Protester Arrested Last Night At Donald Trump Rally For Rushing Stage

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First it was simply just climate control people making a fool of themselves and now this. This is getting scary folks and it possibly confirms my suspicions that it's about to get physical with the left if Trump wins the election. God I pray to please protect this man at all costs.

Bidum would just fight them off... like he did with Corn Pop.... roflmao

:heehee:

:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: ... :113:

First it was simply just climate control people making a fool of themselves and now this. This is getting scary folks and it possibly confirms my suspicions that it's about to get physical with the left if Trump wins the election. God I pray to please protect this man at all costs.

Like January 6th all over again.-

The pro worker, America first, civilized Republican party, doesn't pull shit like this. Idealess Democrats are the classless ones who desperately need to pull this shit. Their contributions are discord and bad feelings. Back to MAGA.

Like January 6th all over again.-

When did Trump supporters ever rush Biden? I'm not going to lie, karma might eventually go and bite the democrats in the rear, but it's not like I'm advocating for it. Also, Trump wasn't the only person that I was concerned about. His supporters are a very big target in the world today as well.

Forum List

Back