skulled idiots
I am sure you have practiced a lot in front of the mirror...

No I don't talk to myself

If I did I wouldn't need to waste my time here

buffet was awesome.

says you. *shrug*

how much does dumb donald owe?

You're supposed to be a lawyer are there any court records of Trump fighting the IRS in court like there are for Buffet?

Forum List

Back