Bud Light Tent At Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

Sooner or later these woketards might get it.

Nah!

iu

At this point, they don't care about profits, it's about pushing the agenda. That's been proven time and time again.
When they cant sell product or get employees they'll get it

Micro brew industry is where it’s at. But the fact is Bud went from #1 to not even in the top 10 after their stunt.
We disagree on many things, but not this. Micros can be good. Anheuser F'd up in understanding their market.

Do yourself a favor and try Bass Ale. Its a Brit favorite and quite good. But our trip to Germany was an eye opener. The beers were good, really good.

It's going pretty much exactly like most people thought it would.
Bud Light has become a pariah. Exactly like a moped in most states. No one wants to ride them, because 90% of the people who do are losers and DUI offenders.
That is where Bud Light is. No one wants to be seen drinking one.
Around here, all around here - almost every bar/pub/restaurant no longer even carries Budweiser or Bud Light. It is gone on long enough, that it is moving into the world of permanent pariah.

First thing, that booth was red as in Budweiser. Not only Bud Light.

Shame. Posters said what they needed to do day1. Say, it was a mistake, she got fired etc. Guess deep state would come down on them more than lost revenue? All big corps play the LGTBQ game per Obiden. 1.0 lit WH first.

We disagree on many things, but not this. Micros can be good. Anheuser F'd up in understanding their market.

Do yourself a favor and try Bass Ale. Its a Brit favorite and quite good. But our trip to Germany was an eye opener. The beers were good, really good.
I’ve been making beer for 4 decades, I know beer. Europe has a few OK beers but they’re all mediocre.

I’ve been making beer for 4 decades, I know beer. Europe has a few OK beers but they’re all mediocre.

Belgian Trapist is very good.

Some of the special Spatens are likewise.

The rest are crap

First thing, that booth was red as in Budweiser. Not only Bud Light.

Shame. Posters said what they needed to do day1. Say, it was a mistake, she got fired etc. Guess deep state would come down on them more than lost revenue? All big corps play the LGTBQ game per Obiden. 1.0 lit WH first.
AB didn't have the courage to do the right thing and admit what they did was wrong. Especially seeing that all that crap came out a week after the tranny shot up a school.

Instead the assholes decide to run a commercial begging Americans to save the jobs of their workers. Pathetic!

Forum List

Back