Buffalo Pittsburgh

I don’t think the Steelers defense is good enough to carry a game manager like Rudolph very far in the PO. This isnt the 2001 Pats with then game manager TB and their great defense. Especially with Watt injured.

I don’t think the Steelers defense is good enough to carry a game manager like Rudolph very far in the PO. This isnt the 2001 Pats with then game manager TB and their great defense. Especially with Watt injured.
Don't look now. Pittsburgh. Making a game out of it.

Delayed game. Pittsburgh is playing with house money. No one expects them to win and they shouldn’t expect to either. Buffalo is expecting Pitt to run the ball a lot with Rudolph under center. So why aren’t they just having him sling the ball down field? What’s the worst that can happen? They are likely gonna lose either way. Maybe you catch them get a quick TD or 2 and force Josh Allen to make a mistake. That’s the only way they can win.
Cameron Heyward I always pull for as his dad, Craig "Ironhead" Heywood grew up in the same tough, gritty city as I am from.

Of course he did. I am working here and can't "see" it. But I also so Rudolph threw an interception at the 1 yd line? UGH.

I don't care if BUF wins, just keep it close. too late for that?
I bet big on PITT +10. The doubled down when it went to PITT +24.5. I am in deep deep trouble it seems.
Well maybe you'll get lucky and the Steelers will get another TD and make it 31-24. If not say g'bye to your $$$.

Bad no call. Should have been DPI. that isn’t why Pitt will lose but it’s not helping.

If buffalo plays this well we’re going to be tough to beat

Delayed game. Pittsburgh is playing with house money. No one expects them to win and they shouldn’t expect to either. Buffalo is expecting Pitt to run the ball a lot with Rudolph under center. So why aren’t they just having him sling the ball down field? What’s the worst that can happen? They are likely gonna lose either way. Maybe you catch them get a quick TD or 2 and force Josh Allen to make a mistake. That’s the only way they can win.
Buy they sure do talk up each team that wins. They acted like Buffalo put on a clinic today. They're lucky Rudolf is a rookie who choked his first time on the big stage. Buffalo Kansas City should be interesting. But then neither of them will beat the Ravens. I think both Harbaugh's are winning championships this year. Or Lions. I hope.

Refs were kind to Buffalo
Turnovers hurt.
But
Steelers failure to tackle really determined the outcome.

Buy they sure do talk up each team that wins. They acted like Buffalo put on a clinic today. They're lucky Rudolf is a rookie who choked his first time on the big stage. Buffalo Kansas City should be interesting. But then neither of them will beat the Ravens. I think both Harbaugh's are winning championships this year. Or Lions. I hope.
As far as Buffalo goes, not convinced. Baltimore and KC could both still beat them. I like the fact that Pittsburgh is consistent. They were a shit show this year up until they lost to the Pats and then they turned it around. Need talent and a good quarterback. Not a backup that's having his "moment"..:)

Rudolph isn’t a rookie. Career backup. But still a valid point. He isn’t Pat Mahomes.

TB is looking really good. Philly has fallen apart down the last stretch of the season.

Forum List

Back